Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for roaddog and the others who think we'll be absolutely terrible in 2015

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Tequilla, Lindy cant stretch the field. In sustained real game action, those prayers to Ross wont work anymore. Linda's problem is he cannot hit a moving target within 10 yards. Given that, those streaks and posts to Ross wont be there anymore. Oh, and Ross is redshirting next year.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,489 Swaye's Wigwam
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    7-5 or GTFO

I think this 4 O/U and the past 10-12 years has warped people's minds. Kal still sucks. So does Wazooo. So does OSU. According to the SEC geniuses, so does the South. So beat the 1-aa's and Boise CC or win four or five games. It's not really asking the world.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Lindersen, Cyler, Browning? Couldnt hold Kessler jock strap down in Orange County. Petamus might only win 1 game this year (if Sac St doesnt bring there A game).

Finally cuntslice, you've graduated to the board of higher discussion. A distinguished group of 3 or 4. Me, the fire marshall, Race,roaddawg...uh...um...there's prolly 1 or 2 more im neglecting
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Gilby took over a soft team from Rick and went 6-6. I think he'll do better his second year.

Ty took over a 1-10 dumpster fire from Gilby. I think he'll do better his second year.

Sark took over OWENFUCKINGTWELVE. I think he'll do better his second year.

Petermen took over from Sark - this is the problem - no patience and I just don't fucking care anymore. Winners win. Win or don't. fuck it we're stuck with him. Pat Haden isn't walking through that door again.

Rick took over from Lambo who lost to Hawaii in a bowl and lost the team and won the Rose Bowl his second year. Still trying to find someone as good as the guy who ruined Husky Football

Fuck

Word
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Gladstone said:

I'm certainly not an apologist and I think expectations should remain high but I do think that judging the program under Petersen by the first and second year would be a too little data to work with as far as judging him as a good coach or a bad coach. As far year 1 under Petersen..... I don't think Pete Carroll would have won more games than CP (maybe the Arizona game).

The talent last year, other than the defensive front 7 and one member of the secondary who got booted half way through the season, was below average. Most importantly at the quarter back position. Yeah JS didn't tailor the offense to Miles but let's be honest.... we had a bottom third offensive line, bottom third pair of running backs and a bottom third (if not worst) QB in the conference. A conference with a bunch of offenses that are going to put up points week in and week out. I think 8-6 is a perfectly acceptable record given that set of circumstances that CP walked into.

Going forward, the offense will probably still be one of the lower 3rd in the conference this season and the defense probably won't be as good last year. We could easily have the same, if not worse record at the end of this season. And I don't give a shit.

It's pretty clear that the days of Slick Rick and Jerramy Stevens are gone and that winning at UW is going to look way more like it does at Stanford than it does at USC or Oregon. And CP is that coach to move us in that direction.

Going 8-6 is not remotely 'perfectly acceptable' given the talent on D and the very, very easy schedule we had. That's mediocre, bordering on terrible. Everyone who upvoted this post should be punched square in the groin.
    Jesass you are fucking tarded stone. We all saw how great that defense was when it was on the field 52minutes/game as our QB went 3 and FUCKING out every series because he, AND NONE OF THE FUCKING OTHER 3 qbs, could complete a simple forward pass. This whole mountain of buttfuckered expectations you put on Petersen in his 1st year, based on what he had to work with, borders mostly on ignorance and the rest on stupidity. Fuck Thomas prolly got more clues than your dumbass.
    Never change, PLSS.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Gladstone said:

I'm certainly not an apologist and I think expectations should remain high but I do think that judging the program under Petersen by the first and second year would be a too little data to work with as far as judging him as a good coach or a bad coach. As far year 1 under Petersen..... I don't think Pete Carroll would have won more games than CP (maybe the Arizona game).

The talent last year, other than the defensive front 7 and one member of the secondary who got booted half way through the season, was below average. Most importantly at the quarter back position. Yeah JS didn't tailor the offense to Miles but let's be honest.... we had a bottom third offensive line, bottom third pair of running backs and a bottom third (if not worst) QB in the conference. A conference with a bunch of offenses that are going to put up points week in and week out. I think 8-6 is a perfectly acceptable record given that set of circumstances that CP walked into.

Going forward, the offense will probably still be one of the lower 3rd in the conference this season and the defense probably won't be as good last year. We could easily have the same, if not worse record at the end of this season. And I don't give a shit.

It's pretty clear that the days of Slick Rick and Jerramy Stevens are gone and that winning at UW is going to look way more like it does at Stanford than it does at USC or Oregon. And CP is that coach to move us in that direction.

Going 8-6 is not remotely 'perfectly acceptable' given the talent on D and the very, very easy schedule we had. That's mediocre, bordering on terrible. Everyone who upvoted this post should be punched square in the groin.
    Quite honestly, we were a ridiculous fumble and a sleep walking bowl game away from a 10-4 record. Quite honestly.
    Why do you hate telegraphed fake punts late in the game?
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592
    I heard that it was Shaq's responsibility to audible out of it if the numbers weren't in their favor but Shaq, being the very talented player that he is, didn't audible because he thought he could get the 7 yards since he's so good with the ball in his hands. Well he was wrong.

Not that it matters anymore.
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

Quite honestly, we were a ridiculous fumble and a sleep walking bowl game away from a 10-4 record. Quite honestly.
    Why do you hate telegraphed fake punts late in the game?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

Tequilla I know youve watched more than 3 years of husky football (j, splitskin). You should know better.

"If Linda just plays average", "I think Feeney" is going to have a HUGE year" etc...Cut the shit sewer cunt! Linda would have to be Kessler, Feeney would have to be Willie McGinest for UW to win 6-7 games. Has nothing to do with Petersen. We just suck at QB, WR, running back and up front. DO YOU FUCKING GET THAT?

you just don't show up in the PAC 12 and win three conference games. everybody is as good or better than you. EVERY FUCKING TEAM in the country, except WASHINGTON has a quarterback who can play at this level right now (that is a fact, its that bad.) Most everybody has a better offensive line than U dub right now, EVERYFUCKINGBODY has better wide receivers than you dub right now. Our depth at TE wont win us many games alone.

You starting to see the reality yet dipshit? Its just where we are. In 2-3 more years that wont be the case. Now enough on the topic. Lets get back to current happenings and boobie filled pic threads.

Upvoted for "sewer cunt"
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Tequilla I know youve watched more than 3 years of husky football (j, splitskin). You should know better.

"If Linda just plays average", "I think Feeney" is going to have a HUGE year" etc...Cut the shit sewer cunt! Linda would have to be Kessler, Feeney would have to be Willie McGinest for UW to win 6-7 games. Has nothing to do with Petersen. We just suck at QB, WR, running back and up front. DO YOU FUCKING GET THAT?

you just don't show up in the PAC 12 and win three conference games. everybody is as good or better than you. EVERY FUCKING TEAM in the country, except WASHINGTON has a quarterback who can play at this level right now (that is a fact, its that bad.) Most everybody has a better offensive line than U dub right now, EVERYFUCKINGBODY has better wide receivers than you dub right now. Our depth at TE wont win us many games alone.

You starting to see the reality yet dipshit? Its just where we are. In 2-3 more years that wont be the case. Now enough on the topic. Lets get back to current happenings and boobie filled pic threads.

Meds. Dialed in.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

Lindersen, Cyler, Browning? Couldnt hold Kessler jock strap down in Orange County. Petamus might only win 1 game this year (if Sac St doesnt bring there A game).

Finally cuntslice, you've graduated to the board of higher discussion. A distinguished group of 3 or 4. Me, the fire marshall, Race,roaddawg...uh...um...there's prolly 1 or 2 more im neglecting
    Cuntslice! You've joined an elite fraternity and are welcomed by the likes of Puppysteellips and CaitlynJennerDawg (still available). Remember to send poastcards to us plebs.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

Meds. Dialed in.
    No. That was a PurpJ shit plagiarism.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    There's a lot of plagiarizing people's shit fucko going on out here ...

Surprised nobody has run with "PlagiarizingDawg" yet
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Surprised nobody has run with "PlagiarismDawg" yet

• seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    Tequilla said:

Quite frankly @tequilla, you are a world class donkey
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Tequilla said:

Quite frankly @tequilla, you are a world class donkey
    this amuses me