Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim intent on following Basnight, Roof, and Condotta/Jude

Comments

• Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Global said:

The funny thing is that most of this discussion is still a circle jerk. You guys remain fixated on that other site. And your idea of recruiting is to steal from there -- the place you constantly complain about. Huh? There are many many thousands of other posters, myself included, who were never fans over there or gave up 5-10 years ago.
    A small tip: If you stopped being an anti-Dawgman site, and started being your own site with more football talk and less Dawgman talk, you would probably get what you wish for.

I partially agree with this. There is a faction of this site that is sort of a circle jerk, but there is also good discussion at times. Some here are apathetic towards UW football, and after this many years of sucking and watching the AD do the wrong thing, I don't really blame them.

A myth is that there is no football talk on this site. There is as much football talk on this site as there is on doogman, even though this site has only a fraction of the posters that dawgman has.

This board would be better if it wasn't all one big inside joke such as having the 7-6>7-6>7-6 banner on top of the page. No casual fan wants to be part of a board where they aren't welcomed, including posters who probably share very similar views as most here regarding UW football. My advice (not that anyone gives a fuck) would be to at least pretend this is a Husky Football board to try and welcome new posters. Every time this board gets a new poster who actually contributes (not dumb fucks like ImaLoser), it improves.

Someone is in RoadDoogs Head..............
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Global said:

The funny thing is that most of this discussion is still a circle jerk. You guys remain fixated on that other site. And your idea of recruiting is to steal from there -- the place you constantly complain about. Huh? There are many many thousands of other posters, myself included, who were never fans over there or gave up 5-10 years ago.
    A small tip: If you stopped being an anti-Dawgman site, and started being your own site with more football talk and less Dawgman talk, you would probably get what you wish for.

I partially agree with this. There is a faction of this site that is sort of a circle jerk, but there is also good discussion at times. Some here are apathetic towards UW football, and after this many years of sucking and watching the AD do the wrong thing, I don't really blame them.

A myth is that there is no football talk on this site. There is as much football talk on this site as there is on doogman, even though this site has only a fraction of the posters that dawgman has.

This board would be better if it wasn't all one big inside joke such as having the 7-6>7-6>7-6 banner on top of the page. No casual fan wants to be part of a board where they aren't welcomed, including posters who probably share very similar views as most here regarding UW football. My advice (not that anyone gives a fuck) would be to at least pretend this is a Husky Football board to try and welcome new posters. Every time this board gets a new poster who actually contributes (not dumb fucks like ImaLoser), it improves.

I agree. After eight months on this site, a lot of what I see here remains inside jokes about things that happened at Dawgman years ago. Sorry, but for many of us, we don't give a rip.

There are some good football discussions here sometimes, or I would not keep returning. It is heavily laden with cynicism, which is pretty understandable after 7-6 ad nauseum. But more football and less Dawgman history repeats would be a nice upgrade here.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Global said:

Global said:

I agree. After eight months on this site, a lot of what I see here remains inside jokes about things that happened at Dawgman years ago. Sorry, but for many of us, we don't give a rip.

There are some good football discussions here sometimes, or I would not keep returning. It is heavily laden with cynicism, which is pretty understandable after 7-6 ad nauseum. But more football and less Dawgman history repeats would be a nice upgrade here.
    Stupid question:

How many football games have the Huskies played since this site was launched?
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Global said:

The more you complain about the banner, the longer it's staying up
    OK Kim.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,758
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Holy hell that site is failing fast....
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,758
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    or was it slow painful death?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Global said:

Global said:

Stupid question:

How many football games have the Huskies played since this site was launched?
    I seriously think the number is 2. The Apple Cup and The Vegas Bowl. There will be plenty of football talk on here once Sark starts pissing away wins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I actually like the Doogman bashing on here. It's about time we have a forum where we can call Kim on his bullshit predictions, how he treats his customers, the non stop dick sucking that he gives Pool Boy and not be at risk of being banned.

The guy is an absolute moron and hopefully when this site picks up steam(which is happening every day) more and more casual people start to connect the dots on Kim. So when Kim gives his usual "You guys really need to stop worrying" or "This is what I'm hearing" they know it's complete and utter bull shit.

Next time UW hires a new coach and they see Kim is bragging him up over his KICK ASS! presser they'll remember oh wait he did that with Sark, Ty and Gilby as well. It's nice that we have a forum to educate the fans on what a moron Kim is and how you shouldn't value his opinion at all.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Oh....and a public service announcement.

Anyone who suggests that Section14aFuckingStupid should be invited over here will be tempting fate with the mod powers I hold.

What about Terry Dell? Should we get him over here to share some of his knowledge?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Global said:

Why not ignore what you dont like and contribute what you want? The idea that someone should go to any board and never be offended is stupid. Hopefully that was offensive. Some of us don't think there is any point to football posts. Some do. Live and let live
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    ...or die slowly in a fire. or was that assumed?

Global said:

Why not ignore what you dont like and contribute what you want? The idea that someone should go to any board and never be offended is stupid. Hopefully that was offensive. Some of us don't think there is any point to football posts. Some do. Live and let live
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Update: Kim has now issued a warning against sending PMs to other subscribers encouraging them to join "other sites".

Kim is such a doofus. What a pathetic joke hes become. The guy is delusional.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just read Kim's post. Dude is single-handedly ruining dawgman's forum. Dave Samek wouldn't do this. Its that fucking grinolds.

We need to go over and snatch up posters like tailgater and section14. We can improve this forum. We need to add more discussion here about football. I get sick of the same bullshit from guys like Damone who just poke at peoples' post's instead of bringing "football" discussion here.

Still waiting for your "football discussion". Unless your racist and homophobic rants are what you call football discussions. Now go cry to Derek via PM you thin skinned little bitch.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Global said:

You don't get it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    This whole thread needs to diaff