Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Post Your 2015 W-L Predictions

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Sept. 4 – at Boise State (Thu. or Fri.) -- Win 27-17. Petersen is the real deal. The team comes out well-prepared and kicks BSU in the mouth in their own house. Defense surpasses expectations, the run game gets going, and Magna-Carta with some clutch throws.
Sept. 12 – Sacramento State -- Win 55-14. Hope everyone stays healthy.
Sept. 19 – Utah State -- Win 38-21. Slow start as we slightly look ahead to starting conference play. Gaskin scores 3 TDs and makes us all doog out.
Sept. 26 – California -- Win 35-17. Cal slings the ball around and Baker gets 2 INTs
Oct. 8 – at USC (Thu.) -- Loss 35-34 (OT). The one game vs the one fucktarded coach ends in heartbreak as UW's 2 point conversion attempt in OT goes down. Sark jumps into Haden's arms after the games but slips, tearing his ACL.
Oct. 17 – Oregon -- Loss 37-20. Believe it when I see it.
Oct. 24 – at Stanford -- Win 31-28. 3 game losing streak avoided in epic clash between two teams trending in different directions. Ends on game winning FG. Drunken Gladstone tries to rush field solo after the game and gets arrested and incarcerated. He dies of tertiary syphilis years later.
Oct. 31 – Arizona -- Win 28-10. Rainy halloween game spells doom for the Wildcats. Gaskin by this point proves he isn't a flash in the pan as he has 200+ all purpose yards.
Nov. 7 – Utah -- Win 20-17. A scrappy, physical fight but our secondary comes up with a huge turnover down the stretch.
Nov. 14 – at Arizona State -- Loss 22-35. Disappointing letdown in the desert proves we aren't quite where we need to be yet.
Nov. 21 – at Oregon State -- Win 33-21. D. Washington has a huge day, giving some fans hope he might become the man at RB (read: he won't).
Nov. 27 – Washington State (Fri.) -- Win 51-13. Petersen drives the nail further into the pirate's coffin.

9-3 (6-3) -- 3rd in Pac 10.

If I can't doog out now -- when can I?

Comments

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm predicting a .81 winning percentage.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,292
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

At Boise
    Braxton Miller runs for 200 yards and passes for 300 as the Huskies look crisp in a 42-10 demolition of Boise College. Afterwards a humble Petersen denies any special satisfaction in beating his old team. "I like the players and miss coaching them. The fans can go fuck themselves."

Sacramento State - But why is Pool Boy a shitty AD? 77-17 win

Utah State - The Aggies are tougher than expected but the Huskies cruise to win #3 behind 350 yards rushing from Leon Washington.

California is still rated too high and the Huskies batter them 56-0 as Braxton Miller throws for 8 touchdowns in the first half. Fans are concerned that the second unit is held scoreless as Charlie Browning is picked off 8 times.

USC Thursday night. Sark thinks the game is on Saturday and is home drunk on his couch as the Trojans rally behind interim coach Pat Haden but fall short as the Huskies remain unbeaten with a 42-38 win

Oregon - Chris Petersen is carried off the field, the goal posts are torn down and Braxton Miller accepts the Heisman trophy as the Huskies snap a 27 year losing string by beatin the Ducks 78-3. "Urban Meyer gave me a few tips and Braxton thought he was in the Scarlet and Gray tonight" chuckled Petersen as he sipped a Mountain Dew to celebrate. UW moves to #1 in the nation behind Bama.

The Huskies then lose the last 6 games of the season but since nothing else matters Pool Boy signs Petersen to a life time contract at 10 million per year. And gives Romar the same deal in order to meet diversity goals at the University.

Midseason DFI form
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oct. 17 – Oregon -- Win
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

Oct. 17 – Oregon -- Win

Nothing else matters
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    Best case scenario 8 and 4

Worst case scenario 2 and 10

Still sticking with 5 and 7. (Sac State ,Utah state, Cal, Oregon State and Cougs should be wins) already on record Miles would be replaced by middle of year so not big loss 4 u guys
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    edited March 2015
    PurpleJ said:

14-0

National Champs

12-0 reg season

P12 Champ game 13-0

Two game play off

15-0

So you're saying the world ends early next year?

Such Fag J.

Or, which game gets cancelled?

Okay, there could be five undefeated teams with UW getting snubbed?

Wow. Edgy prediction.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Scrimmages don't count towards the record.

Are you new here?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Holy fuck! The only screen shot I need.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    You guys can joke around and stuff But I only hope my $$$$ is going to giving the kids a good experience.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    10 wins or GTFO as always. Every program worth a damn with the right coach wins about 10 now days.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2015
    Youth, and transition excuses are for Doogs, 10 Wins or GTFO
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We haven't had spring ball yet, have no clue about the QB, RB, WR, OL, DL, LBs (besides Feeney), DBs (besides Jones MCMXXXIV and Budda) and the freshman. But hey, we know who our TEs and kickers are, so I guess that's a plus.

Sept. 4 – at Boise State (Fri.) -- W
    Sept. 12 – Sacramento State -- W
    Sept. 19 – Utah State -- W
    Sept. 26 – California -- W
    Oct. 8 – at USC (Thu.) -- L
    Oct. 17 – Oregon -- L
    Oct. 24 – at Stanford -- L
    Oct. 31 – Arizona -- W
    Nov. 7 – Utah -- W
    Nov. 14 – at Arizona State -- L
    Nov. 21 – at Oregon State -- W
    Nov. 27 – Washington State (Fri.) -- W

8-4 (5-4) -- 3rd in Pac 12 N.

I think Boise, Stanford, Arizona, Utah, and Arizona State are all games that will decide the season. Boise State because we're breaking in a new QB and a new offense and a new front seven. I see considerable growth for these 3 components of our team in September, but it can be rough for the first game in a new system... look no further than Hawaii last year. Stanford, Arizona, Utah and Arizona State are listed because I have no clue how those teams are changing from 2014 to 2015, but they're all teams that beat us or could've beaten us last year. Picking Arizona and Utah as wins since they're home games and picking Stanford and ASU as losses because they're away games for now.

If we go 8-4 (5-4) or better in 2015, I predict that 2016 will be special. As it stands, this team only losses Mickens, Perkins, Charles, Feeney, and Littleton in 2016. We'll essentially bring this entire team back for another year after this season, meaning we should see what Petersen is capable of as a coach in 2016 instead of these garbage 8-win years that we're sitting through now.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Considering last years performance and returning talent, its probably a 5 win team on paper.

I see 7 winnable games with 5 where we will be underdogs

Sac St Oregon
    Utah St @Boise
    Cal @ASU
    Arizona @USC
    Utah @Stanford
    WSU
    @OSU

Sac St, Utah St, WSU, OSU….thats 4 right there. Take 2/3 from Arizona, Cal, Utah that is 6. Upset one of the 5 and thats 7. I'd go with 6-6. The doog in me would say 7-5.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

14-0

National Champs

You misspelled "Lose to Oregon. Again."
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    81% sure the Huskies will win some, and they will lose some.

The games they win, we will be happy.

The games they lose, we will be ready to fire Peterman at the 50 yard line.

Sven will lose $20, Race will be Snarky, and Derek will take blatant money grabs every chance he gets.