Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon football using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Like most new money, Haie really just can’t help telling on himself.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46 is afraid of this game and thinks Oregon is an underdog after talking up their talent for an entire year.

What a fag.

Why would I be afraid of Oregon facing a team that won by 3 last year against a gimpy QB when it counted most? This is where faggots like you tell me how much better uw is this year, as if Oregon has not improved itself.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Imagine posting shit like this for free on a rival message board.
    Imagine caring if someone did on a “rival message board.”
    No cares. They will continue to take dumps on you, however.

Mighty Oregon's fans build shit like Fishduck which is probably hosted on some Windows Server 2000 farm in Idaho.

It's only embarrassing if you're smart enough to realize that it's embarrassing, which why ducks are the way that they are about it.
    You care a lot
    Naw. Just wondering why some Oregon grad couldn't throw together some react site where ducks can go not contribute to the AWS bill and still spam their stupid shit from the nursing home.
    Yeah that’s called caring. Which you do. A lot.
    Save your powder for Saturday.

You blew your wad one night last year and your Ducks couldn’t match your effort
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46 is afraid of this game and thinks Oregon is an underdog after talking up their talent for an entire year.

What a fag.

Why would I be afraid of Oregon facing a team that won by 3 last year against a gimpy QB when it counted most? This is where faggots like you tell me how much better uw is this year, as if Oregon has not improved itself.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Mighty Oregon's fans build shit like Fishduck which is probably hosted on some Windows Server 2000 farm in Idaho.

It's only embarrassing if you're smart enough to realize that it's embarrassing, which why ducks are the way that they are about it.
    You care a lot
    Naw. Just wondering why some Oregon grad couldn't throw together some react site where ducks can go not contribute to the AWS bill and still spam their stupid shit from the nursing home.

Huh?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

I'll say a s

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

It’s already been confirmed by Stalin that I’m not posting for free you fucking lying POS.
    wc
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

It’s already been confirmed by Stalin that I’m not posting for free you fucking lying POS.
    I'll say a second and final time for the record, that yes @46XiJCAB paid $130 in August for a donation to HcH but requested he not receive a badge.
    Check finally came in the mail?

It's takes 20 seconds to go make the annual donation over PayPal. About 10 minutes to sign up for PayPal with a credit card.

"Not wanting a badge" and making a big deal of the whole thing is just screw loose behavior but more likely just being a poor Vancouver duck, which he is.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Care about what again?

Only people I see upset are quooks.

Seething since last November. Truth.
    Like I said….

New money.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Care about what again?

That thing you’ve mentioned 5000 times that you stole from Damone.
    thechatch said:

Like I said….

New money.

Nobody reads/remembers what you've ever "said"

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Care about what again?

It's been true 5000 times.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

I'll say a s

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

wc
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

I'll say a second and final time for the record, that yes @46XiJCAB paid $130 in August for a donation to HcH but requested he not receive a badge.

It's takes 20 seconds to go make the annual donation over PayPal. About 10 minutes to sign up for PayPal with a credit card.

"Not wanting a badge" and making a big deal of the whole thing is just screw loose behavior but more likely just being a poor Vancouver duck, which he is.
    You’re too clueless to understand who the target is.

Check your mirror you stupid MFer.

LOL……

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Care about what again?

I take full credit for breaking Damone in one night.

@haie was there.

It was beautiful.

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I'll say a s

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

wc
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

You’re too clueless to understand who the target is.

Check your mirror you stupid MFer.

LOL……
    He doesn’t care though.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Care about what again?

@haie was there.

It was beautiful.

That's certainly one way to interpret it 🤣
    New money doesn’t give a shit that everyone know he’s a fraud. At this point it’s all about engagement.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Care about what again?

@haie was there.

It was beautiful.

I’m still here. His mind was too weak. I broke it. In a raging fit he decided to challenge Stalin and lost.

Next time you see him tell him to go fuck himself for me, okay?
    edited October 2023
    thechatch said:

New money doesn’t give a shit that everyone know he’s a fraud. At this point it’s all about engagement.

Whatever this all means.

Keep scraping away little buddy 👍

I'll be "working" tomorrow while you'll be working tomorrow. Facts.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Care about what again?

@haie was there.

It was beautiful.

I’m still here.
    You are? The entire website is disappointed.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited October 2023

Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot

Huh?

The IVs had you delirious. It was a herculean effort. One I'll never forget.
    edited October 2023
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot

Huh?

The IVs had you delirious. It was a herculean effort. One I'll never forget.
    Always nice to meet a fan but maybe you can just let us know what the fuck you’re talking about instead of making it a mind bending puzzle.

Or not. Nobody cares.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    haie said:

So many sick burns from the fanbase that can't even build their own functioning website.

Sad.

Oregon needs Washington to tell their story but we don’t need them POTD