Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim intent on following Basnight, Roof, and Condotta/Jude

13»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I agree too Global, but Kim deserves to be beaten verbally and physically. The little twattard has just fucked so many paying customers over. It was a great site until the little hitler-bastard less the stache ran everybody off.

If he just left his little butt-torn and bruised bung off the forums we'd all still be there. His ego fucked that site up bad, and letting him understand that is OK. If you don't like it go back, and now decide what board you're going to post on because the little buttsniffer is fucking the site up again.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I agree too Global, but Kim deserves to be beaten verbally and physically. The little twattard has just fucked so many paying customers over. It was a great site until the little hitler-bastard less the stache ran everybody off.

If he just left his little butt-torn and bruised bung off the forums we'd all still be there. His ego fucked that site up bad, and letting him understand that is OK. If you don't like it go back, and now decide what board you're going to post on because the little buttsniffer is fucking the site up again.

I find that the enjoyment I get out of reading your posts goes up exponentially as it gets later into the evening
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Global said:

The funny thing is that most of this discussion is still a circle jerk. You guys remain fixated on that other site. And your idea of recruiting is to steal from there -- the place you constantly complain about. Huh? There are many many thousands of other posters, myself included, who were never fans over there or gave up 5-10 years ago.
    A small tip: If you stopped being an anti-Dawgman site, and started being your own site with more football talk and less Dawgman talk, you would probably get what you wish for.

Why not ignore what you dont like and contribute what you want? The idea that someone should go to any board and never be offended is stupid. Hopefully that was offensive. Some of us don't think there is any point to football posts. Some do. Live and let live
    I do that ignore stuff a lot obviously, or you would see 20 comments from me per day saying something like "wow, cool, more circle jerk analysis!". Hopefully that was offensive. But I am also entitled to say it is boring, and since many here are talking about how to improve this site, my main suggestions are to be less of an anti-dawgman site and draw people by the quality here. But I get that some people just want somewhere to say f-@/ Kim. Whatever.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You clearly lack real world experience
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,145
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ruth and her closed forum, highly moderated model should be a lesson for Kim.

Hi Kim!!!

Are you fucking whooshing me? Ruth crashed and burned and I didn't even know it? FFS. When did this happen. I need to stop drinking. I'm missing good shit.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Hi Kim!!!

Are you fucking whooshing me? Ruth crashed and burned and I didn't even know it? FFS. When did this happen. I need to stop drinking. I'm missing good shit.
    As far as I know www.realdawg.com is still run by her and she still has media credentials. It does look like you can now read the board without having a subscription. Lot's of good Xs and Os talk and stalking high school boys. Damn exciting stuff.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Hi Kim!!!

As far as I know www.realdawg.com is still run by her and she still has media credentials. It does look like you can now read the board without having a subscription. Lot's of good Xs and Os talk and stalking high school boys. Damn exciting stuff.
    Good to know. If there is teen boy stalking I am in! Well, if I can get passed Fetters incredible bulk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Swaye said:

Hi Kim!!!

Who was the fucktard who gave her media credentials and how does she still have them after all these years?!

Christ!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Hi Kim!!!

Who was the fucktard who gave her media credentials and how does she still have them after all these years?!

Christ!
    Snicker licker pretty well sums this up.