Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to rivercitybirdie

1235»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,886 Swaye's Wigwam

but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses.

And?

I responded to that idiot’s lady garden thread with what I thought was a rather tame cartoon to tease them, but it was either deleted/never got posted. And now they’re banned. SAD!

Maybe I misread the situation and @rivercitybridie wanted to just talk Beaver football.
    We talk beaver here! So I don’t think that was his intent.
    Capital “B” Beaver 🦫 (as in the Corvallis team) or lowercase “b”, um, beaver 🌳?

Look, I don’t know what that person’s intent was, but it was tacky/tone deaf thread title.
    You know which beav I was referring to…

Was it the Jen cohen beav one that got deleted? Don’t know that was him. I’m sofa king confused.
    I didn’t see the Jen Cohen one, only the one rivercitybirdie entitled something like “discuss women’s pubic hair”. (My memory is fuzzy as it was super late.)

Sadly I think as the team/site gets more popular the mods will probably need to deal with more of this nonsense.

Maybe it’s tim for new poasters to have to sign off on a waiver or institute a set of terms & conditions where the new fish acknowledges that this is a wretched hive of scum and villainy and they assume all risks associated with malarkey.
    So he was getting waxed and then tried to overcompensate to fit in and when it was removed he quit?
    Possibly. I'm not a mod, so I don't know all the details.

Either way, bored now and turning this soap opera off. We've got DWAGS to discuss!!!
    I’m just nervous typing. About anything and everything.

You making the trek to Houston? I heard they’ll be a few wives there.
    Sadly, no. Already had a ski trip booked, but you better believe I'll be watching the game from the lodge!
    I’ve been coaching @Doog_de_Jour on how to find a rugged @YellowSnow type man up in the Rockies.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses.

And?

I responded to that idiot’s lady garden thread with what I thought was a rather tame cartoon to tease them, but it was either deleted/never got posted. And now they’re banned. SAD!

Maybe I misread the situation and @rivercitybridie wanted to just talk Beaver football.
    We talk beaver here! So I don’t think that was his intent.
    Capital “B” Beaver 🦫 (as in the Corvallis team) or lowercase “b”, um, beaver 🌳?

Look, I don’t know what that person’s intent was, but it was tacky/tone deaf thread title.
    You know which beav I was referring to…

Was it the Jen cohen beav one that got deleted? Don’t know that was him. I’m sofa king confused.
    I didn’t see the Jen Cohen one, only the one rivercitybirdie entitled something like “discuss women’s pubic hair”. (My memory is fuzzy as it was super late.)

Sadly I think as the team/site gets more popular the mods will probably need to deal with more of this nonsense.

Maybe it’s tim for new poasters to have to sign off on a waiver or institute a set of terms & conditions where the new fish acknowledges that this is a wretched hive of scum and villainy and they assume all risks associated with malarkey.
    So he was getting waxed and then tried to overcompensate to fit in and when it was removed he quit?
    Possibly. I'm not a mod, so I don't know all the details.

Either way, bored now and turning this soap opera off. We've got DWAGS to discuss!!!
    I’m just nervous typing. About anything and everything.

You making the trek to Houston? I heard they’ll be a few wives there.
    Sadly, no. Already had a ski trip booked, but you better believe I'll be watching the game from the lodge!
    I’ve been coaching @Doog_de_Jour on how to find a rugged @YellowSnow type man up in the Rockies.
    And TYFYS! Early scouting reports indicate Vail has some promising talent. 😉
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 527 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Surely he looked around a bit before posting? This is like walking into a dive bar where a fight is currently going on, a 60 year old leathery bar fly is flashing her saggy tits, and two dudes are spitting chaw on the sawdust floor, then asking the bartender (who is toothless) where the concierge desk is to get tickets to the opera. Mind-boggling.

He had been around for 4 years. Just recently decided to start shitposting & got his feelings hurt.

I have zero sympathy. This place sorts itself out.
    Used to be a great dive bar in south Saint Louis city that for every drinking holiday (Mardi gras, st Patrick’s, Memorial Day, Truman’s birthday, etc., they had a cadre of like 10 women who would show up and you could jiggle a titty for a quarter and suck a nipple for a dollar. Old, hard ridden women that spent half their like on a bike or under a biker. Always a good show. Ladies were busy for hours and drank for free while the twins were out.

I miss the old days. Now the neighborhood is all Bosnian(Muslim) and it’s no longer a bar.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,494 Swaye's Wigwam

And?

Where are these threads? I've clearly missed some certified bangers! ILTCTCB.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,737 Swaye's Wigwam

And?

In his eighth and final message to me of the evening he said he had just left a voice message with a UW attorney, which I highly doubt, but whatever. When you cross the line to actually threaten me, then I just shut down the account and delete all his content. It's not worth spending anymore time trying to explain the site to him.
    Good for you! What a hollow threat - even if he did call, what's the UW attorney going to do?
    Probably poast about it in here.