Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

don't think i've ever seen a Tennessee team

look this helpless. the game opened up for them precisely the way you need it to open up when you're on the road against a good team.

I go take a shit, and come back and . . . .

fat Phil is somewhere eating a cheeseburger and having a good time.

Comments

• you have no idea the damage Lane Kiffin did.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
    edited September 2013
    yes, but I thought SEC teams were magic. like, even really bad coaches can't totally fuck them up because they breed them bigger, faster, stronger and blacker in the southeast so they're always really fucking good even when they're not really fucking good.

btw, blaming the guy in LA with the smokin' hot wife for Tennessee's problems is dumb.

he's been at USC long enough to fuck them up, so someone else has been at Tennessee long enough to have fixed whatever problems he caused. besides, he was only there for 5 minutes. give me a break.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

yes, but I thought SEC teams were magic. like, even really bad coaches can't totally fuck them up because they breed them bigger, faster, stronger and blacker in the southeast so they're always really fucking good even when they're not really fucking good.

btw, blaming the guy in LA with the smokin' hot wife for Tennessee's problems is dumb.

he's been at USC long enough to fuck them up, so someone else has been at Tennessee long enough to have fixed whatever problems he caused. besides, he was only there for 5 minutes. give me a break.

I thought I was being ironical. I wasn't ? Damn!

Fucking Christ....you've been drinking free beer for six plus years. You've got money for elite liberal arts academis and fancy weddings. Give Stalin the fucking money!!!

Btw, I was ASKED to come here from that other board.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,549 Founders Club

Fucking Christ....you've been drinking free beer for six plus years. You've got money for elite liberal arts academis and fancy weddings. Give Stalin the fucking money!!!

That button has been eliminated by the Party Stalin.
    If there's a better fucking movie I haven't seen it.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,043 Founders Club

If there's a better fucking movie I haven't seen it.

It won my shitty little movie tournament. We have good taste around here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,679 Founders Club

Take a minute to appreciate G D Spradlin

Evil coach Landry in North Dallas Fourty

Evil coach Wooden in One on One

Evil General in a double wide in Apocalypse Now

Senator Geary

If you needed an evil white guy he's your man