Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

hey, Shaggybevo

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

genius, whoever made that dude swallow it
    you've set the bar for genius pretty low, bud
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You absolute pussies banned me after the game last year for coming to collect receipts after talking shit about your team and Sark. I was told 8-4 Texas was too talented and your 5th string RB was better than all our players.

Id come over and talk shit again if I wasnt banned.

What a completely fucking pathetic fanbase. Washington is a better team, and this message board is far better and actually allows free speech instead of pretending to.

Suck my fucking penix. Better coach, better team, better message board.

You didn't get banned per se (like from a mod). You got crowdsourced. Surly has a rep system. If a new poster shows up for the first time talking shit without ever contributing anything positive beforehand... most likely the crowd is going to turn on you. And since you had never been there before, you had no positive rep to balance it out. It only took a few people to get pissed and run you. On behalf of Surly, please accept our apologies. We are very sorry that your little feelings got hurt.

But if we're being honest, nothing is more "absolute pussy" than showing up on an opponents board for the very first time AFTER your team won and then "collecting receipts." I don't know how exactly collecting receipts works in the PNW, but in Texas and the rest of the world you generally have to put down a deposit before you can collect anything. You want to call your shot and then talk shit? That's one thing. But you came off like a front running troll and an unfunny one at that. Nobody is going to respect that and if you do it while the board is in full meltdown mode (which happens literally every single time Texas loses), then it isn't going to end well for you. Again, sorry if we hurt your feelings but maybe next time try reading the room a bit?

I don't post a lot over here, but I have nothing but love for this board and the school/team/fans. I came over after Texas hired PK and wanted to take the temperature, and have since come back intermittently. Like me, most Texas fans like Washington and would be rooting for you in the playoffs if Texas weren't in it. We definitely root for you against Oregon because we hate those cheating fucks who came into Texas and started buying players through that dirtbag street agent Willie Lyles. And, like I posted last year after the game, I thought your team played great in the Alamobowl last year and deserved to win, and your fans were fantastic.

Also... two side notes, that are probably only funny to me:
    1. It's fucking hilarious that you guys are talking shit about cross dressers in the other thread. The poster who started the fatwa on orangeslices is actually trans and has been super public about it on shaggy/surly.
    2. Texas fans used to shit on Mack Brown for being a giant pussy and treating his players like a pop warner team by handing out orange slices after the game, so that user name probably stirred up some existing anger within the fan base.
    Good to see you, chief
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You absolute pussies banned me after the game last year for coming to collect receipts after talking shit about your team and Sark. I was told 8-4 Texas was too talented and your 5th string RB was better than all our players.

What a completely fucking pathetic fanbase. Washington is a better team, and this message board is far better and actually allows free speech instead of pretending to.

You didn't get banned per se (like from a mod). You got crowdsourced. Surly has a rep system. If a new poster shows up for the first time talking shit without ever contributing anything positive beforehand... most likely the crowd is going to turn on you. And since you had never been there before, you had no positive rep to balance it out. It only took a few people to get pissed and run you. On behalf of Surly, please accept our apologies. We are very sorry that your little feelings got hurt.

But if we're being honest, nothing is more "absolute pussy" than showing up on an opponents board for the very first time AFTER your team won and then "collecting receipts." I don't know how exactly collecting receipts works in the PNW, but in Texas and the rest of the world you generally have to put down a deposit before you can collect anything. You want to call your shot and then talk shit? That's one thing. But you came off like a front running troll and an unfunny one at that. Nobody is going to respect that and if you do it while the board is in full meltdown mode (which happens literally every single time Texas loses), then it isn't going to end well for you. Again, sorry if we hurt your feelings but maybe next time try reading the room a bit?

I don't post a lot over here, but I have nothing but love for this board and the school/team/fans. I came over after Texas hired PK and wanted to take the temperature, and have since come back intermittently. Like me, most Texas fans like Washington and would be rooting for you in the playoffs if Texas weren't in it. We definitely root for you against Oregon because we hate those cheating fucks who came into Texas and started buying players through that dirtbag street agent Willie Lyles. And, like I posted last year after the game, I thought your team played great in the Alamobowl last year and deserved to win, and your fans were fantastic.

1. It's fucking hilarious that you guys are talking shit about cross dressers in the other thread. The poster who started the fatwa on orangeslices is actually trans and has been super public about it on shaggy/surly.
    2. Texas fans used to shit on Mack Brown for being a giant pussy and treating his players like a pop warner team by handing out orange slices after the game, so that user name probably stirred up some existing anger within the fan base.
    Listen, retard, I was engaging BEFORE the game. Weeks before.

I showed up and discussed the game. Then after the game, you guys didnt want to hear that you were wrong.

But how are Texas fans front running idiots every other fanbase hates?

Cute novel though, great use of time.
    Look at the upside, you don't have to endure Fuck Offs on two boreds.
    It's all in good fun. Not serious

Butt still, Texas fans dont like to be educated about other teams. Why should they when their invincible 5 star all star team curb stomps everyone?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    Founders Club
    I used to troll their boards 20 years ago. The only loser I really wanted to meet up with in real life was Longhorn 81. Total oxygen thief.
  • Options
    Mitch_CumsteenMitch_Cumsteen Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I showed up and discussed the game. Then after the game, you guys didnt want to hear that you were wrong.

Weeks before? Your first post (that I can see) is on 12/27 two days before the game. And this is definitely the kind of "game discussion" that would endear you to an opponent on their message board:

We can't all have the wonderful tradition of going to 3 Alamo Bowl's in 4 years. That's gotta be special

That was actually pretty good, btw. I can go dig up your other insightful pre-game posts but it was just shit about other opponents and injuries, and one self-deprecating comment about memory loss and a shot at UGA having ptsd after Bevo almost killed him.

Whatever. If I came over here trolling, I would expect to get shit on too and I sure as shit wouldn't go running back to surly afterward complaining about all the sand in my vagina. "Oh look at me. I got banned for showing up and acting like a dickhead. Those guys at surly are a bunch of pussies."

And thanks for the newsflash that other fanbases hate Texas. It's a byproduct of being one of the biggest brands in college football. Lots of t-shirt fans, even more haters. Highly recommend you go find a Baylor or Texas Tech forum to air out your grievances. Or go to Texags. I'm sure they would love you there.
  • Options
    Mitch_CumsteenMitch_Cumsteen Member Posts: 77
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Good to see you, chief
    Thanks, man. Good to be here.
    Looking forward to some more enlightening football discussion over the next few weeks.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

That's too bad. I will note that when I was developing HcH the owner of ShaggyBevo was a big help with advice.
    It’s “HH”, decidedly NOT “HcH”

HTH and do better @DerekJohnson

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That's too bad. I will note that when I was developing HcH the owner of ShaggyBevo was a big help with advice.

Disagree. HH sounds like expired steak sauce at Grocery Outlet. It's HCH.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Disagree. HH sounds like expired steak sauce at Grocery Outlet. It's HCH.
    I bookmarked it as HH in he mid teens; I’m keeping HH. You all are welcome to call it The Seinfeld Chronicles.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    The quote feature got the AIDS for some reason, so I'll @Mitch_Cumsteen you

The difference is, we dont ban folks for that malarkey here

Its soft to do that
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well shit, if PGOS was banned then @SarksSippyCup has no chance
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

We have a REP system here too, except instead of getting banned you get trolled mercilessly until you LEAVE on your own accord. Hi @DJDuck @trublue @46XiJCAB ,etc…

Truly the superior method
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

We have a REP system here too, except instead of getting banned you get trolled mercilessly until you LEAVE on your own accord. Hi @DJDuck @trublue @46XiJCAB ,etc…

The second 3 point loss devastated @46XiJCAB

I can only imagine his condition now
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sounds like these two have really…”locked horns”🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️