Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One thing I love about DeBoer…

13»

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Sark exudes my living room energy to a T. Luckily only my wubbly bubbly furballs meow and get nervous because of it. Not like I'm sending them into battle over here.

If you can't tell, I just got out of a 10-year relationship. Not with a cat; an American woman. And she took my dogs with her. I wish my dogs would come back.

What does wubbly bubbly mean and what happened with your American woman?
    Can't give a good answer to your first question but as for your second, she's probably watching Love Island or bitching about life.
    I hate those shows. My ex used to get fixated on them
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,330
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

TheDozer said:

Last spring I was returning from a Dragons game (don’t ask, left at halftime) as coach was taking the light rail back to Husky Stadium after WASHINGTON was the featured half time guest.

That’s when I knew we had the coach. A blue collar, lunch pail to work kind of guy that is making millions of dollars taking public transit. He also had the sense to leave the Dragons game as quickly as possible.

I told him “good luck this season coach” as I got off my stop so I take at least 69.420% credit for this seasons success. Ya I know cool story fuck off, I’ll make another post like 4 years from now.

This makes me love him all the more. I would’ve tackled him right there on that train platform.
    When DeBo is makin' the ladies coo, that's when you know you got it goin' good. Chris P was a silver fox as well from what I've gathered over the years. Maybe not peak Kyle Whittingham silver but the silvery sexual appeal was certainly there. Don't ask me how I know. The point is UW is swingin' some heavy bats with the ladies. The ladies, I said.
    Only the ladies? 😉

My friends and I after one game got into a very detailed discussion on how we thought each UW football head coach would be in bed (working chronologically backwards all the way to Jim Owens). Heh. That was fun. 😊

• Options
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Sark exudes my living room energy to a T. Luckily only my wubbly bubbly furballs meow and get nervous because of it. Not like I'm sending them into battle over here.

If you can't tell, I just got out of a 10-year relationship. Not with a cat; an American woman. And she took my dogs with her. I wish my dogs would come back.

Can't give a good answer to your first question but as for your second, she's probably watching Love Island or bitching about life.
    I hate those shows. My ex used to get fixated on them
    Right there with ya. I could write a dissertation about the psychological effects of brain rot but that's for another time.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 6

I know things about the light rail station flooring

#Failure

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Canadawg said:

She left him for saying things like wubbly bubbly furballs.
    Nah we actually mutually separated because my cold black heart refused to say that shit more often.
    "It was mutual"

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

#Failure

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RTD said:

#Failure

@Doog_de_Jour true ?!

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

RTD said:

#Failure

@Doog_de_Jour true ?!

Oh, I definitely check out the shoes.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,983
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like a cuntry song. Also explains your DSD shit level posting.

T’s & P’s though. I think J’s a big cat fan.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheDozer said:

Last spring I was returning from a Dragons game (don’t ask, left at halftime) as coach was taking the light rail back to Husky Stadium after WASHINGTON was the featured half time guest.

That’s when I knew we had the coach. A blue collar, lunch pail to work kind of guy that is making millions of dollars taking public transit. He also had the sense to leave the Dragons game as quickly as possible.

I told him “good luck this season coach” as I got off my stop so I take at least 69.420% credit for this seasons success. Ya I know cool story fuck off, I’ll make another post like 4 years from now.

This story and picture gives off strong creeper vibes.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,971
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RTD said:

#Failure

Often. You can tell a lot about a guy by the shoes he wears.

Flip flops in winter? Probably a heavy set guy impervious to cold.

Beat up new balance? Probably a looser

Loafers and jeans? Fag
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,983
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

RTD said:

#Failure

Often. You can tell a lot about a guy by the shoes he wears.

Flip flops in winter? Probably a heavy set guy impervious to cold.

Beat up new balance? Probably a looser

Loafers and jeans? Fag
    So you’re rocking flippy floppies?