Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to rivercitybirdie

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You must be new here. You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions just shoot @IrishDawg a PM because he has this place dialed in.

@rivercitybridie

Rivercitybirdie sent me 8 PMs on Friday night. They are deeply offended by Hardcore Husky and further offended by my response when they complained to me. They said they are reporting Hardcore Husky to the UW and will be contacting KIRO and KOMO to tell them how horrible we are.

So I let them know that Hardcore Husky isn't for everyone and I wish them good luck and then shut down the account.
    He PM'ed me last night, too. I hadn't gotten around responding to it.

Talk about having thin skin.

Imagine if Sven & Damone were still here.
    Same. Got on here this morning to copy/paste his DM as a message to the bored but it was gone, no warning just gone.

He seemed very upset over something.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't post PMs, but since ze's gone, here it is

if you were honestly trying to help me then i apologize..... but many others weren't trying to help.

the aggressive negative behaviour on here is frankly shocking....... and reflects very very poorly on the UW community..... surely, you don't disagree with that.

and i did some analysis and that first person just posts "very sarcastic - capitain obvious - type" memes....... that is completely pathetic behaviour. maybe you have been here too long... if you've known the person a long time, it might be somewhat different.

can you honestly tell me i'm wrong?
    threads with actual useful content get very little discussion. not sure if you saw the post with Damon Huard's thoughts on the game. 4 responses.. but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses. have you not seen them?

once again, thanks if you were trying to help.... but maybe you (and the moderators, if they actually exist) could call out some of the very mean-spirited posters.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Yes some of our posts are crass and head shakers, but if you're promoting 99% free speech message boards augmented with a Rolling Stones type of debauchery, you're going to get all kinds of stuff coming down the pike. That's why our boards aren't sterile like some other places.

Hear! Hear!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yes some of our posts are crass and head shakers, but if you're promoting 99% free speech message boards augmented with a Rolling Stones type of debauchery, you're going to get all kinds of stuff coming down the pike. That's why our boards aren't sterile like some other places.

Some people can’t handle the ups and downs of free speech.

Sorry, not sorry.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sorry, Derek.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses.

And?

Going to bed early has downsides.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't post PMs, but since ze's gone, here it is

if you were honestly trying to help me then i apologize..... but many others weren't trying to help.

the aggressive negative behaviour on here is frankly shocking....... and reflects very very poorly on the UW community..... surely, you don't disagree with that.

and i did some analysis and that first person just posts "very sarcastic - capitain obvious - type" memes....... that is completely pathetic behaviour. maybe you have been here too long... if you've known the person a long time, it might be somewhat different.

can you honestly tell me i'm wrong?
    threads with actual useful content get very little discussion. not sure if you saw the post with Damon Huard's thoughts on the game. 4 responses.. but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses. have you not seen them?

once again, thanks if you were trying to help.... but maybe you (and the moderators, if they actually exist) could call out some of the very mean-spirited posters.

"Analysis" what a fucking cunt.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,235
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 6
    I am so oblivious to most everything that happens everywhere, but particularly on this football forum website.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Our founding fathers knew what we know today: free speech ain’t pretty.

And if you can’t handle it, move back to England fucktard.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

but a thread on "jen cohen's breasts" or "i wonder what her pubic hair looks like" go on for hundreds of responses.

And?

People need to know!