Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

one Alabama fan is already calling for head coach Nick Saban to step down

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2015

Nick should have retired with dignity after that loss, just like Spurrier should have last week after losing at home to Kentucky.

Mississippi is really good. They have three WRs that will go in the frist two rounds of the NFL draft. It was hilarious watching #5 at corner get destroyed play after play.

On top of that, they have the #1 recruit in the nation at D-line and he was completely unblockable. Based on what I've seen so far, I think Ole Miss and LSU are the two best teams in the country. Yes, I think they're better than Ohio St., TCU, and Michigan St.
    Ole Miss isn't that good. Maybe a tad better than last year, but they will lose some games. Alabama is down. They were kind of shaky last year and now their QB is worse. LSU has a lot of talent and Fournette is looking like the best player in the country, but it's going to be hard to be great with that QB. He sucks.
    Sark could coach either team to 10 wins
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm all for high expectations, but calling for his head now is ridiculous. Nobody goes 12-0 or 11-1 15 years in a row.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Ole Miss would kick the shit out of UW and every other Pac12 team this year.

would Sark bring a caged Confederate soldier to practice?
    I can already see the thinkpieces now.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Nick should have retired with dignity after that loss, just like Spurrier should have last week after losing at home to Kentucky.

Mississippi is really good. They have three WRs that will go in the frist two rounds of the NFL draft. It was hilarious watching #5 at corner get destroyed play after play.

On top of that, they have the #1 recruit in the nation at D-line and he was completely unblockable. Based on what I've seen so far, I think Ole Miss and LSU are the two best teams in the country. Yes, I think they're better than Ohio St., TCU, and Michigan St.
    Ole Miss isn't that good. Maybe a tad better than last year, but they will lose some games. Alabama is down. They were kind of shaky last year and now their QB is worse. LSU has a lot of talent and Fournette is looking like the best player in the country, but it's going to be hard to be great with that QB. He sucks.
    All three of those teams are miles ahead of anyone in the Pac-12.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys are overrating the teams in the SEC. Ole Miss is still Ole Miss.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

We didn't say Ole Miss was great.

They just have to be good to be better than anyone west of the Rockies.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Their "recruiting strategies" lately have been paying off huge for them. That's how you compete in the SEC.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2015

I think you're getting carried away now to make a poont. Don't be Auburndawg. 'Ole Miss is Ole Miss' is saying that the current iteration of Ole Miss is dreck, because Ole Miss is usually dreck or just as smidge above it.

This Ole Miss team is far from dreck. I agree with everyone else; they'd kick the crap out of any team in the Pac right now, except that Oregon might catch them in a shoot out 2 out of 10 games (I'm still not convinced that there's a team out there who can hold Oregon to less than 21).

What I do disagree with is the idea that any of them is better than Ohio State. Urban went down there and beat up Alabama. They are starting a little slow, but in a big game where both teams are focused and prepared, I'll take the Bucks right now over any fucking body in the cuntry.

Talent + Brilliant Coaching + Attitude = Can't Lose Bucks have all 3. Cook it!
  • Options

I think you're getting carried away now to make a poont. Don't be Auburndawg. 'Ole Miss is Ole Miss' is saying that the current iteration of Ole Miss is dreck, because Ole Miss is usually dreck or just as smidge above it.

This Ole Miss team is far from dreck. I agree with everyone else; they'd kick the crap out of any team in the Pac right now, except that Oregon might catch them in a shoot out 2 out of 10 games (I'm still not convinced that there's a team out there who can hold Oregon to less than 21).

What I do disagree with is the idea that any of them is better than Ohio State. Urban went down there and beat up Alabama. They are starting a little slow, but in a big game where both teams are focused and prepared, I'll take the Bucks right now over any fucking body in the cuntry.

Ole Miss is coached by Hugh Freeze. They were #1 at one point last year. The same poasters acted like Ole Miss was great last year too. They even poo poo'd getting plungered by Arkansas, who was the best 7-6 team of all time.

They are a talented team with a shitty coach. They aren't much different than 3 or 4 PAC 12 teams.
    Fuck I just don't know what to do with you sometimes.

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,994
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ole Miss would kick the shit out of UW and every other Pac12 team this year.

Are you forgetting the Pac 12 South. They're loaded. At least that's what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Ole Miss is coached by Hugh Freeze. They were #1 at one point last year. The same poasters acted like Ole Miss was great last year too. They even poo poo'd getting plungered by Arkansas, who was the best 7-6 team of all time.

They are a talented team with a shitty coach. They aren't much different than 3 or 4 PAC 12 teams.
    If Treadwell doesn't dislocate his ankle at the goal line last year, they may have made the CFB playoff
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If Treadwell doesn't dislocate his ankle at the goal line last year, they may have made the CFB playoff with Beau Wallace FS at QB
  • Options

If Treadwell doesn't dislocate his ankle at the goal line last year, they may have made the CFB playoff
    And if Dennis Dixon doesn't tear his ACL the Ducks win a natty.
    Don't twist.

Iron Laws.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

And if Dennis Dixon doesn't tear his ACL the Ducks win a natty.
    Don't twist.

Iron Laws.