Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One thing I love about DeBoer…

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 5
    TheDozer said:

Last spring I was returning from a Dragons game (don’t ask, left at halftime) as coach was taking the light rail back to Husky Stadium after WASHINGTON was the featured half time guest.

That’s when I knew we had the coach. A blue collar, lunch pail to work kind of guy that is making millions of dollars taking public transit. He also had the sense to leave the Dragons game as quickly as possible.

I told him “good luck this season coach” as I got off my stop so I take at least 69.420% credit for this seasons success. Ya I know cool story fuck off, I’ll make another post like 4 years from now.

One of my favorite posts ever but I bet an honest lens correction or jacket pat would take him down a belt notch or two. Not saying he's Gumby by any means. Don't get me wrong.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheDozer said:

Last spring I was returning from a Dragons game (don’t ask, left at halftime) as coach was taking the light rail back to Husky Stadium after WASHINGTON was the featured half time guest.

That’s when I knew we had the coach. A blue collar, lunch pail to work kind of guy that is making millions of dollars taking public transit. He also had the sense to leave the Dragons game as quickly as possible.

I told him “good luck this season coach” as I got off my stop so I take at least 69.420% credit for this seasons success. Ya I know cool story fuck off, I’ll make another post like 4 years from now.

Why do you hate 81.420% ??

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Why do you hate 81.420% ??

@PurpleJ
  • Options
    Founders Club

TheDozer said:

This makes me love him all the more. I would’ve tackled him right there on that train platform.
    When DeBo is makin' the ladies coo, that's when you know you got it goin' good. Chris P was a silver fox as well from what I've gathered over the years. Maybe not peak Kyle Whittingham silver but the silvery sexual appeal was certainly there. Don't ask me how I know. The point is UW is swingin' some heavy bats with the ladies. The ladies, I said.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 5

TheDozer said:

This makes me love him all the more. I would’ve tackled him right there on that train platform.
    I’m hearing he’s good in the sack.
    "Im hearing"

Grl, spit them deets. How big is he. Aint got time for games.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 5
    Btw, I'm not convinced that's DeBoer and still have suspicions that we are being strung along by a mad genius OP. If I had that idea I would do the same thing. Wouldn't you? It's pretty fail-proof and madly funny.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

TheDozer said:

I’m hearing he’s good in the sack.
    "Im hearing"

Grl, spit them deets. How big is he. Aint got time for games.
    Axxe @Gramma_de_Jour
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

TheDozer said:

When DeBo is makin' the ladies coo, that's when you know you got it goin' good. Chris P was a silver fox as well from what I've gathered over the years. Maybe not peak Kyle Whittingham silver but the silvery sexual appeal was certainly there. Don't ask me how I know. The point is UW is swingin' some heavy bats with the ladies. The ladies, I said.
    Only the ladies? 😉

My friends and I after one game got into a very detailed discussion on how we thought each UW football head coach would be in bed (working chronologically backwards all the way to Jim Owens). Heh. That was fun. 😊