Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sugar Bowel Role Call

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

We? will be there. @Logistics are much simpler for me coming from Memphis than all you West Coast Dwags. Will be my 9 year old's first game in attendance. He's fired up. So is one of his dads.

what a game to start converting the lil one
    He's already got two feet on the bandwagon but this will seal the deal
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck yeah I'll be there. Sucked it up and got on one of the Alaska red eyes - still $700 round trip after splitting the companion fare.

On that note, I never realized how fucking tiny New Orleans is compared to the other NY6 destinations. We're talking cities that have 5-10x the airline traffic that Nola does - no wonder we're getting fucked on airfare.

And unlike everywhere else in the south it’s shrinking
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If everything goes down by 50% in the next 3 weeks I will go. Prayingdoog.jpg
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

Have everything booked but the game tickets, been really tough to gauge the secondary market

Season ticket holders get their distribution today. I don't expect it'll take long for the AD to then open it up.

More good news is that the ticketmaster prices have gone down throughout the week.
    Yeah my group and I suspect that either a) UW won't sell out it's full allotment to season ticket holders because of travel cost restraints or b) there will be a large influx of tickets being listed for sale by UT/UW season ticket holders who requested more than they needed with hopes of resale profit, which would bring prices down.

Not sure if the distribution grants immediate access to do that or not... haven't seen anything get listed for the NW and SW corners of the stadium yet
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Everything is booked and waiting to hear on our tickets today from the AD.

First game was Toledo '91. Mario had two touchdowns.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If it was the rose bowl I would have gone with my dad and brother. Simply too much of hassle to travel to NO for the game from Seattle. Will be in grubby sweatpants on my couch.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pour so we’re cheering from home for the next two games.
    Tenants stiffed me on last month rent, kicked them out and so don’t have enough time to get anyone in for Dec AND I’m having to drop over 2k for junk removal, carpets, cleaning, holes, paint etc. people are trash and now I’m truly pour.
    Any one need to rent a 5bd, 3.5 bt in SC?

you should just burn it down and collect the insurance money.

win/win imo; dont have to worry about finding more renters and get to the game.
    Can I buy you a ticket to SC?
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,268
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If it was the rose bowl I would have gone with my dad and brother. Simply too much of hassle to travel to NO for the game from Seattle. Will be in grubby sweatpants on my couch.

We were set to go to the Last Real Rose Bowel, stay with family, etc...Fuck Jawjaw...
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Saving my load for Houston.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tenants stiffed me on last month rent, kicked them out and so don’t have enough time to get anyone in for Dec AND I’m having to drop over 2k for junk removal, carpets, cleaning, holes, paint etc. people are trash and now I’m truly pour.

My parents did that for over 30 years.

One tim when I was house sitting for them, they half jokingly suggested I try to collect rent from this flakey, hot blonde who was always really late on rent. She actually stopped by to drop off the check...wood for sure...of course her fucking 220 pound bf came because Bill is scary I guess. CSB.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lotta free beer drinking, Sugar Bowling high rollers this thread.

You hate to see it.

Come on now, pods. Show @DerekJohnson some love this holiday season and how much Hardcore Husky means to you all!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

One tim when I was house sitting for them, they half jokingly suggested I try to collect rent from this flakey, hot blonde who was always really late on rent. She actually stopped by to drop off the check...wood for sure...of course her fucking 220 pound bf came because Bill is scary I guess. CSB.
    Yeah, it sucks ass now but when I retire with 3 or 4 paid off or almost paid off properties and can sell them or give them to the heathens it’ll be worth it.

That way we can break the pour cycle and future lil DSD’s won’t ever have to miss playoff games 😆
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yeah, it sucks ass now but when I retire with 3 or 4 paid off or almost paid off properties and can sell them or give them to the heathens it’ll be worth it.

That way we can break the pour cycle and future lil DSD’s won’t ever have to miss playoff games 😆
    parents were in this game for years... did not take them long to realize that paying a property manager a small % was worth every penny than dealing directly with the public.