Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the board ...

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

Being copy pasta'd ain't something to be mad about pod.

You've gotta be the most copied since pup.

Don't mind basel, he's still upset about the breakup with baabs.
    Don't compare him to Pup....
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

Unlike most I sexted irl with pup on the regular Billy.

Both poasters are down to earth good pods at the end of the day.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

One's a legend.

One sucks off every SEC team and speaks a barely intelligible mash of back woods Cajun and Ozark speak. That's when he's sober.
    Many of pup's football takes were almost as bad as @RaceBannon

I'm a legit Pup booster but let's not pretend he was some lion of zion of football analysis.

Anyways, I stated that our pod is the 2nd most copy pasta'd to pup. Get the sand out of your vag and tell me how that isn't a fact.

Puh.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

One's a legend.

One sucks off every SEC team and speaks a barely intelligible mash of back woods Cajun and Ozark speak. That's when he's sober.

I'm a legit Pup booster but let's not pretend he was some lion of zion of football analysis.

Anyways, I stated that our pod is the 2nd most copy pasta'd to pup. Get the sand out of your vag and tell me how that isn't a fact.

Puh.
    No butt hurt here, just don't think they're in the same ball park in terms of entertainment value

People copy and paste things like, "Puh"

I don't get it, but I don't get a lot of the shit on here, and I've been here since the 10th day or something....

He shouldn't be banned. He'll probably hide after Bammer loses and the SEC house of cards falls down.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906 Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

One's a legend.

Puh.
    No butt hurt here, just don't think they're in the same ball park in terms of entertainment value

I don't get it, but I don't get a lot of the shit on here, and I've been here since the 10th day or something....

He shouldn't be banned. He'll probably hide after Bammer loses and the SEC house of cards falls down.
    Tidepod can’t hold Pumpy’s jockstrap, but I agree, he shouldn’t be banned for being retarded.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

One's a legend.

Puh.

Tidepod can’t hold Pumpy’s jockstrap, but I agree, he shouldn’t be banned for being retarded.
    https://youtu.be/-8zcArNybak?si=xSApkn8X32eOHsqz
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906 Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

One's a legend.

Puh.

https://youtu.be/-8zcArNybak?si=xSApkn8X32eOHsqz
    Chortle
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SECDAWG said:

One's a legend.

Meh. You don’t know me very well, only what I let you know. Or read. Or try and compute…

It’s guysms just like you I REALLY love….

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

SECDAWG said:

One's a legend.

Puh.
    There is absolutely no denying this Fact. Nein.

Whether folks like that fact or not, makes no difference. It’s a fact, every time I
    Log on someone has done exactly what you said.

Matter of fact, folks that don’t know reading this dumbassery, the “motto” at the top of here and every board here, “well known in cyberland and not that dumb”…I
    Know where it came from.

Meh, @UW_Doog_Bot is right and I’m not going to beat my meat off about it.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

I dig SECDWAG and always have. He's entertaining and despite all the bullshit you degenerates fling at him he keeps it light and doesn't go all psycho freak around here. Mark me down for an SECDWAG fan - nobody who loves hunting, tits, football and brisket can be bad. That's an iron law or some shit.

dahadsnfeakjfalkjtel
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I dig SECDWAG and always have. He's entertaining and despite all the bullshit you degenerates fling at him he keeps it light and doesn't go all psycho freak around here. Mark me down for an SECDWAG fan - nobody who loves hunting, tits, football and brisket can be bad. That's an iron law or some shit.

and….

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve seen junior high lunch tables less gummed up than the boreds after tidepod poast spasm.

How could you forget ballz?