Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

hey, Shaggybevo

13»

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You absolute pussies banned me after the game last year for coming to collect receipts after talking shit about your team and Sark. I was told 8-4 Texas was too talented and your 5th string RB was better than all our players.

Id come over and talk shit again if I wasnt banned.

What a completely fucking pathetic fanbase. Washington is a better team, and this message board is far better and actually allows free speech instead of pretending to.

Suck my fucking penix. Better coach, better team, better message board.

you generally have to put down a deposit before you can collect anything. You want to call your shot and then talk shit? That's one thing. But you came off like a front running troll and an unfunny one at that. Nobody is going to respect that and if you do it while the board is in full meltdown mode (which happens literally every single time Texas loses), then it isn't going to end well for you.
    Valid
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Listen, retard, I was engaging BEFORE the game. Weeks before.

I showed up and discussed the game. Then after the game, you guys didnt want to hear that you were wrong.

But how are Texas fans front running idiots every other fanbase hates?

Cute novel though, great use of time.
    Weeks before? Your first post (that I can see) is on 12/27 two days before the game. And this is definitely the kind of "game discussion" that would endear you to an opponent on their message board:

We can't all have the wonderful tradition of going to 3 Alamo Bowl's in 4 years. That's gotta be special

That was actually pretty good, btw. I can go dig up your other insightful pre-game posts but it was just shit about other opponents and injuries, and one self-deprecating comment about memory loss and a shot at UGA having ptsd after Bevo almost killed him.

Whatever. If I came over here trolling, I would expect to get shit on too and I sure as shit wouldn't go running back to surly afterward complaining about all the sand in my vagina. "Oh look at me. I got banned for showing up and acting like a dickhead. Those guys at surly are a bunch of pussies."

And thanks for the newsflash that other fanbases hate Texas. It's a byproduct of being one of the biggest brands in college football. Lots of t-shirt fans, even more haters. Highly recommend you go find a Baylor or Texas Tech forum to air out your grievances. Or go to Texags. I'm sure they would love you there.

STAY!