Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is there a worse starting QB in the Pac12?

LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
Seriously? the kid has zero arm strength... For some reason loves to run sideways even though running straight ahead gets him a first down... when he does throw it down field - it looks like a fucking nerf ball floating through the air...

Add that with his fag-toss throwing motion... How is this kid a D1 QB?

Comments

• HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,255
    Believe it or not, our Miley is statistically better than Sean Mannion of Oregon State.

I know, shocking.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    Oh yes. There is one.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Travis Wilson for sure.

If UW had Mannion they'd be better than with Miles. I also have a hunch Anu Solomon actually really fucking sucks but RR gets a lot out of his QBs.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Halliday is hurt.

Believe it or not, our Miley is statistically better than Sean Mannion of Oregon State.

I know, shocking.

But how was Mike Riley a bad candidate for Nebraska?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    Solomon may be the worst qb in division 1. He's certainly the dumbest I've seen.

Solomon may be the worst qb in division 1. He's certainly the dumbest I've seen.

How many division titles have you won?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited January 2015
    On the bright side, miles would be considered above average in the SEC

On the bright side, miles would be considered above average in the SEC

It's true if you assume Pac-12 defenses are as good as SEC defenses. Miles would have finished 6th in passer rating in the SEC.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club

Seriously, Miles is a huge red flag for me regarding Petersen. Fuck blaming the OC and sure the assumption is that Black Power and the Swede suck because they aren't playing but a lot of coaches have played the wrong QB. I have no idea if Miles is the best or not but he is a steaming pile of shit. I don't blame the QB every year, but in this case I can say that MIles is the worst fucking QB here since Tom Porras and before that the Jim Owens dreckfest.

If Miles starts next fall I am on the fire Petersen bandwagon. Sonny Sixkiller was third string and only got a shot because Gene Willis who was horrible broke his leg.

I'm not hoping Miles breaks his leg so don't twist

Tom Porras > Ronnie Fouch
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,474 Founders Club

Seriously, Miles is a huge red flag for me regarding Petersen. Fuck blaming the OC and sure the assumption is that Black Power and the Swede suck because they aren't playing but a lot of coaches have played the wrong QB. I have no idea if Miles is the best or not but he is a steaming pile of shit. I don't blame the QB every year, but in this case I can say that MIles is the worst fucking QB here since Tom Porras and before that the Jim Owens dreckfest.

If Miles starts next fall I am on the fire Petersen bandwagon. Sonny Sixkiller was third string and only got a shot because Gene Willis who was horrible broke his leg.

I mostly agree with this BTW
    An argument could be made that Don James was WAY too late in replacing Hugh Millen with Chris Chandler in 1985. Had he done it in week 3 instead of week 10, it might have saved the season.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club

I mostly agree with this BTW
    So, he shouldn't just stick to what he does best (DFI)?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Good chit Race. Miles is arguably the worst qb in the country. Has nothing to do with Petersen t hough. Sadly Miles gives us the best chance to win

Der e k there are no comparisons during the James era. Ronnie Fouch was an all american in comparison, Casey Paus was a 1st round pick.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited January 2015
    Goddamn I love PL_SS.

Casey Paus was a 1st round pick? In what draft?

Miles is the worst QB in the cuntry but he gives you the best chance to win? WTF?

Meds not dialed in but entertainment value VEEEERRRY HIGH
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611

Good chit Race. Miles is arguably the worst qb in the country. Has nothing to do with Petersen t hough. Sadly Miles gives us the best chance to win

Der e k there are no comparisons during the James era. Ronnie Fouch was an all american in comparison, Casey Paus was a 1st round pick.
    He's the worst QB in the country yet gives us the best chance to win? Nothing in your post makes sense. It has nothing to do with Petersen? He is the one who coaches him...