Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jesus educk is boring

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
There's like 250324 posts about Colt Lyerla over there. People need to lighten the fuck up. Ashamed of myself for participating in that dreck.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2013
    As long as they keep winning, IDGAF about the Colt situation. It sounds like you have the same opinion.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    What is the situation? Doesn't he just have the flu?
  • The winning really covers up how many Quooks you guys have.
    edited September 2013

The winning really covers up how many Quooks you guys have.

I actually disagree. They are there...........daily. Winning just makes them easier to tolerate. But for instance, I criticized our ability to run between the tackles despite the 50 point weekly rapes. I got a bunch of "What else do you want from these guys". My response. "Not to lose 17-14 at home, to a team with a solid defense". That didn't work out too well.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    AZDuck said:

There's like 250324 posts about Colt Lyerla over there. People need to lighten the fuck up. Ashamed of myself for participating in that dreck.

So by ratting out your homies are you trying to make sure you fit in over here?
  • My point is these Quooks would defend 3 straight 7-6 seasons making it more obvious.

Much like they supported Bellotti from 02-04 where he was terrible.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    No, I just wish UO had a board that wasn't boring as fuck

AZDuck said:

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    Maybe someone should start up a HardcoreDuck.com
    I barely have time to post 27283456128 times a day here.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Great idea - go for it!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

The winning really covers up how many Quooks you guys have.

I actually disagree. They are there...........daily. Winning just makes them easier to tolerate. But for instance, I criticized our ability to run between the tackles despite the 50 point weekly rapes. I got a bunch of "What else do you want from these guys". My response. "Not to lose 17-14 at home, to a team with a solid defense". That didn't work out too well.
    Dooks gonna dook, some even sling dookshit while sporting profile pics of doogs. It's okay, these things happen in all fan bases.
    edited September 2013

If Oregon brings back Bellotti, or if Helfrich is actually Bellotti 2.0 you may see it. But not until 2015 at the earliest. A bag of Ruffles could lead this Oregon team to 10 wins for the time being.
    I supported Bullotty in 2002-2004 when he sucked, and I would again. He was the first semi-competent coach to stick around in Eugene. He had the vision to see the potential of spread offenses, which is why he both hired and fired (let go, whatever) Gary Crowton, and eventually got Chimp Belly to come to Eugene from Vermont. And he had the good sense to take the golden parachute Phil and Pat offered him without getting too bitchy in public.
    edited September 2013
    AZDuck said:

I supported Bullotty in 2002-2004 when he sucked, and I would again. He was the first semi-competent coach to stick around in Eugene. He had the vision to see the potential of spread offenses, which is why he both hired and fired (let go, whatever) Gary Crowton, and eventually got Chimp Belly to come to Eugene from Vermont. And he had the good sense to take the golden parachute Phil and Pat offered him without getting too bitchy in public.

Bellotti hired Crowton in 2005. So, in 2004 you were a Quook. There weren't very many people I knew that wanted to keep him after the 2004 season. Chip changed me, but it was more Chip than Bellotti. The administration knew that and so did Bellotti.

But don't get me wrong. Bellotti was a hell of a guy. Would love to have him for a neighbor, but not as a football coach again. Just like the other Mike in Corvallis. Some guys can only raise a bar so high, eventually someone taller needs to take over and raise it higher.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

Try getting banned, it's easy!

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

No, I just wish UO had a board that wasn't boring as fuck

AZDuck said:

The 247 board is way better yo
  • MarkKoopmanMarkKoopman Member Posts: 33
    dtd said:

AZDuck said:

No Shit. Got banned there my very first post on the open seasons board for pointing out to some fox news loving duck how tv ratings don't mean shit. He was proudly touting fox news for having the highest ratings in news and i pointed out that wwf,american idol and sponge bob are all higher rated.

Poof.....post gone.....banned from even reading educk. That was over 9 months ago.

Not even a duck hater, it was fucking weird.

That's crazy. I know the guys that started the site somewhat, so I just can't picture them being nazis.

dtd said:

AZDuck said:

No Shit. Got banned there my very first post on the open seasons board for pointing out to some fox news loving duck how tv ratings don't mean shit. He was proudly touting fox news for having the highest ratings in news and i pointed out that wwf,american idol and sponge bob are all higher rated.

Poof.....post gone.....banned from even reading educk. That was over 9 months ago.

Not even a duck hater, it was fucking weird.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I wanted to read the comments about the Husky Fan Podcast on the EDuck premium board so I signed up for the one week free trial. I almost instantly regretted it. It actually made me consider hating Oregon for the first time. I didn't know there were so many fans as bad as doogs in another place.
  • I wanted to read the comments about the Husky Fan Podcast on the EDuck premium board so I signed up for the one week free trial. I almost instantly regretted it. It actually made me consider hating Oregon for the first time. I didn't know there were so many fans as bad as doogs in another place.

That thread was full of so many Quooks including Section38FS.