Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sugar Bowel Role Call

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Anybody going?

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,379
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Holding a watch party. Wife made me promise to keep the swearing to a reasonable amount and to wait until the end of the first quarter of the Rose Bowl before I start drinking.

In return I might get lucky in the new year. (Hubba hubba.)
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Flying SEA to ATL and then Sherman march through the south (though I’m related to Grant) through Tuscy, Starkville, and Oxford on to Memphis BBQ for night one. Day two is Mississippi Delta eating tamales, visiting the crossroads, Vicksburg (cousin Grant’s handiwork, not WTS), and Natchez. Then a few days in NOLA for game and good food, then back to ATL for flight back to SEA.

damn that is a packed holiday schedule haha
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I’m holding out for Houston. Booking my flight today most likely once my buddy figures out when he wants to fly in and out.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Couldn't get it dialed in at much less than $8k for the beard and I to not have to fly red eye and stay at a shithole motel for 4 nights, once all costs were added in. Looking at Houston as an alternative. 50/50. I will forever be bitter that we aren't playing in the Rose Bowl. Fuck Georgia forever.

Seriously. They fucked me so hard. I could have booked a flight before the matchups were even announced, I could have stayed with my wife’s aunt and uncle in Rancho Cucamonga who have a sweet house with a pool. It would have been cheap enough to make going to both playoff games completely doable. Georgia is fucking dead to me.
    Pics of your wife’s aunt?
    Her uncle is a 6’7” former army ranger. Except without the army ranger part.