Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the board ...

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club
Same shit y’all run folks off with here with yalls circle jerk…Gang up like a pack of fuckwads.

Good luck doing that with me. Won’t happen.

Derrick posted how many “views” HH is getting and “approaching” 2019 or whatever numbers. Why?? I can tell ya why..

It’s because he’s allowed some malarkey here with folks the regular circle jerker, garglers haven’t ran off,
Allowed back in and folks here politicking to get banned. There some resistance! By GAWLD!

The horror. Well, along with WA being in the playoffs, but still.

Some of you need to embrace malarkey, opposition, FS takes from wherever, and Never let someone get under yer skin. Never. And protest for a BAN. Like a bitch. Bitch ass fucking move unless breakin obvious rules, and that ABSOLUTELY doesn’t include hurting yalls little fucking feelings.

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Let’s shut em all down.

Can I be part of that circle??!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Never had to see anything other than the thread title to know it is a Hardy Har Har to try and dis a fellow poster that would be me…on this night.

Congrats. I’m honored.

Sometimes I think you're going to get your reads down, but you still have a long way to go.
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Never had to see anything other than the thread title to know it is a Hardy Har Har to try and dis a fellow poster that would be me…on this night.

Congrats. I’m honored.

Sometimes I think you're going to get your reads down, but you still have a long way to go.
    No, no, I get it. It’s all fun and games. But many of the postings say otherwise.

You and others can act like, awe shucks all ya want. And can think yer making fun and everyone is laughing, all ya want.

You may need to get your reads down. Some of it is funny. Most ain’t. And most see through the bullshit.

Go ahead and copy this and start another thread or post it to DJ wall of hilarity, for your entertainment that you and a few others enjoy.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    edited December 2023
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Congrats. I’m honored.

No, no, I get it. It’s all fun and games. But many of the postings say otherwise.

You and others can act like, awe shucks all ya want. And can think yer making fun and everyone is laughing, all ya want.

You may need to get your reads down. Some of it is funny. Most ain’t. And most see through the bullshit.

Go ahead and copy this and start another thread or post it to DJ wall of hilarity, for your entertainment that you and a few others enjoy.
    This is almost as gay as 46 harboring anger towards nxt for a comment from 2 years ago.
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Congrats. I’m honored.

You may need to get your reads down.
    It's fun & games and many here don't worship the SEC.

Kind of rubs you the wrong way.

Yer kidding. Shit, who’d thought I was from the west coast???

FFS. As you and others say, know yer audience. Know yer posters. Of course I’m going to take up for the SEC. I’m FROM the SEC. And you wanna Get rid of that??

I have a perspective from a totally different region and from a region some here OUGHT to be interested in. And a great perspective from my POV. Fucking Ban that shit, ehhh???

Dumbassery. Yea it rubs me wrong, not like, going postal and call for genocide wrong, but the stoopid takes that I’m a Bama homer caus I said Bama and Saban is about to win it all. I believe that. Just like you and more thinks that Ducks are going to beat Liberty. Don’t make y’all Duck fans. I said I thought Gators are going to beat UTah here. All sudden I’m a Gator Fan.

I just don’t know how to explain this no Better than I’ve tried for YEARS. I give my opinion on who I think is going yo win and most of the time it’s the SEC team. OK. Don’t make me THAT team fan.

For reference, LSU plays USC in Las Vegas right off the bat next year 2024. Whose winning??
    edited December 2023
    LSU, that’s Who.

Ohhh, ohhhh, @SECDAWG is NOW and LSU Fan!!!

He THINKS LSU is beating USC!!

Puh
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Congrats. I’m honored.

This is almost as gay as 46 harboring anger towards nxt for a comment from 2 years ago.
    I can’t think of another poster here I CG1F more about than your sorry ass. Nein. Not even FMB. You can take your alt takes somewhere else. They’re shit as fuck.

You are the lowest of low on HH.

Congratulations. You’re fired.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Congrats. I’m honored.

I can’t think of another poster here I CG1F more about than your sorry ass. Nein. Not even FMB. You can take your alt takes somewhere else. They’re shit as fuck.

Lowest of the low? He's a Wam member, pod!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    SECDAWG said:

Let’s shut em all down.

Can I be part of that circle??!

you have been part of the circle jerk for the past 3+ years
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Congrats. I’m honored.

You may need to get your reads down.
    It's fun & games and many here don't worship the SEC.

Kind of rubs you the wrong way.

Yer kidding. Shit, who’d thought I was from the west coast???

FFS. As you and others say, know yer audience. Know yer posters. Of course I’m going to take up for the SEC. I’m FROM the SEC. And you wanna Get rid of that??

I have a perspective from a totally different region and from a region some here OUGHT to be interested in. And a great perspective from my POV. Fucking Ban that shit, ehhh???

Dumbassery. Yea it rubs me wrong, not like, going postal and call for genocide wrong, but the stoopid takes that I’m a Bama homer caus I said Bama and Saban is about to win it all. I believe that. Just like you and more thinks that Ducks are going to beat Liberty. Don’t make y’all Duck fans. I said I thought Gators are going to beat UTah here. All sudden I’m a Gator Fan.

I just don’t know how to explain this no Better than I’ve tried for YEARS. I give my opinion on who I think is going yo win and most of the time it’s the SEC team. OK. Don’t make me THAT team fan.

For reference, LSU plays USC in Las Vegas right off the bat next year 2024. Whose winning??

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Heh.

Congrats. I’m honored.

Just call me a psycho now and your metamorphosis into cunthurt 46 will be complete
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Being copy pasta'd ain't something to be mad about pod.

You've gotta be the most copied since pup.

Don't mind basel, he's still upset about the breakup with baabs.

SECDAWG said:

Being copy pasta'd ain't something to be mad about pod.

You've gotta be the most copied since pup.

Don't mind basel, he's still upset about the breakup with baabs.
    Heh. No worries. I’m just messing with em. Pretty damn funny and entertaining. Good ol’ Malarkey.