Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon football using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46 is afraid of this game and thinks Oregon is an underdog after talking up their talent for an entire year.

What a fag.

Why would I be afraid of Oregon facing a team that won by 3 last year against a gimpy QB when it counted most? This is where faggots like you tell me how much better uw is this year, as if Oregon has not improved itself.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Imagine posting shit like this for free on a rival message board.
    You realize you're the 46 of UW poasters, right? I wish I lacked self-awareness some tims.
    I take great offense to this comparison. @haie is a fucking moron and liar.

He shits all over this bored because his goal has always been to see it go away.

He’s a POS.
    You sound concerned about your reputation. You offend way too easy. Obviously you were bullied.

You like to call people cunts, morons and liars. TWYLTD.

Funny shit
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46 is afraid of this game and thinks Oregon is an underdog after talking up their talent for an entire year.

What a fag.

Why would I be afraid of Oregon facing a team that won by 3 last year against a gimpy QB when it counted most? This is where faggots like you tell me how much better uw is this year, as if Oregon has not improved itself.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Imagine caring if someone did on a “rival message board.”
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited October 2023

46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You realize you're the 46 of UW poasters, right? I wish I lacked self-awareness some tims.

He shits all over this bored because his goal has always been to see it go away.

He’s a POS.
    It was unfair

To @haie
    Race races in with the @haie ball cuddling.

I expect nothing less.
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

He’s a POS.
    You sound concerned about your reputation. You offend way too easy. Obviously you were bullied.

Funny shit
    EMFA.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

He’s a POS.

Funny shit
    EMFA.

like I said
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

No cares. They will continue to take dumps on you, however.

Mighty Oregon's fans build shit like Fishduck which is probably hosted on some Windows Server 2000 farm in Idaho.

It's only embarrassing if you're smart enough to realize that it's embarrassing, which why ducks are the way that they are about it.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Mighty Oregon's fans build shit like Fishduck which is probably hosted on some Windows Server 2000 farm in Idaho.

It's only embarrassing if you're smart enough to realize that it's embarrassing, which why ducks are the way that they are about it.
    I haven’t heard about Fishduck since the Chip Kelly days. Lol
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club
    I'll say a s
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

It’s already been confirmed by Stalin that I’m not posting for free you fucking lying POS.
    wc
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

It’s already been confirmed by Stalin that I’m not posting for free you fucking lying POS.
    I'll say a second and final time for the record, that yes @46XiJCAB paid $130 in August for a donation to HcH but requested he not receive a badge.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

😂
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club

I'll say a s

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

wc
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

I'll say a second and final time for the record, that yes @46XiJCAB paid $130 in August for a donation to HcH but requested he not receive a badge.
    I’m living my truth.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I'll say a s

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

wc
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

I’m living my truth.
    J ?

You be you
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You’re so broken by Oregon.

I love it.

Faggot.
    edited October 2023
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

I haven’t heard about Fishduck since the Chip Kelly days. Lol
    @haie is obsessed with fishduck for some reason. It’s almost like someone there knows his wife.

Intimately.
    So many sick burns from the fanbase that can't even build their own functioning website.

Sad.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    haie said:

So many sick burns from the fanbase that can't even build their own functioning website.

Sad.

Gosh It’s so embarrassing
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Naw. Just wondering why some Oregon grad couldn't throw together some react site where ducks can go not contribute to the AWS bill and still spam their stupid shit from the nursing home.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You care a lot
    Naw. Just wondering why some Oregon grad couldn't throw together some react site where ducks can go not contribute to the AWS bill and still spam their stupid shit from the nursing home.
    Yeah that’s called caring. Which you do. A lot.