Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jesus educk is boring

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I never cared enough to notice, I guess. They seem like nice guys, and I don't know shit about recruiting.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

I never cared enough to notice, I guess. They seem like nice guys, and I don't know shit about recruiting.

You should be a partner at eDuck then! I'm banned for posting "but you have ads plastered all over the site" in a thread in which Steve was threatening to close open season for financial reasons. Hey, I have an idea, don't be fucking pricks and you might make more money. The guy lives in socal and is supposed to be an Oregon insider? lol
  • AZDuck said:

I'm hearing Kim is also a good guy.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Yeah, Steve seems to hate open season. There are some guys that post on duck pond and the teen stocking board that seem to have good insight and connection to the program. I wonder if they realize how much value they bring to educk for no compensation.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dtd said:

AZDuck said:

You should be a partner at eDuck then! I'm banned for posting "but you have ads plastered all over the site" in a thread in which Steve was threatening to close open season for financial reasons. Hey, I have an idea, don't be fucking pricks and you might make more money. The guy lives in socal and is supposed to be an Oregon insider? lol
    "Expect many others to follow our lead."

ThereAreMultipleDicks
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Bellotti would have won the 2007 MNC going away if Dixon didn't go down, IMO.
  • Gladstone said:

No way. That defense was very suspect IMO. Granted that year in college football was the worst ever but I don't think Oregon was national title capable that year.

The Oregon teams from 2010-present would have boat raced that Oregon team even with a healthy Dixon.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

Respect the fade

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    dtd said:

AZDuck said:

That's crazy. I know the guys that started the site somewhat, so I just can't picture them being nazis.

dtd said:

AZDuck said:

There's like 250324 posts about Colt Lyerla over there. People need to lighten the fuck up. Ashamed of myself for participating in that dreck.

Try getting banned, it's easy!

No Shit. Got banned there my very first post on the open seasons board for pointing out to some fox news loving duck how tv ratings don't mean shit. He was proudly touting fox news for having the highest ratings in news and i pointed out that wwf,american idol and sponge bob are all higher rated.

Poof.....post gone.....banned from even reading educk. That was over 9 months ago.

Not even a duck hater, it was fucking weird.

You're joking, right? Steve and Marty are the definition of message board nazis. No recruiting talk, at all? You can't even say "welcome new recruit". They removed both HTML and the ability for non subscribers to see the quick links to other scout boards, as if being able to post in a different color is going to get someone to give those clowns their money. That site wouldn't have a single subscriber if it weren't for Huffman and Biggins and the other national scout.com guys giving them all their content. The next time Marty or Steve talk to a recruit will be the first. Want to be the last to know, subscribe to eDuck "lol".
    The only time you know of a new commit is when someone posts a "Quack" thread on open season, which conveniently gets blocked within 10 minutes. Dawgman is Hitler and Educk is Stalin. Both fucking suck.
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66

dtd said:

AZDuck said:

That's crazy. I know the guys that started the site somewhat, so I just can't picture them being nazis.

dtd said:

AZDuck said:

There's like 250324 posts about Colt Lyerla over there. People need to lighten the fuck up. Ashamed of myself for participating in that dreck.

No Shit. Got banned there my very first post on the open seasons board for pointing out to some fox news loving duck how tv ratings don't mean shit. He was proudly touting fox news for having the highest ratings in news and i pointed out that wwf,american idol and sponge bob are all higher rated.

Poof.....post gone.....banned from even reading educk. That was over 9 months ago.

You're joking, right? Steve and Marty are the definition of message board nazis. No recruiting talk, at all? You can't even say "welcome new recruit". They removed both HTML and the ability for non subscribers to see the quick links to other scout boards, as if being able to post in a different color is going to get someone to give those clowns their money. That site wouldn't have a single subscriber if it weren't for Huffman and Biggins and the other national scout.com guys giving them all their content. The next time Marty or Steve talk to a recruit will be the first. Want to be the last to know, subscribe to eDuck "lol".
    The only time you know of a new commit is when someone posts a "Quack" thread on open season, which conveniently gets blocked within 10 minutes. Dawgman is Hitler and Educk is Stalin. Both fucking suck.
    Now now, let's not get carried away by comparing internets admins to famous people.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    AZDuck said:

I never cared enough to notice, I guess. They seem like nice guys, and I don't know shit about anything recruiting.

FTFY
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    DingaLing said:

dtd said:

AZDuck said:

dtd said:

AZDuck said:

Now now, let's not get carried away by comparing internets admins to famous people.
    If you're going to bash Goodwin's law, I'm out.