Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to rivercitybirdie

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,667 Founders Club
You must be new here. You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions just shoot @IrishDawg a PM because he has this place dialed in.

@rivercitybridie

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,709 Swaye's Wigwam

More snarkiness... you are bitter.. Maybe masturbate, you'll feel better. WeT a bib so you don't get any on your suit jacket

I'm a huge NCAAF, UW and Penix fan and had zero idea Indiana beat Michigan, Wisconsin and Michigan State.. Nor that they were 8 points from Big 10 East title

Masturbating does not make one feel better… so I was told.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,494 Founders Club

More snarkiness... you are bitter.. Maybe masturbate, you'll feel better. WeT a bib so you don't get any on your suit jacket

I'm a huge NCAAF, UW and Penix fan and had zero idea Indiana beat Michigan, Wisconsin and Michigan State.. Nor that they were 8 points from Big 10 East title

Sexting is half a notch above it. So I have heard.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,141

it does if you're jerking yourself off. if you're jerkin someone else off, not so much.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,667 Founders Club

it does if you're jerking yourself off. if you're jerkin someone else off, not so much.
    @huskyhooligan might disagree. He enjoys giving almost as much as receiving... if not more.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,160
    A river is the most common geographic feature of any city and could be used to describe thousands of cities.

@rivercitybridie FS
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,709 Swaye's Wigwam

I guess I’m just fucking lazy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,362 Founders Club

this forum has the most bitter posters of any i've ever encountered. perhaps that should fixed.

if IrishDog wants to chat, tell him to PM me.

and maybe he can come over "and service me later"

anyway, very angry, ascerbic forum... hey, i'm guilty of that too, but i am never the instigator.

Passive aggressive NW pussy

this forum has the most bitter posters of any i've ever encountered. perhaps that should fixed.

anyway, very angry, ascerbic forum... hey, i'm guilty of that too, but i am never the instigator.

We're not angry. Maybe snarky at times...

Trust me; you don't want to see us when we're angry.

DIAFF then GFYS.
    edited January 6

Passive aggressive NW pussy

i'm a pussy but you guys make a new thread to complain about my angry, sarcastic posts.

honestly, who is the pussy?

like i said, if i had 29k, 45k and 98k posts and "no life", i'm sure everything would be fine.

You seem upset.

You seem upset.

you are the ones that called me out... that doesn't qualify as "upset"?

I wasn't calling you out; just suggesting you get your reads down.

Just trying to help you out.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,730
    the post count grows fast. when i saw i had 4,000 i thought there must be a mistake. i dont remember making even 50 of them
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    edited January 6
    You’re a pussy
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,737 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike …
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,872 Founders Club

You must be new here. You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions just shoot @IrishDawg a PM because he has this place dialed in.

@rivercitybridie

Rivercitybirdie sent me 8 PMs on Friday night. They are deeply offended by Hardcore Husky and further offended by my response when they complained to me. They said they are reporting Hardcore Husky to the UW and will be contacting KIRO and KOMO to tell them how horrible we are.

So I let them know that Hardcore Husky isn't for everyone and I wish them good luck and then shut down the account.
    As always, Birdie ...

@rivercitybridie

Rivercitybirdie sent me 8 PMs on Friday night. They are deeply offended by Hardcore Husky and further offended by my response when they complained to me. They said they are reporting Hardcore Husky to the UW and will be contacting KIRO and KOMO to tell them how horrible we are.

So I let them know that Hardcore Husky isn't for everyone and I wish them good luck and then shut down the account.
    He PM'ed me last night, too. I hadn't gotten around responding to it.

Talk about having thin skin.

Imagine if Sven & Damone were still here.