Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sugar Bowel Role Call

124»

Comments

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm in. You jive turkeys figure out where the coldest beer in town is, and I'll show up to see if I can talk a few of you into pinching my tiny wiener.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,914
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

Pour so we’re cheering from home for the next two games.
    Tenants stiffed me on last month rent, kicked them out and so don’t have enough time to get anyone in for Dec AND I’m having to drop over 2k for junk removal, carpets, cleaning, holes, paint etc. people are trash and now I’m truly pour.
    Any one need to rent a 5bd, 3.5 bt in SC?

My parents did that for over 30 years.

One tim when I was house sitting for them, they half jokingly suggested I try to collect rent from this flakey, hot blonde who was always really late on rent. She actually stopped by to drop off the check...wood for sure...of course her fucking 220 pound bf came because Bill is scary I guess. CSB.
    Yeah, it sucks ass now but when I retire with 3 or 4 paid off or almost paid off properties and can sell them or give them to the heathens it’ll be worth it.

That way we can break the pour cycle and future lil DSD’s won’t ever have to miss playoff games 😆
    parents were in this game for years... did not take them long to realize that paying a property manager a small % was worth every penny than dealing directly with the public.
    I’m sure this comes as a surprise but I don’t mind being an asshole to people. If we leave the area I’m going to definitely need one for the two houses we leave behind. I had one at one point and she fucked me out of one months rent and deposit. Whole other story for another day.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm in. You jive turkeys figure out where the coldest beer in town is, and I'll show up to see if I can talk a few of you into pinching my tiny wiener.

Who are you?!
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I’m not far. But I ain’t going. I’ll watch from
    Here. Bout an hour drive or little more. But fuck NO.

Y’all have fun.

Go DWAGS
  • Options
    JetFuelSteelBeamsJetFuelSteelBeams Member Posts: 36
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    Horrible tickets but, I'll be there. Already prepared with a detailed list of Matthew McConaughey's worst performances to talk about obnoxiously.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Horrible tickets but, I'll be there. Already prepared with a detailed list of Matthew McConaughey's worst performances to talk about obnoxiously.

He went from The Lincoln Lawyer/True Detective to a bunch of shit I've never watched and don't even know about.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

I’m not far. But I ain’t going. I’ll watch from
    Here. Bout an hour drive or little more. But fuck NO.

Y’all have fun.

Go DWAGS

going to miss out the HH get together in da south? probably last opportunity for you to meet some of these assholes for HH in person
  • Options
    JetFuelSteelBeamsJetFuelSteelBeams Member Posts: 36
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

He went from The Lincoln Lawyer/True Detective to a bunch of shit I've never watched and don't even know about.
    He's pretty good but every UT fan near me this whole trip will hear my entire opinion about 'Failure to Launch' and how he managed to establish zero believable chemistry in a 2006 romcom when those were easy money.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ll be there with the wife. Managed to get one of the additional flights Alaska added and a Tyee friend was able to get us tickets. They’re nosebleeds but pretty close to midfield. Arriving NYE and leaving the 3rd.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

He's pretty good but every UT fan near me this whole trip will hear my entire opinion about 'Failure to Launch' and how he managed to establish zero believable chemistry in a 2006 romcom when those were easy money.
    Lincoln Lawyer is one is one my favorite movies to get lit to and True Detective has like 10 memes on this board.

He's like Ryan Gosling. Did 2-3 God tier projects and then cashed that into 40+ embarrassing things.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,858
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dallas Buyers Club only won him an Oscar.