Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Penix Outduels the Talented but Hypersensitive Primadonna

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,346
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

If UW gets to the CFP, Penix wins the Heisman.

Rather easily.

Ehhhhh...

If they get there with the balanced offense from yesterday, I don't think he would have the gaudy stats that other guys will have. You don't win the Heisman in September or October.
    He’s the No. 1 passer in the country. You think UW is gonna pass/run for 200/200 each game the rest of the way? I don’t. They won’t be able to run on anyone like they did against USC. But even if they do, his numbers are going to look great if UW goes undefeated.

They'll run on these less talented/athletic defenses they're going up against.
    If USC’s defense is considered highly talented and athletic, you could be right. But the defense UW played against yesterday would rival any for shittiest PAC-12 defense in history.
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm with @Doog_de_Jour, I love the cowboy Pup. Also, I LOVE Sarah Silverman. I just don't listen to or care what she says, or any woman to tell the truth.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm with @Doog_de_Jour, I love the cowboy Pup. Also, I LOVE Sarah Silverman. I just don't listen to or care what she says, or any woman to tell the truth.

Sarah Silverman is the worst. She’s obnoxious as fuck and a garbage human.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,525
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Rather easily.

Ehhhhh...

If they get there with the balanced offense from yesterday, I don't think he would have the gaudy stats that other guys will have. You don't win the Heisman in September or October.
    He’s the No. 1 passer in the country. You think UW is gonna pass/run for 200/200 each game the rest of the way? I don’t. They won’t be able to run on anyone like they did against USC. But even if they do, his numbers are going to look great if UW goes undefeated.

All I know is that Penix peaked in early-October. That's not exactly the winning formula for a Heisman trophy. He's being caught by other guys. Nix wins it if Oregon wins the P12 CCG.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jesus most of you are some cuck bitches. We run the table, penis wins the heisman
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Jesus you guys are worse than teenage girls. Who cares about the narrative, we run the table we get all the pub we want. Probably the first heisman in school history

I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see Penix winning the Heisman.

While I’m also on record of being in the “just win baby” camp, I don’t fault anyone in the slightest for being upset about UW not getting more favorable press.

Unfortunately these media biases run deep, and we? didn’t help matters by acting like a beta bitch for so many years. So I’m not surprised.

It’s going to take multiple years of being a top 10 program before we’re given the respect we deserve.
    Triple shit posts.

Hype train was real, until we decided to spread eagle for ASU and Furd. We blow those shit teams out, we are top 3 team for sure. We looked like shit and we were still ranked 5th, wtf are you guys complaining about
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Jesus you guys are worse than teenage girls. Who cares about the narrative, we run the table we get all the pub we want. Probably the first heisman in school history

While I’m also on record of being in the “just win baby” camp, I don’t fault anyone in the slightest for being upset about UW not getting more favorable press.

Unfortunately these media biases run deep, and we? didn’t help matters by acting like a beta bitch for so many years. So I’m not surprised.

It’s going to take multiple years of being a top 10 program before we’re given the respect we deserve.
    Triple shit posts.

Hype train was real, until we decided to spread eagle for ASU and Furd. We blow those shit teams out, we are top 3 team for sure. We looked like shit and we were still ranked 5th, wtf are you guys complaining about

Complaining is kinda our? thing around here. 🙂 The day we stop doing that is the day Derek pulls the plug on the site and all of us (re)register at Dawgman. (*Shudder*)

I haven’t been following what the press has been saying outside of what I read here and in my various group chats, so I can’t speak to the Heisman hype. I do have a little better handle on what’s being said, or rather not said, about the team overall nationally…between Coach Prime, the Michigan sign stealing stuff, and all the conference realignment drama, UW has mostly flown under the radar, only exception being the Oregon game.

I obviously can’t speak for everyone, but if I had to venture a guess as to why so many are bitching and moaning is 1) we know the team can do better and 2) not really feeling like everyone respects us? and that UW lucked their way into an undefeated record.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

But you just listened to me though…am I not a woman? 😁
  • Options

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Triple shit posts.

Complaining is kinda our? thing around here. 🙂 The day we stop doing that is the day Derek pulls the plug on the site and all of us (re)register at Dawgman. (*Shudder*)

I haven’t been following what the press has been saying outside of what I read here and in my various group chats, so I can’t speak to the Heisman hype. I do have a little better handle on what’s being said, or rather not said, about the team overall nationally…between Coach Prime, the Michigan sign stealing stuff, and all the conference realignment drama, UW has mostly flown under the radar, only exception being the Oregon game.

I obviously can’t speak for everyone, but if I had to venture a guess as to why so many are bitching and moaning is 1) we know the team can do better and 2) not really feeling like everyone respects us? and that UW lucked their way into an undefeated record.
    "ignorant slut" should be a thing at HH. I like that
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,500
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    FireCohen said:

I know most of you jackasses have your heads up your asses, but UW has played in two of the most entertaining games of the year. That shit matters. We keep winning Oregon win 2.0 will be even better

The previous game UW was in the coliseum was 2015.

UW is getting the Arizona schools and Colorado damn near every year. Never the LA schools in the same year.

We got Utah 5 years in a row 2015-19.

At minimum th conference is bullshit for treating every school like they're the same brand and value to the conference. Clearly not the case with how everything played out.

USC leaves, UW is clearly the top remaining school. Still more equality bullshit with revenue sharing and everything else. But now a shittier deal wrt exposure. I don't think the last 13 were lost on the UW administration.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just listened. Good pod, as always.

I like DJ a lot but it feels like we’re forgetting he had 8 carries for 6 yards against ASU.

Not saying that’s on him. Don’t twist. The entire offense was shit that day.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    Founders Club
    Good pod, pods. I bet you’re glad you hurried up to watch the Hawks game.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Good pod, pods. I bet you’re glad you hurried up to watch the Hawks game.

I watched the second quarter after I was done editing. Stopped watching after that. This was the first time I had watched the Hawks for more than 5 minutes all season.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sarah Silverman is the worst. She’s obnoxious as fuck and a garbage human.

Favorite opening scene ever.

https://youtu.be/5xsaMcw69D8?si=4OH5pIxbo6TiegZR
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Rather easily.

Ehhhhh...

He’s #1 in total passing yards, but that’s basically it. And has been steadily losing ground across the board. Nix, Daniels, etc, will have gaudier stats by the end (unless Penix goes nuts down the stretch). To fend off McCarthy, I think UW would need to go undefeated.
  • Options
    doogville said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Rather easily.

Ehhhhh...

He’s #1 in total passing yards, but that’s basically it. And has been steadily losing ground across the board. Nix, Daniels, etc, will have gaudier stats by the end (unless Penix goes nuts down the stretch). To fend off McCarthy, I think UW would need to go undefeated.
    We will