Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This one is on Coach Pete

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    Canard said:

Canard said:

beelzebub said:

Canard is telling u guys What i been saying all along to pin ur hopes on a savior of a coach without the jimmies and the joes is utter nonsense. You have mid level Pac 12 talent and nowhere near being a factor in conference race.

That's not at all what I am saying. My charge is that UW has some offensive talent, but that it is being both misidentified and misused. That's inexcusable given the supposed experience brought to the table and the salary commanded.
    I trust a guy on a message board more than a proven championship coach after 3 games.

Canard said:

beelzebub said:

Canard is telling u guys What i been saying all along to pin ur hopes on a savior of a coach without the jimmies and the joes is utter nonsense. You have mid level Pac 12 talent and nowhere near being a factor in conference race.

That's not at all what I am saying. My charge is that UW has some offensive talent, but that it is being both misidentified and misused. That's inexcusable given the supposed experience brought to the table and the salary commanded.
    The problem with college coaching is that Petersen needs to run his offense, if the guys there now can't do it, then it's going to suck until he gets a couple recruiting cycles into the system. Petersen can't run Sark offense and expect to get the guys he needs for his offense. The kids need to see that what Petersen is currently running fits their skill set. That's in large part why RichRod failed at Michigan. Michigan threw him out the door before they could see his finish product on the field. He basically had two convert the program from a 3-4 yard and a pile of dust offense into a spread offense. Nobody could do that overnight. Lets be honest, RichRod would have taken that team under Hoke's first year to a much higher level.

Now this isn't the same kind of adjustment, but it's still an adjustment nonetheless.
    So you're saying that Peterman's system is so rigid that it can't work with any of Sark's guys? I haven't looked it up, but if UW isn't the #12 offense, they can fumble it to there. Certainly with the experience of running out shitty BSU QBs not named Moore, he should have some insights over eight years as a HC into tailoring a playbook into something the current QB and other skill players can actually move the ball with, right?

Oh well. LIFPO. It will be entertaining either way.
    You make a lot of fucktarded points, but I actually agree with this one. Being the #12 offense falls on Petersen. It's inexcusable. We don't have the worst offensive talent in the Pac 12. Of course having a better QB would make a difference, but even with Miles, it should be better. Entering the year, we had 6 OL with at least 8 starts. Something isn't right with the system if he can't field a decent offense.
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

Has KrisVashon weighed in on the Oregon loss yet?

"Don't hate. Appreciate!"
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Canard said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

But you don't get boat raced - by the exact same scheme - after working on a game plan for a week. His predecessor left him some holes, but it's his job to fix them and fix them fast.

I have no criticism for Oregon any longer. 11 in a row isn't a fluke or cheating. They have been decisively better in EVERY one of those games .

The only question is what happens the rest of this season and next. Thats the time he has to get it done as far as I'm concerned.

This is so fucking irritating.

Sorry, but you're a doog if you ever thought it was about cheating. They're better than us because they figured out how to be a good team and stuck to it. Only doogs hate on Oregon.
    That's bullshit. I've always hated Oregon. Hated them when we beat them like a drum and hate them now that they are beating us like a drum.

I never thought it was about cheating, either.

Why the fuck wouldn't you hate on Oregon?

Homer fans like you are the reason Oregon enjoys rubbing your face in it. It's part of the reason why Oregon wore the Kenny Wheaton jerseys. When your doog tears flow they taste that much sweeter. If you drop the irrational hate you become just another PAC 12 opponent. Doogs relished when Oregon was a shitty team and they were on top. Now that the tables are turned, they get decades of their arrogance heaped back upon them. Only now they're called duckades.
    The reality is ...

All Oregon has is their hate for Washington.

You've won 11 in a row by big margins ...

Yet you continue to look in your rear view mirror.

You should stick to doogman.com and keep running your academic smack.

The Ducks have been in the AP top 15 for over four years continuously as I write this. Rearview mirror my pasty white ass.

The sad and inconvenient truth for you is that for better or worse, the AD in Eugene chose to take one iconic play from Oct. 22, 1994 and turn it into some sort of creation myth. The Pick has become folklore at Oregon and humiliating Washington whenever possible is the proverbial sacrificial blood demanded by the football gods to prop that mythos up. We play the coogs and beavers tight year after year and throttle your program, explain it through a context other than blood lust.

Though this effort to annihilate UW football got off to an uneven start under the unevenly motivating Bellotti, Chip really got it even as he poor mouthed the rivalry in the press. Slingblade grew up an Oregon fan, so he really gets it, and that's why Mariota and Freeman were out there finishing off the game.

You can dust off your voted upon trophy, you could tape the USN&WR college ratings to it and put it on the sidelines every UW-UO tilt, it doesn't fucking matter. The mythology built around this game from the Oregon perspective demands your abject humiliation.

Until your program gets its dick out of the dirt, and quits futzing around with "the process" and coach speak, and just embraces the hate to a depth in every player's soul where they'd rather die than to lose to Oregon, you're nowhere.
    Point.in.fact.

An idiot took one football play and convinced a bunch of inbreeds that they are the college version of the Dallas Cowboys.

To this day, said inbreeds still believe it.

We HAVE a trophy to dust off.

You do not.

DUST MY HALF A TROPHY, DUCK!!!!!!1
    Trophy's don't come in halves.

Not that I'd expect someone who's never seen one to know that.
    According to the standards back then, the Ducks would have their own half natty. But we actually had to take the field....
    How the fuck did you get to be such a swollen. drippy cunt?

If your old man was here, I'd go clown his ass for raising such a little twat.....................except he's probably already embarrassed you're such a cunt and blames your mother and the way she breast fed you until you were 12 for you being the shitstain you are.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,715
    Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

Upper talent on D. Lower talent on O. It's warranted coming from ducks, not from faggots whose school can't beat fucking Nevada. You're not even entertaining anymore.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Canard said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

But you don't get boat raced - by the exact same scheme - after working on a game plan for a week. His predecessor left him some holes, but it's his job to fix them and fix them fast.

I have no criticism for Oregon any longer. 11 in a row isn't a fluke or cheating. They have been decisively better in EVERY one of those games .

The only question is what happens the rest of this season and next. Thats the time he has to get it done as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry, but you're a doog if you ever thought it was about cheating. They're better than us because they figured out how to be a good team and stuck to it. Only doogs hate on Oregon.
    That's bullshit. I've always hated Oregon. Hated them when we beat them like a drum and hate them now that they are beating us like a drum.

Homer fans like you are the reason Oregon enjoys rubbing your face in it. It's part of the reason why Oregon wore the Kenny Wheaton jerseys. When your doog tears flow they taste that much sweeter. If you drop the irrational hate you become just another PAC 12 opponent. Doogs relished when Oregon was a shitty team and they were on top. Now that the tables are turned, they get decades of their arrogance heaped back upon them. Only now they're called duckades.
    The reality is ...

The Ducks have been in the AP top 15 for over four years continuously as I write this. Rearview mirror my pasty white ass.

The sad and inconvenient truth for you is that for better or worse, the AD in Eugene chose to take one iconic play from Oct. 22, 1994 and turn it into some sort of creation myth. The Pick has become folklore at Oregon and humiliating Washington whenever possible is the proverbial sacrificial blood demanded by the football gods to prop that mythos up. We play the coogs and beavers tight year after year and throttle your program, explain it through a context other than blood lust.

Though this effort to annihilate UW football got off to an uneven start under the unevenly motivating Bellotti, Chip really got it even as he poor mouthed the rivalry in the press. Slingblade grew up an Oregon fan, so he really gets it, and that's why Mariota and Freeman were out there finishing off the game.

You can dust off your voted upon trophy, you could tape the USN&WR college ratings to it and put it on the sidelines every UW-UO tilt, it doesn't fucking matter. The mythology built around this game from the Oregon perspective demands your abject humiliation.

Until your program gets its dick out of the dirt, and quits futzing around with "the process" and coach speak, and just embraces the hate to a depth in every player's soul where they'd rather die than to lose to Oregon, you're nowhere.
    Point.in.fact.

An idiot took one football play and convinced a bunch of inbreeds that they are the college version of the Dallas Cowboys.

You do not.

According to the standards back then, the Ducks would have their own half natty. But we actually had to take the field....

If your old man was here, I'd go clown his ass for raising such a little twat.....................except he's probably already embarrassed you're such a cunt and blames your mother and the way she breast fed you until you were 12 for you being the shitstain you are.

Solid effort. Not your best.
  • Options
    pawz said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Canard said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

The reality is ...

Point.in.fact.

You do not.

Yeah - I know. I'd post first and drink after, but that isn't near as fun. Plus I took a couple geezers of Dog Walker - and that shit delivers.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Canard said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

The reality is ...

Point.in.fact.

You do not.

Yeah - I know. I'd post first and drink after, but that isn't near as fun. Plus I took a couple geezers of Dog Walker - and that shit delivers.
    You aren't really all that brainy are you? Smart enough to gut a fish perhaps, but not smart enough to train your dog how to shit outdoors.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fill me in again, why do Dflea and OBK hate each other?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    Founders Club

@dflea is drunk and extra spirited... @oregonblitzkrieg‌ is quookin'...
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,661
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"How the fuck did you get to be such a swollen. drippy cunt?

If your old man was here, I'd go clown his ass for raising such a little twat.....................except he's probably already embarrassed you're such a cunt and blames your mother and the way she breast fed you until you were 12 for you being the shitstain you are."

Trying too hard.

• Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

beelzebub said:

Upper talent on D. Lower talent on O. It's warranted coming from ducks, not from faggots whose school can't beat fucking Nevada. You're not even entertaining anymore.
    Ur a hell of a lot closer to Coug talent than Duck Talent hth
    See u in Pullman and really end ur season in misery!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    beelzebub said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

Who on this board said that the talent is closer to Oregon's? It is still much better than Wazzu's, you are completely full of shit in that regard. And UW is without a doubt better than Cal and Nevada. You dipshits have been spouting off ever since 2012, like that kind of a collapse is due every other season.

I hope you're in the stands when a bunch of this happens:

• Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    haie said:

beelzebub said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

Who on this board said that the talent is closer to Oregon's? It is still much better than Wazzu's, you are completely full of shit in that regard. And UW is without a doubt better than Cal and Nevada. You dipshits have been spouting off ever since 2012, like that kind of a collapse is due every other season.

Where's the shit stain on Halladaize pants? There should be a shit stain! Where is the shit stain?! Are depends standard issue Cuog athletic equipment now?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    claycha said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

Where's the shit stain on Halladaize pants? There should be a shit stain! Where is the shit stain?! Are depends standard issue Cuog athletic equipment now?
    Notice how Kikaha chooses not to help up a ginger crybaby that thinks he's the best qb in college football? Cuog logic:

Step 1. Claim Leach will turn the program around.
    Step 2. See Leach sucks. FYFMFE
    Step 3. Start vendetta to convince everyone Petersen is overrated.
    Step 4. Circle AppleCup on calendar.
  • Options

dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

CaptainPJ said:

Canard said:

topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Love the guy.

The reality is ...

Point.in.fact.

You do not.

You aren't really all that brainy are you? Smart enough to gut a fish perhaps, but not smart enough to train your dog how to shit outdoors.
    Again, his cunt is just a-dripping.

I went to UW and graduated, you.....................well, who gives a fuck where you went or what you did? You're a drippy c and nobody cares.

My dog shits outdoors. Your mom knows.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doog v Quook battle.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doog v Quook battle.
    I think I've seen enough.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

claycha said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

haie said:

beelzebub said:

Notice how Kikaha chooses not to help up a ginger crybaby that thinks he's the best qb in college football? Cuog logic:

Step 1. Claim Leach will turn the program around.
    Step 2. See Leach sucks. FYFMFE
    Step 3. Start vendetta to convince everyone Petersen is overrated.
    Step 4. Circle AppleCup on calendar.
    Step 5. ??
    Step 6. Profit
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,661
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    As it turns out, he left things much the way he started.