Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

don't think i've ever seen a Tennessee team

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    dflea said:

Fucking Christ....you've been drinking free beer for six plus years. You've got money for elite liberal arts academis and fancy weddings. Give Stalin the fucking money!!!

Btw, I was ASKED to come here from that other board.
    I know. I have my sources. @dflea told me deep in the woods of the Olympic National Park that he brought you over.
    Look, Creep, I don't want to squeeze you. We welcomed you this good, clean county with your swarthy skin, oily hair, dressed up in those silk suits with open arms. But if you want to pass yourself off as a decent member of the HH community, you're going to need send in some money for a shitty little badge. Let's say you'll pay @DerekJohnson because it's in your interest to pay @DerekJohnson .
    I can't get him to pay his fucking Apple Cup bets, either. He's probably buying expensive cigars with the $$$.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,045 Founders Club

I understand not wanting to pay for message boards but if you’re rich and $129 is nothing to you, give it up. Aren’t you a lawyer Creep?

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
    You can always PM to chat. What happens in PM stays in PM. Mod / poaster privilege you know.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,045 Founders Club