Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What SoftyFS is hearing

Comments

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

FYI guys, Peterman will be fired in two years according to this fucktard on Twatter:

Fucktard Alert: I think we will be a Top 10 team circa the time @NWSportsNerd is thinking Peterman will be fired.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gotta admit, @tequilla had this one dialed in!

Agreed, props to Tequilla, I bashed him pretty hard for wanting to run Peters, gotta admit it looks like he was probably right.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2014

I didn't see this coming but after the way he was acting with Jaelen Strong in the ASU indicated to me that he wasn't going to change his ways.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

FYI guys, Peterman will be fired in two years according to this fucktard on Twatter:

It's getting to be like revenge of the UW sports nerds around here!
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Zoka1234 30 minutes ago
    Isn't part of college coaching teaching these young athletes how to behave? We are talking about a 20 year old kid here. He seems like he is passionate about the game and a bit of a hot head. He didn't hit a coach or teammate, he didn't assault anyone and he didn't break any laws. I think Peterson has a duty to coach and teach these kids - kicking them off the team teaches them nothing. I understand what Peterson is trying to do but he is being too strict and he is going to lose his team.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Zoka1234 30 minutes ago
    Isn't part of college coaching teaching these young athletes how to behave? We are talking about a 20 year old kid here. He seems like he is passionate about the game and a bit of a hot head. He didn't hit a coach or teammate, he didn't assault anyone and he didn't break any laws. I think Peterson has a duty to coach and teach these kids - kicking them off the team teaches them nothing. I understand what Peterson is trying to do but he is being too strict and he is going to lose his team.

This guy needs to submit his resume.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

FREE PUB!!!

No monster long post ... Peter's was given multiple chances to figure it out but he thought he was bigger than the team. Cancerous enough Apple that he can slow down the necessary culture change.

If Ross embraces the change to CB then there isn't a significant step backwards. We now know why Ross is at CB. And let's be honest, Ross' only asset at WR is his speed - that asset plays best at CB.

That's a pretty big assumption. Ross has a little experience at CB, but he's been practicing there for a week. To expect him to play at an All Conference level this season is a stretch.
    TSIO.

By next year I could see Ross being at the point where he isn't a significant step back. That's when it will count.
    Based on what? It would be great if true, but Peters was projected by many to be a first round draft pick.
    So was Jack H Lockner. #1 overall in fact.

What good did that do?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This thread is worthless without @SportsBoner
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    No question that expecting Ross To play at Peters' level this week probably isn't going to happen.

That being said there are opportunities to cover what you are losing w Peters and Ross at least athletically will be able to help there.

One thing people need to not anchor to is that the positions that players have been playing at are necessarily their best positions. It's possible that RB is Shaq's best position. It's possible that Ross' best position may be as a DB.