Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Eklund have a job (kim goes without saying)

on today's radio show Ektard stated that Lawrence Laga isnt going to play because he doesn't match the new body type that the Huskies staff is looking for. Bull fucking shit. If a Guy can stuff the run and get to the QB it doesn't material how much "length" you have. Guy's a fucking idiot. So the. dawgs wouldn't play Triplett because he was only 6 feet tall? Fuck that chimp. I'd love to pop his faggy ass right in the kisser. He's gay, listen to his voice. Has no business talking major college football. Frigging idiot

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2013
    If they had any balls, they would just say Laga isn't very good, which is the real reason why he won't play. Size wise, he's a protypical NT in a 3-4, so yeah, Eklund is full of shit, and keeps getting worse as time goes on.

On the other hand, why the fuck are you even listening to their show? It sucks, and you are well aware they don't know dick about football.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    I like how, according to Eklund, UW is "doing very well" for all the big name players on the west coast. However, all the big names who have not shown interest or committed elsewhere ate guys that "Sark doesn't want" or "don't fit Sark's system". About a week ago, a guy who Scott said "UW is doing VERY well with" released his top 8 schools. No UW. Apparently "doing very well" means Top 9 in recruiting
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I like how, according to Eklund, UW is "doing very well" for all the big name players on the west coast. However, all the big names who have not shown interest or committed elsewhere ate guys that "Sark doesn't want" or "don't fit Sark's system". About a week ago, a guy who Scott said "UW is doing VERY well with" released his top 8 schools. No UW. Apparently "doing very well" means Top 9 in recruiting

Yeah, I haven't checked dawgman in a little while, but when I did Eklund told some poster UW would be doing very well to make a guy's top 8. How the fuck is it lucky to make a top 8, and what good does that do?

It's all useless information. I know there are some who subscribe to dawgman strictly because of the recruiting info, but you can get the same information (Often more accurate as well) from Twitter and other places.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Thanks for listening.
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 467 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, that was Mamma (sp?), who a couple weeks earlier, SE/CF had been spouting that UW was doing "berry well with". But after UW didn't make the top 8, SE came on saying "I never thought UW had a shot".

Sad that the site has gone as far down the shitter as it has but......it helped to create this fine institution!....fm

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

on today's radio show Ektard stated that Lawrence Laga isnt going to play because he doesn't match the new body type that the Huskies staff is looking for. Bull fucking shit. If a Guy can stuff the run and get to the QB it doesn't material how much "length" you have. Guy's a fucking idiot. So the. dawgs wouldn't play Triplett because he was only 6 feet tall? Fuck that chimp. I'd love to pop his faggy ass right in the kisser. He's gay, listen to his voice. Has no business talking major college football. Frigging idiot

Stick to these type of posts instead of the SEC posts. This was a good and correct post.

Also what the fuck does that even mean? New body type? Is Sark in his first year as head coach? He's been here five fucking years so we should know by now what "body type" we want.

Eklund has done a fine job in the past year or so to be on the same level as F3 and Kimmy. Those three are such a black eye to our program.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2013

Pop his Faggy ass in the kisser. Sounds homo erotic. Get it!!!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Sark said on the radio as well they would have recruited differently had he known they were going to run the 3-4. SO he needs 4 more years to recruit the RIGHT defensive players.

Sounds like an excuse?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    How long will it take Stern to tally up the fines on this one?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I would rather have acid poured in both ears & GTIAFF than listen to those idiots on the radio.

Reminds me of UW basketball where Romar was "in" on Jabari Parker, going to land Bird and Gordon. Instead strikes out on them.

In football UW should just be happy they were even in on a Reuben Foster. These fucking idiots act like taking 2nd or 3rd place on a big name recruit is something to brag about.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

jecornel said:

Sark said on the radio as well they would have recruited differently had he known they were going to run the 3-4. SO he needs 4 more years to recruit the RIGHT defensive players.

Sounds like an excuse?

Maybe if he had been thinking about UW instead of the USC rosebowl game he would have realized this a bit sooner. We're fucked.

I'm getting to the point that even if he goes 111-0 I want him gone. I can barely stand to look at him.
    111-0? How is it even possible to play that many games in one season? I'm very confused right now...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,546 Founders Club

jecornel said:

Sounds like an excuse?

Maybe if he had been thinking about UW instead of the USC rosebowl game he would have realized this a bit sooner. We're fucked.

I'm getting to the point that even if he goes 111-0 I want him gone. I can barely stand to look at him.
    111-0? How is it even possible to play that many games in one season? I'm very confused right now...
    If you add a game against Hawaii and stuff like that
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,678 Founders Club
    I know you're being sarcastic but they don't play 111 games

I know you're being sarcastic but they don't play 111 games

But still
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Boy, some of you guys really harp on the negativity and things we may have said a few years ago. Are we right 100 percent of the time? No. Do we miss on a few? Sure, but you guys always remind us when we're wrong and never give us credit for being right. :-q

There have been more rude comments in the past week or so, and some were directed towards staff. It's never okay to be a jerk out there. We're going to put some of you on the sidelines for a few days next week if this continues.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

On the other hand, why the fuck are you even listening to their show?

uh, why not