Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leaderboard Update From the 1st Annual Central Oregon Hardcore Husky Golf Tournament

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

You progressive bitches don’t drink bud light?

I've long thought Bud Light (and light beer in general) was for feegs and frat boi douche canoes. Nothing's changed with me. I don't need 2023 Instagram malarkey to tell me what I already know.
    I still drink it Caz it is dirt cheap and not bad when ice hold and the bonus part get to claim that I am some woke progress non-binary jackass
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Yikes guys.

Are you in the running to win the 2nd Annual Hardcore Husky Golf Tournament @Bob_C ?
    For sure!

142 slope is no joke though.
    Golf like anything is a law of 10,000 hrs type thing. I've never practiced or played enough to be decent at the pastime. If I can get to the point where I can bogey most holes and get a few pars to off-set the double and triple bogeys I'll be happy.
    You basically described what I've been doing for 30+ years. Some of those years involved shit tons of play and practice, while some years I barely played. Nothing really changed with me though. I putt better and don't hit as far as I used to. My bad rounds are in the 90s and my good ones are low 80s. I used to shoot under 80 once in a while and push 100 on my bad days. The range has tightened on both ends, but I'm basically the same level I've been forever.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,097 Founders Club
    chuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Yikes guys.

Are you in the running to win the 2nd Annual Hardcore Husky Golf Tournament @Bob_C ?
    For sure!

Golf like anything is a law of 10,000 hrs type thing. I've never practiced or played enough to be decent at the pastime. If I can get to the point where I can bogey most holes and get a few pars to off-set the double and triple bogeys I'll be happy.
    You basically described what I've been doing for 30+ years. Some of those years involved shit tons of play and practice, while some years I barely played. Nothing really changed with me though. I putt better and don't hit as far as I used to. My bad rounds are in the 90s and my good ones are low 80s. I used to shoot under 80 once in a while and push 100 on my bad days. The range has tightened on both ends, but I'm basically the same level I've been forever.
    I vouched for ya with Stalin @chuck to get you an invite to the 2nd Annual Hardcore Husky Golf Classic .
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club

chuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Yikes guys.

For sure!

I vouched for ya with Stalin @chuck to get you an invite to the 2nd Annual Hardcore Husky Golf Classic .
    I'm not sure you heard me but I said, "Oh yeah, Chuck is in our fantasy baseball league. Great guy."
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I've got to get down to play a round with the Pisser on his home track

Proud of the progress that he's made and feel like he's gradually getting to the point where he needs a full bag

Pisser's home course is mighty difficult if you don't regularly play it ... you can get in some bad spots and it makes you look stupid quickly

The way I'm playing right now I feel like I could actually shoot a good number there in relation to my handicap
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Yikes guys.

For sure!

Ive always thought being able to shoot consistent bogey golf would be fun. I've been playing a fair bit last couple years and been shooting in the 80s lately and trying to remember to be happy when my bad rounds end up being where my original goal was
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,546 Swaye's Wigwam
    Take this shit to the old, fat, white man board!
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,589 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I've got to get down to play a round with the Pisser on his home track

Proud of the progress that he's made and feel like he's gradually getting to the point where he needs a full bag

Pisser's home course is mighty difficult if you don't regularly play it ... you can get in some bad spots and it makes you look stupid quickly

The way I'm playing right now I feel like I could actually shoot a good number there in relation to my handicap

When I break a 100 I'm gonna buy some golf shoes and driver to celebrate. Maybe get some douchey golf attire too.
    Your scores resemble mine so it won’t be a lopsided “tourney”
    edited August 2023

Christ. How many golf scorecards you seen that say Yella and Stalin on them ? That’s front page news.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club

I'm thin
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm thin
    And frail.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 951
    Tetherow superiority guysm
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hurtful I still haven't been able to lure you to Vancouver.

Hurtful I still haven't been able to lure you to Vancouver.

Stalin wanted to see White Wakanda in all its 3.5 million dollar home glory and drove all the way down here to play golf.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
    I just played the local par 3 this morning. Started off terrible but rallied for the last five holes.

I'm still a long way from the 22-year old Stalin that shot an 83 at Sunland. But I'm slowly getting back the feeling.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,546 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

I just played the local par 3 this morning. Started off terrible but rallied for the last five holes.

I'm still a long way from the 22-year old Stalin that shot an 83 at Sunland. But I'm slowly getting back the feeling.

The Ol' Johnson Magic is coming back...

The Ol' Johnson Magic is coming back...

Worst pro sports fan day of my life and it’s not even close.