Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is there a worse starting QB in the Pac12?

2»

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Seriously, Miles is a huge red flag for me regarding Petersen. Fuck blaming the OC and sure the assumption is that Black Power and the Swede suck because they aren't playing but a lot of coaches have played the wrong QB. I have no idea if Miles is the best or not but he is a steaming pile of shit. I don't blame the QB every year, but in this case I can say that MIles is the worst fucking QB here since Tom Porras and before that the Jim Owens dreckfest.

If Miles starts next fall I am on the fire Petersen bandwagon. Sonny Sixkiller was third string and only got a shot because Gene Willis who was horrible broke his leg.

I'm not hoping Miles breaks his leg so don't twist

I agree with everything but you are definitely forgetting Casey Paus.

The bolded part is important. QB is the one place where you don't rotate guys in, so it tends to not 'sort itself out' as much.

I don't know why he's playing Miley. I cannot figure it out. I would've benched him after the first quarter. He looked totally unprepared and "Mile High" John Denver shit.

I mean, we basically have the most important single player on the team constantly trying to put the car in reverse any time it hits 20MPH. It's sickening to watch.

It's the only true RED FLAG I've seen with Pete this season.

In terms of the lackluster performance, I just think we still have a LOT of quit in us. That's the Sark mentality. We just do something good against shitty teams and take a victory lap. I guess I should've seen that coming.

That will get worked out, but the Cyler Miles shit is just confusing.

I'm confused why he can't put in Magna Carta Holy Samuels and trim the offense down. Play option with Black Power or the Mad Swede or what. But Cyler Miles is fucking awful.

And, also like Race, I have only ever wanted one QB benched in my life of watching football (Paus; you couldn't call for Fouch to be benched, there was no one else).
    Oh, and... Miles is easily the worst QB I've seen all year.

His stats are good because Pete and Babushka basically forced him to only do things he could do, but his performance against Stanford and last night against Okie State were some of the worst games I've ever seen a QB play.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015

Seriously, Miles is a huge red flag for me regarding Petersen. Fuck blaming the OC and sure the assumption is that Black Power and the Swede suck because they aren't playing but a lot of coaches have played the wrong QB. I have no idea if Miles is the best or not but he is a steaming pile of shit. I don't blame the QB every year, but in this case I can say that MIles is the worst fucking QB here since Tom Porras and before that the Jim Owens dreckfest.

If Miles starts next fall I am on the fire Petersen bandwagon. Sonny Sixkiller was third string and only got a shot because Gene Willis who was horrible broke his leg.

The bolded part is important. QB is the one place where you don't rotate guys in, so it tends to not 'sort itself out' as much.

I don't know why he's playing Miley. I cannot figure it out. I would've benched him after the first quarter. He looked totally unprepared and "Mile High" John Denver shit.

I mean, we basically have the most important single player on the team constantly trying to put the car in reverse any time it hits 20MPH. It's sickening to watch.

In terms of the lackluster performance, I just think we still have a LOT of quit in us. That's the Sark mentality. We just do something good against shitty teams and take a victory lap. I guess I should've seen that coming.

I'm confused why he can't put in Magna Carta Holy Samuels and trim the offense down. Play option with Black Power or the Mad Swede or what. But Cyler Miles is fucking awful.

And, also like Race, I have only ever wanted one QB benched in my life of watching football (Paus; you couldn't call for Fouch to be benched, there was no one else).
    Agree, the only line of thought I can somewhat comprehend is that Peterman is trying to keep KJCS redshirted, and start him next year for 4 years, instead of wasting a year with mostly sark players. I sure hope he doesnt see Miley as a long term deal.
    Muttzen said:

Agree, the only line of thought I can somewhat comprehend is that Peterman is trying to keep KJCS redshirted, and start him next year for 4 years, instead of wasting a year with mostly sark players. I sure hope he doesnt see Miley as a long term deal.
    Uh, duh. I was forgetting that Magna Carta Holy Grail, or "Jay-Z" as I like to call him (ILTCHT, IWILTCH, IWILTD), is still a RS. Disregard.

Anyway, Miles is awful. It's basically like having a Mercedes C-class and letting a dog drive it.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2015
    AZDuck said:

Goddamn I love PL_SS.

Casey Paus was a 1st round pick? In what draft?

Miles is the worst QB in the cuntry but he gives you the best chance to win? WTF?

Meds not dialed in but entertainment value VEEEERRRY HIGH

In comparison to miles dummy. Casey paus and fouch were 2 of the worst star t ing husky QBs of all time...get it duck?

Miles gives UW the best chance to win which is why he is playing you fucking squeak. If Lindy was better hed be playing. How fucking retarted can you be quack? D o you know the definition of mockery? Btw, what clue do you posess regarding UW history?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,969 Founders Club
    edited January 2015
    He's Locker without any of the arm strength or elite athleticism. And worse accuracy. FMFYFE.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

His stats are good because Pete and Babushka basically forced him to only do things he could do, but his performance against Stanford and last night against Okie State were some of the worst games I've ever seen a QB play.

Cyler "trebuchet" Miles needs to get a basic cable subscription and watch some fucking discovery channel.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    wow. Just, wow... cheering for a kid to break his leg.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    @puppylove_sugarsteel‌

Ok, so why is Peterman not responsible for playing Miles and/or Miles' performance?

Good chit Race. Miles is arguably the worst qb in the country. Has nothing to do with Petersen t hough. Sadly Miles gives us the best chance to win

Der e k there are no comparisons during the James era. Ronnie Fouch was an all american in comparison, Casey Paus was a 1st round pick.
    He's the worst QB in the country yet gives us the best chance to win? Nothing in your post makes sense. It has nothing to do with Petersen? He is the one who coaches him...

Good chit Race. Miles is arguably the worst qb in the country. Has nothing to do with Petersen t hough. Sadly Miles gives us the best chance to win

Der e k there are no comparisons during the James era. Ronnie Fouch was an all american in comparison, Casey Paus was a 1st round pick.
    He's the worst QB in the country yet gives us the best chance to win? Nothing in your post makes sense. It has nothing to do with Petersen? He is the one who coaches him...
    Has NOTHING to do with Petersen. Sark stuck PETER with 3 schollie QB's who cant play at this level. Its no coincidence Browning will be here this spring. It was planned out a long time ago
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    The more they stay, the worse they play
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    AZDuck said:

Fuck off AZ

Fuck off AZ
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
    H_D said:

AZDuck said:

Fuck off AZ

Fuck off AZ
    Lockner... rape eyes!
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    PurpleJ said:

He's Locker without any of the arm strength or elite athleticism. And worse accuracy. FMFYFE.

But he somehow got the most important trait, not being made of glass.
    Just freeze the thread. Miley gives uw the best chance to win. Paus, as bad as he was, would havebeat OSU last night. Lindy nor Williams would have fared any better. Lindquist cant complete a forward pass, Troy W. Is transferring hence not taking a snap, Samuels is redshirting. What do you guys not understand?

Miles took his last snap as a husky QB. Be happy.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Just freeze the thread. Miley gives uw the best chance to win. Paus, as bad as he was, would havebeat OSU last night. Lindy nor Williams would have fared any better. Lindquist cant complete a forward pass, Troy W. Is transferring hence not taking a snap, Samuels is redshirting. What do you guys not understand?

Miles took his last snap as a husky QB. Be happy.

I can only hope this is true. Everything else you said was pretty re fuckin tarded. Pete gets blame for not doing more with the QB situation.
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804

Locker against Nebraska part 1 was worse.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

AZDuck said:

Goddamn I love PL_SS.

Casey Paus was a 1st round pick? In what draft?

Miles is the worst QB in the cuntry but he gives you the best chance to win? WTF?

Meds not dialed in but entertainment value VEEEERRRY HIGH

Miles gives UW the best chance to win which is why he is playing you fucking squeak. If Lindy was better hed be playing. How fucking retarted can you be quack? D o you know the definition of mockery? Btw, what clue do you posess regarding UW history?
    Seriously though, how would we know this? The ONLY chance troy got was in a monsoon with 40 mph winds. NOBODY looked good in that game. Taylor kelly has been a pretty darn good qb at ASU and looked inept. I'm really glad the one game they tried to give troy a shot was the worst conditions husky stadium has seen in 2o years
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

There were nine QBs in the SEC SEC SEC that were worse than Miles.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,256

wow. Just, wow... cheering for a kid to break his leg.

Hey, don't be a twister!