Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Ducks Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is fucking shitty. May mariota do his best Dennis Dixon on the next play
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NOW they call holding?!?!? It puts us out of seeing Troy. I have no fucking luck.

I have confidence when Williams scrambles that something positive MIGHT happen. When Miles scrambles, he's already in panic mode.

How fucking hard is it to see this?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Call a TO. Let's see more troy!
  • Options
    That holding call fucked us. We had three minutes of Troy. Now we've got nothing.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have confidence when Williams scrambles that something positive MIGHT happen. When Miles scrambles, he's already in panic mode.

I won't argue that. I like the arm strength and he might have better quicks than Miles. I just want to see him against a real defense before forming a real opinion.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,112
    Why are they calling a timeout? I hope Petersen is vindictive and runs up the score first chance we get... whenever that may be...
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

Why are they calling a timeout? I hope Petersen is vindictive and runs up the score first chance we get... whenever that may be...

Don't think slingblade will be around then.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mad_Son said:

You mean like 2050
  • Options

I won't argue that. I like the arm strength and he might have better quicks than Miles. I just want to see him against a real defense before forming a real opinion.
    What about Cyler looks like a pile of crap don't you understand?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Miles with a concussion, we might not have a choice. To be honest I'm just tired of the slow ass throws, although the team has way more problems than just qb.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,490
    Founders Club
    and yes Sven, I wish USC played Oregon this year.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

He should definitely get some first half reps against ASU. Alternate QBs in the first or second quarter to see if Troy can hold his own against the Sun Devils.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2014
    kick the field goal. Jeez! what the hell?

okay, there ya go
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Just seemed to me Troy made quick decisions ... Miles seems to be slow, thinks too much.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm on board. It can't get much worse on offense. Williams could still be a disaster. Now, I'm really off to get drunk. You fuckers are depressing me even more than another plunger raping.
  • Options

He should definitely get some first half reps against ASU. Alternate QBs in the first or second quarter to see if Troy can hold his own against the Sun Devils.
    If, by 'alternate' you mean start Troy and don't play Miles, I agree.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doog rant alert: Kicking a FG in that spot is completely classless
  • Options
    SlocusSlocus Member Posts: 289
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sark and his stars........
  • Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

If, by 'alternate' you mean start Troy and don't play Miles, I agree.
    Fucking this.
  • Options

I'm on board. It can't get much worse on offense. Williams could still be a disaster. Now, I'm really off to get drunk. You fuckers are depressing me even more than another plunger raping.
    Cyler sucks. Sure, Williams could implode, but Cyler imploded vs. Stanford. How can it be worse?