Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FIFITA AND McMillan!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I like Ewers, good decision for him to come back and he could be a 1st round pick for a QB hungry team.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,533
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

Bob_C said:

ntxduck said:
    Also Gabriel at 3 is a reach.
    I’d have beck, dart, and ewers ahead of him. Don’t think you can say definitively he’s worse than anyone else on that list though. Would def take him over sanders, milroe, Howard, and Greene.
    Sanders played behind what was perhaps the worst O line I have seen in my many years of watching this sport, took a fucking nuclear beating and almost made it through the year in one piece. The kid can play. We? can hate his dad, and even hate him, because they talk a lot of shit, and still see he has some game. Have to wonder what he could do with a line that would give him some time. Maybe not #2 though.

Didn't see Gabriel once myself so IDFK.

Ewers didn't impress me against Washington, but that's all I've really seen of him.

I'd take Milroe over the whole lot because of his upside.
    Yes, yes, and yes.

Except Milroe. My take of him was anything over 20+ was a crapshoot. Just threw it up and let his 5’s out athlete 3’s & 4’s.
    I'm sure we're going to see progression for these guys but man this is not an impressive group. Very interested to see what Kalen does with Milroe. He seemed to not be interested in running QBs at all. Didn't watch Beck much but thought he struggled in the rare tough games Georgia played and without Bowers?
    We? were so spoiled with Penix. Even cracked rib Penix was better than 81% of the shit still in college.
    I mean I guess I'm thinking of last year who was coming back with Painted Nails guy, Penix, Nix, Drake Maye I guess, Jayden Daniels, there were some guys. This group seems like one just giant question mark.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Bob_C said:

ntxduck said:
    Also Gabriel at 3 is a reach.
    I’d have beck, dart, and ewers ahead of him. Don’t think you can say definitively he’s worse than anyone else on that list though. Would def take him over sanders, milroe, Howard, and Greene.
    Sanders played behind what was perhaps the worst O line I have seen in my many years of watching this sport, took a fucking nuclear beating and almost made it through the year in one piece. The kid can play. We? can hate his dad, and even hate him, because they talk a lot of shit, and still see he has some game. Have to wonder what he could do with a line that would give him some time. Maybe not #2 though.

Didn't see Gabriel once myself so IDFK.

Ewers didn't impress me against Washington, but that's all I've really seen of him.

I'd take Milroe over the whole lot because of his upside.
    Yes, yes, and yes.

Except Milroe. My take of him was anything over 20+ was a crapshoot. Just threw it up and let his 5’s out athlete 3’s & 4’s.
    I'm sure we're going to see progression for these guys but man this is not an impressive group. Very interested to see what Kalen does with Milroe. He seemed to not be interested in running QBs at all. Didn't watch Beck much but thought he struggled in the rare tough games Georgia played and without Bowers?
    We? were so spoiled with Penix. Even cracked rib Penix was better than 81% of the shit still in college.
    I mean I guess I'm thinking of last year who was coming back with Painted Nails guy, Penix, Nix, Drake Maye I guess, Jayden Daniels, there were some guys. This group seems like one just giant question mark.
    Think there could be 5-6 qbs who go round 1 this year once teams look at the 2025 board and panic
    I think this is a very real possibility. Could help Penix bigly
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I imagine the initial gut reaction is that you’ve been betrayed by the coach and want to stay loyal to the place you’ve played your asses off and turned into a top 15 team.

It’s the exact same feeling UW fans and players felt.

But as Fifita’s dad mentioned, he told his son to pray on what is best for him moving forward. After the initial sting wears off, feeling tend to transition.

The coach who was the first to commit to you when no one else wanted you still wants you. Your position coach and the rest of the offensive staff is going with him. The system you know, and likely many of your teammates is going with him.

No one should be surprised there are rumors these two are staying put. No one should be surprised when they change their mind to follow the coach they trust.

Pray? lol

Let me guess, god is going to tell him to chase the bag.
    I seem to remember God telling Jonathan Stewart that Eugene was closer to Olympia than Seattle or something.
    Fuck that guy
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fifita & TMac are the penguins standing on the ice at the edge of the Arctic Ocean.

If they jump and are not eaten, the rest will follow.

If they sense a predatory Fisch in the water, they stay put.

That’s how nature works.

Thanks for the insight, Retarded Steve Irwin
    I can still help you get hooked up with my wife

You’re really a sick person. My offer to help you still stands.
    Shut the fuck up
  • Options
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:
    This. I was really hoping that 4-8 would stop all the Sanders dick sucking, but apparently my hope was unfounded.
    greatest 4-8 coach in history

he's a molder of men

you're racist for laughing at a man well past 50 wearing Hollywood shades at night, and well, you're just racist for saying anything remotely negative about a total narcississtic asswipe
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    thechatch said:
    Well, at least he already has Fifita at Washington.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bob_C said:
    That is one hell of a step down from this year's class, putting it lightly
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I was told it's too early to panic.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 780
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 20
    Pure ignorance. I saw this coming the day they painted themselves into a corner with their "leadership" calling the team meeting and declaring to their peers how they're all in this together. Creating this fucked up lost cause patriotism where going down with the ship = some kind of virtue. Real loser thinking.

They took a position too early without knowing their options.

They lacked the wisdom to LIPO. Then were too cowardly to admit they were hasty. Felt they had to double down to save face. Now they're going to be in a far worse position both financially and success-wise and will hurt their own futures.

Which will hurt their children.

They'd rather be righteous than love their children.
  • Options

Bob_C said:
    What a depressing list if you are a NFL franchise needing a QB.
    You take one this year and give him a year on the bench
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pure ignorance. I saw this coming the day they painted themselves into a corner with their "leadership" calling the team meeting and declaring to their peers how they're all in this together. Creating this fucked up lost cause patriotism where going down with the ship = some kind of virtue. Real loser thinking.

Totally stupid sticking with their guys and headed into next year ranked in the top-15 and favored to win the Big-12 and potential playoff spot.

Idiots.
  • Options
    HFNY said:

I like Ewers, good decision for him to come back and he could be a 1st round pick for a QB hungry team.

He probably saw the qb class this year vs next and that was the deciding factor.

Not a slight towards ewers, smart decision honestly
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

LiPo

they portal in the spring?

“We just didn’t mesh with the new staff”
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I for one support a Teddy Purcell Heisman campaign