Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

anyone who can't see improvement in this team from the 1st game till now

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,418
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Go undefeated every fucking year or fucking kill yourself by lighting yourself on fucking fire.

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What I said:

"As I have said on several occasions, there is enough talent on this roster to beat anyone outside of Oregon in the Pac 12."

Race's 1st spin:

"Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid."

Race's 2nd spin:

"My post is a statement of fact. If you think Miles and The committee of backs are better than Price and Sankey you're mick fucking stupid."

Race's 3rd spin:

"You said we had the talent to beat everyone but Oregon"

Wow, on the 3rd try he finally gets it somewhat close to the pin.

You are making my man Bill dizzy.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You like to cherry pick mis-quotes and use them out of context, to struggle making a salient point, a lot it seems.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You like to cherry pick mis-quotes and use them out of context, to struggle making a salient point, a lot it seems.

It's not cherry picking when they are all "mis-quotes".

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone remember last year when sark plungered the beavs and the whole team was mowing the grass? Yep, I saw tons of improvement then too, lol.

SHOW IMPROVEMENT AGAINST THE BEAVERS, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2014
    I've said it before, Saban was 7-6 in year 1 at Alabama. I assume he had some talent.

Sometimes coaches can walk in and win, usually not.

If this were the end of year 2 I would certainly be more worried.

As others have said, I'm surprised by the fake punt vs Stanford and not calling TO last week after the fumble. Those are just stupid coaching decisions which I would hope don't happen regularly.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    AEB said:

This game just showed some of the potential on offense if UW has good QB play. Thanks to Oregon State and their abysmal #2defense.

fixed that for you
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All im saying is, a win over oregon fucking state doesnt mean its time to crown their ass. Some of you need to take a step back and look at the big picture. Alabama played william and mary or some such shit yesterday but you dont see their fanbase talking about "showing improvement" we are desperate for a winner but lets not get ahead of ourselves and start proclaiming ciley mylers is taking us to the rose bowl next year because he had a game late in the year against osu where he didnt fuck it up all by himself
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What I said:

"As I have said on several occasions, there is enough talent on this roster to beat anyone outside of Oregon in the Pac 12."

Race's 1st spin:

"Saying this team had the second best talent in the league is mick fucking stupid."

Race's 2nd spin:

"My post is a statement of fact. If you think Miles and The committee of backs are better than Price and Sankey you're mick fucking stupid."

Race's 3rd spin:

"You said we had the talent to beat everyone but Oregon"

Wow, on the 3rd try he finally gets it somewhat close to the pin.

You are making my man Bill dizzy.

No matter how many gifs you post your take is still fucking stupid and I nailed it 3 times.

Thanks for proving my point
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Remember when Sark left to take the USC job?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    phineas said:

All im saying is, a win over oregon fucking state doesnt mean its time to crown their ass. Some of you need to take a step back and look at the big picture. Alabama played william and mary or some such shit yesterday but you dont see their fanbase talking about "showing improvement" we are desperate for a winner but lets not get ahead of ourselves and start proclaiming ciley mylers is taking us to the rose bowl next year because he had a game late in the year against osu where he didnt fuck it up all by himself

Haven't seen a single poster ready to crown Peterman... anything.

The team has obviously improved since the first game and anyone who doesn't see it, doesn't want to.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oregon St. has an identical record to Illinois who UW handled in similar fashion at home much earlier this year. I don't think it's improvement to do the same thing to a similar shitty opponent at home, that's what was expected.

Sorting by record is first-level FS.

Pac 12 is much stronger than the Big. Show me an advanced rating system that has Illinois ahead of OSU.

Sorting by score is also first-level FS.

Illinois moved the ball downfield through the air consistently on our inexperienced secondary. We benefited from timely turnovers (especially Shaq's 99 yard return) or the score would have been a lot closer. Lunt passed for 9.3 ypa.

In contrast Mannion was largely neutralized.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,626
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

phineas said:

Who on this board is "crowning their ass?"
    Nobody.