Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We?re the Coaching Farm League / “Starter Wife” for Blue Bloods

Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
edited January 12 in Hardcore Husky Board
Before I delve into my rant, I’m going to get the Nebraska Classy bullshit out of the way:

I don’t blame The Dutchman (that’s what I’m calling DeBoer now…all my exes get monikers) for taking the Alabama job. He’s going to get all the money and resources he needs, and either UW couldn’t (or wouldn’t) match. If we’re being honest, I’d do the same fucking thing.

I’m not so classy that I’m going to thank him for “what he did for the program” or wish him luck though.

OK, no that we’ve gotten that out of the way…

The thing that makes this so upsetting is I’m sick and fucking tired of my football team being a stepping stone for coaches. We’re the CFB of the friend zone…the starter wife that helps a guy through starting his business / get through grad school before being unceremoniously dumped for the hot blue blood program with their fake silicone tits bolted on (NTTAWWT). We’re a farm league…Michigan, Texas, Alabama are “the majors”.

I don’t think it’s going to change. But I have one idea…we’ve been targeting the wrong mega donor. Fuck Bill Gates.
What we need is the goddamn patron-saint of first wives, those who were cast aside for something “flashier”.

MacKenzie, I so applaud your philanthropic causes, but if you want to really make an immediate impact, and really stick it to the old boys club…including your piece of shit ex-husband, give a bunch of money to the UW football team. A billion or two, which you probably have in your couch cushions, could go a long way with NIL efforts.

Comments