Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How will we ever beat Mighty Tejas?

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dahobbs said:

FireCohen said:

guys let try to make the shit talking entertaining vs. fucking reading walls of text

Sorry. But don't fret, I assumed most y'all couldn't read anyway.
    The irony of using "Ya'll" in every post and then making a literacy insult.
  • Options
    Sandra6Sandra6 Member Posts: 147
    edited December 2023
    We just have to use the gameplans that OU, KSU, TCU and Houston used. Texas and Alabama have basically been exactly the same as Washington and FSU this year with a zillion shitty wins, except that Texas and Alabama have both found a way to lose a game in between all their shitty wins.

Texas is objectively not that great of a team. The only evidence that Texas is that great of a team is their win over ridiculously overrated Alabama, who in turn is basically living off their Bama's rep from previous years and a win over a UGA team that was largely living off of UGA's rep from previous years. I think our game against Texas is basically a coin flip.

Really, Michigan is head and shoulders the best team in the country. Ohio State and Penn State are probably the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the country, and Michigan beat them both without Harbaugh coaching. Michigan is going to beat Alabama by about 28 points, and then they're going to beat the winner of the Texas/Washington game by about 28 points.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I commented on another thread that during the 2nd quarter of the PAC CCG, there was a preview of the halftime report with Booger as the studio analyst.

His comment on UW was that he was surprised by their level of physicality.

Fast forward to Sunday and he was spewing out hot takes about the CFP committee and I think he got a talking to hence the comment he made.

And that is my entry for the pods conspiracy of the year.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Sandra6Sandra6 Member Posts: 147

Sandra6 said:

We just have to use the gameplans that OU, KSU, TCU and Houston used. Texas and Alabama have basically been exactly the same as Washington and FSU this year with a zillion shitty wins, except that Texas and Alabama have both found a way to lose a game in between all their shitty wins.

Texas is objectively not that great of a team. The only evidence that Texas is that great of a team is their win over ridiculously overrated Alabama, who in turn is basically living off their Bama's rep from previous years and a win over a UGA team that was largely living off of UGA's rep from previous years. I think our game against Texas is basically a coin flip.

Really, Michigan is head and shoulders the best team in the country. Ohio State and Penn State are probably the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the country, and Michigan beat them both without Harbaugh coaching. Michigan is going to beat Alabama by about 28 points, and then they're going to beat the winner of the Texas/Washington game by about 28 points.

Are you fucking retarded? You should have stayed gone. Michigan is losing to Alabama. Ohio State and Michigan are Iowa with better skill players, and Penn State is Iowa with more child rape. Saying Penn State is the 3rd best team in the country is the stupidest fucking thing I’ve seen on this website all season, and this place is crawling with stupid duck fans

Do you have any doubt that Michigan would beat USF, Arkansas, Auburn and Texas A&M by at least 45 points? If not, you're a retard.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Dahobbs said:

If we? lose because of a fatass nose tackle shut it down.

Sweat is far from just a fat ass. Dude can move. He'll spend most of the game taking on double teams so that others can work. But, given the opportunity, he'll flash some impressive pass rushing skills given his size. His primary problem in previous seasons was he would tire out quickly. He made a jump this year with his motor, but we also substitute liberally on the dline. Teams that run the hurry up can get some real offensive momentum as a result if they can keep moving and prevent our subs. Washington doesn't appear to play that way, but I'm sure it is something y'all will try after watching our film.
    It doesn't matter. I don't see his name showing up in the 1st round in the mock drafts. He's not Haloti Ngata or Aaron Donald.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Well, it’s kinda funny with my @PGOS pod.

He made a funny that Now I’m a TideDawg..

No, why no I’m not. Just because I state my opinion don’t mean I’m that fan. Im no Tide Dawg. I came here in 2016 when WA was playing Bama in a CFP game. OK. Don’t mean I’m a Tide fan. And don’t meant I can’t state my opinion on who’s going to win that game being neither fan. I am an SEC fan and folks hate that and can’t see it. Fine.

I’ll say agian, Bama is about to win it all. That don’t make me a “Tide fan”. That’s my opinion. Committee fucked around and let an SEC team in it, to a world of hate and disgust. Caus why? Just watch Michigan reaction to “seeing” who they get first round…

Wait. Oh yeah, that makes me a Bama fan. Heh
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Sandra6 said:

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

This Bama is not like past Bama squads. Let’s be honest about that.

Agree. Still good enough to handle one dimensional Michigan tho
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

jecornel said:

Michigan will shut Milroe down. I don't see Bama scoring more than 20

That might be enough to beat Michigan, but I expect Michigan to advance
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

jecornel said:

Michigan will shut Milroe down. I don't see Bama scoring more than 20

That might be enough to beat Michigan, but I expect Michigan to advance
    michigan had to be gifted the ball at 7 yard line to score, they not moving the ball on bama