Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to rivercitybirdie

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,709 Swaye's Wigwam

but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses.

And?

I responded to that idiot’s lady garden thread with what I thought was a rather tame cartoon to tease them, but it was either deleted/never got posted. And now they’re banned. SAD!

Maybe I misread the situation and @rivercitybridie wanted to just talk Beaver football.
    We talk beaver here! So I don’t think that was his intent.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses.

And?

I responded to that idiot’s lady garden thread with what I thought was a rather tame cartoon to tease them, but it was either deleted/never got posted. And now they’re banned. SAD!

Maybe I misread the situation and @rivercitybridie wanted to just talk Beaver football.
    Capital “B” Beaver 🦫 (as in the Corvallis team) or lowercase “b”, um, beaver 🌳?

Look, I don’t know what that person’s intent was, but it was tacky/tone deaf thread title.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,737 Swaye's Wigwam

And?

Look, I don’t know what that person’s intent was, but it was tacky/tone deaf thread title.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,878 Swaye's Wigwam

You must be new here. You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions just shoot @IrishDawg a PM because he has this place dialed in.

@rivercitybridie

Rivercitybirdie sent me 8 PMs on Friday night. They are deeply offended by Hardcore Husky and further offended by my response when they complained to me. They said they are reporting Hardcore Husky to the UW and will be contacting KIRO and KOMO to tell them how horrible we are.

So I let them know that Hardcore Husky isn't for everyone and I wish them good luck and then shut down the account.
    Free Pub!!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,709 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 6

And?

You know which beav I was referring to…

Was it the Jen cohen beav one that got deleted? Don’t know that was him. I’m sofa king confused.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,878 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 6
    Hardcore Husky is the least of our internet problems in this country.

There are no algorithms.

Hardcore Husky is the least of our internet problems in this country.

There are no algorithms.

Only fags.
    edited January 6

And?

Was it the Jen cohen beav one that got deleted? Don’t know that was him. I’m sofa king confused.
    I didn’t see the Jen Cohen one, only the one rivercitybirdie entitled something like “discuss women’s pubic hair”. (My memory is fuzzy as it was super late.)

Sadly I think as the team/site gets more popular the mods will probably need to deal with more of this nonsense.

Maybe it’s tim for new poasters to have to sign off on a waiver or institute a set of terms & conditions where the new fish acknowledges that this is a wretched hive of scum and villainy and they assume all risks associated with malarkey.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,667 Founders Club

And?

I didn’t see the Jen Cohen one, only the one rivercitybirdie entitled something like “discuss women’s pubic hair”. (My memory is fuzzy as it was super late.)

Sadly I think as the team/site gets more popular the mods will probably need to deal with more of this nonsense.

Maybe it’s tim for new poasters to have to sign off on a waiver or institute a set of terms conditions where the new fish acknowledges that this is a retched hive of scum and villainy and they assume all risks associated with malarkey.
    *wretched

And?

Maybe it’s tim for new poasters to have to sign off on a waiver or institute a set of terms conditions where the new fish acknowledges that this is a retched hive of scum and villainy and they assume all risks associated with malarkey.
    *wretched
    Fixed. TYFYS.

And?

*wretched
    Fixed. TYFYS.
    YWFMS

Next tim, I'll have to wait 15 minutes before I correct anyone so they can't go back and fix it.
  • houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 201
    There's been some damn good football talk this last few weeks. #rootedinsubstance

And?

*wretched
    Fixed. TYFYS.
    YWFMS

Next tim, I'll have to wait 15 minutes before I correct anyone so they can't go back and fix it.
    Yes, that was very off brand of you.

And?

*wretched
    Fixed. TYFYS.
    YWFMS

Yes, that was very off brand of you.
    I was too eager I guess.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,087 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rivercitybirdie: Hardcore Husky something something something sermon seekers.
    edited January 6

And?

Maybe it’s tim for new poasters to have to sign off on a waiver or institute a set of terms & conditions where the new fish acknowledges that this is a wretched hive of scum and villainy and they assume all risks associated with malarkey.
    So he was getting waxed and then tried to overcompensate to fit in and when it was removed he quit?

And?

So he was getting waxed and then tried to overcompensate to fit in and when it was removed he quit?
    Possibly. I'm not a mod, so I don't know all the details.

Either way, bored now and turning this soap opera off. We've got DWAGS to discuss!!!

And?

Possibly. I'm not a mod, so I don't know all the details.

Either way, bored now and turning this soap opera off. We've got DWAGS to discuss!!!
    I’m just nervous typing. About anything and everything.

You making the trek to Houston? I heard they’ll be a few wives there.