Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm i the only negadawg left?

124»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2014

This is precisely the reason why you should take a page out of Oregon's book and schedule sturdier OOC opponents. You played 4 straight crappy ass opponents and your 5th opponent just happened to be the team with the cuntry's best defense. Not surprising that they ramrodded you with an iron boner. Scrimmage games that don't test you end up handicapping you. Get some balls and schedule some real OOC opponents.

Using Oregon's OOC schedule in this argument was fucktarded.

UCLA would have been a much better example.
    I'm not going by this year alone but rather by Oregon's history of scheduling tough ass OOC opponents like LSU, Michigan State, Georgia (who bailed on us), Texas A & M and Ohio State. UCLA scheduled Virginia, Memphis and Texas. All shit teams.
    Scheduling three opponents with a pulse >>>>> scheduling one team that way above its historical norm and two teams that are just like the teams UW scheduled this year.

You're not good at this at all.
    Virginia and Memphis never had a pulse. Texas currently doesn't have one either. Playing 1 top 10 team in your OOC >>>>>>>>>>>> playing 3 shit tier teams (and barely winning those 3 games).
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

I have some concerns, but we might end up a decent team. I'm still not quite sure what we have. I never expected us to be great. I maybe expected us to be a little better, but 11-3 or 10-4 was pretty much always the expectation from most here.

There is a bye week for the offense to get it in gear. I think they will. They won't be great, but they can be efficient. The defense has steadily improved and hopefully it continues. Hopefully that was the low point of the season. I don't think this team has a lot of gimme wins, but I don't think we will be a pushover to anyone either. I'm not throwing in the towel yet. I expected us to lose to Stanford and we did. They are good.

I seem to remember you agreeing with Tequila and predicting 12-1 or 11-2. What happened?
    Your memory is shit then. I've always predicted 10-3.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread fucking sucks. I finally woke up out of my coke coma and came to read this shit?

Year 1. No qb. An.d we beat the spread against the 2 time defending Pac champ. Call me a doog i don't give a fuck.

There is more to play here in a transition year than what we see on the field. See Carroll, Saban, etc. in transition years for reference. Look at the talent on those rosters and get back to me.

I don't care about this season, it's a ginny pig for the future. My only gripe is why not throw Troy in and see if he is a gamer. Otherwise LIFPO.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

With Sark you knew he would NEVER learn from his mistakes...

Petersen admitted that the fake punt was retarded and his fault and he should have never called it.

Sark was a rookie coach. If Peterman needs to "learn on the job" too at this stage of his career, we're fucked.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bump.

I'm right you know.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Bump.

I'm right you know.

You were right

This team is ATLEAST 2 years out

TSIFO and next year looks to be worse

Im hearing 2017 is going to be special

fuck... I just wanted to believe...
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bump.

I'm right you know.

I'm still with you, Damone. I got laughed outta the boreds saying Oregon will cover the spread lifting off the gas.

This team is me-dee-oh-kerr.

2019 will be special.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 2014

What happened to 15 games, win or GTFO, Dabone? I'm not happy with what I've seen so far, but everything in Chris Petersen's history would lead me to believe that he's capable of figuring this shit out.

Damone is a panicky little bitch. HTH.
    That's for the bigger picture. I'm just talking about this year.

Have I mentioned how they win or lose matters? I was never more optimistic about UW football than after the 1990 loss to Colorado.

HTH.
    Omg if you use your stupid golf analogy one more time I'll blow my brains out.
    Ok...so it's like this...a bad golfer skips one off the water, off a rock and leaves a tap in birdie...is he a good golfer because he got a birdie? 18 holes tell the story.

You know I'm right, stop Dooging it up. Same discussions I had with doogs when we were just happy to be 5-1. I'm still right.
    wait for it... wait for it... (click 'show previous quotes', now)
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Damone is right. If it were Sark, there would be a ton of, "WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS PUSSY FOR 10 MORE YEARS! I'M JUMPING OFF THE AURORA BRIDGE NOW!"

Petersen is an upgrade. He will probably do really good things. Yes I'm glad Sark is gone. But who here expected this after five games? I'm not talking about the record. I'm talking about the way they have looked.

The problem is the "way we have looked" is a 7 point loss to a quality opponent. That's why you guys sound dumb.
    Isn't the Sven line that Stanford is terrible? Sounds like you're off the reservation.
    Sven says everyone is terrible.
    This. The day Sven has something good to say about a coach I will probably hurl myself off the Aurora bridge because it probably means the world is going to end.
    didn't he say Wilcox had a nice ass?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just wanted us to win so I could say your DVR was wrong.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    WTF? I'm the guy that kept a running list of douchebags that supported willingham getting another year.

Sincerely,

Passion (aka Original Nega)
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Whoever thinks Peterson should walk in here and dominate isn't very bright.

We we've been dogs three times and are 1-2.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I said before the game that if Oregon wins they cover because the spread was a sucker bet for UW fans. But if you don't leave hope for a miracle before the game you aren't a REAL fan
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Miley fucking cyrus. We might be more effective just running a wing-t or some Navy shit.

Wait a second. Didn't Miley Cyrus beat a ranked Oregon State team by 100 last year?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Miley fucking cyrus. We might be more effective just running a wing-t or some Navy shit.

Wait a second. Didn't Miley Cyrus beat a ranked Oregon State team by 100 last year?
    No. Seven ran the ball at them all night long
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

No. Seven ran the ball at them all night long
    Yeah, but still.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Time for a visit down memory lane.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What happened to 15 games, win or GTFO, Dabone? I'm not happy with what I've seen so far, but everything in Chris Petersen's history would lead me to believe that he's capable of figuring this shit out.

This.

The sky is not falling. If we lose to UCLA, ASU, Zona, and Oregon, then the sky is falling and we will likely suck forever
    Huh?