Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you morons actually see what’s happening?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,422 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

For fuck’s sake @SFGbob, you’re whining for an absolute dullard who has no chance to win any election now that he’s a Bush Puppet. Is he at 10% now? Every day I look he’s scrambling for any support.

Whoever Retard 46 is doesn’t matter at all and he’s clearly in some sort of psychotic episode.

That’s your buddy.

TBF, Bob has advised '46qook to tone it down. Bob is a conservative individual and I appreciate his opinions and his posts here. He supports RDS and that's cool. I know where he stands and he'll address it from time to time but not 100 times a day and he's fair with his dissent.
    For such a tough talking guy you’re softer than charmin.
    I like Bob. I used to like your takes until you went mental. Unlike you, I don't have to pretend.
    Translation: I saw the light before the rest of you where Trump is concerned and you don’t like it.

Naw, I’m the same Conservative guy. Nothing has changed with me.
    Your fresh insight on Trump is so old It's covered in mold

@NorthwestFresh you might say.

We really need to bring back psychiatric hospitals. Vivek has called for that.
    Me too!
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,775
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

More nothing indictments for Daddy.

You Leftists are totally off the rails. If the GOP in DC wasn’t also completely compromised, Biden would have been impeached by the House and an honest Merrick Garland would Frog March Hunter Biden by now.

McCarthy is also probably a kid diddler like the Big Guy. An absolute Gong Show.

Epstein’s side piece is allegedly still in jail for trafficking children too … who? Kind of weird that Maxwell was convicted of human trafficking to … nobody knows.

There is a President now who has so many instances of being inappropriate with kids on video that defies logic. My favorites are Steve Daines’ daughter who said Big Guy pinched her nipple, which is on camera, and also Chris Coons’ daughter just bouncing after the child molester sniffed her.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

You Leftists are totally off the rails. If the GOP in DC wasn’t also completely compromised, Biden would have been impeached by the House and an honest Merrick Garland would Frog March Hunter Biden by now.

McCarthy is also probably a kid diddler like the Big Guy. An absolute Gong Show.

Epstein’s side piece is allegedly still in jail for trafficking children too … who? Kind of weird that Maxwell was convicted of human trafficking to … nobody knows.

There is a President now who has so many instances of being inappropriate with kids on video that defies logic. My favorites are Steve Daines’ daughter who said Big Guy pinched her nipple, which is on camera, and also Chris Coons’ daughter just bouncing after the child molester sniffed her.
    Translated: Joe Biden seems odd so Daddy should never be prosecuted for (any of) his felonies. That's logic!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Translated: Joe Biden seems odd so Daddy should never be prosecuted for (any of) his felonies. That's logic!
    [Citation needed.]

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

I've got bad news for you.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

[Citation needed.]

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

HHusky said:

His own daughter was abused by him multiple times in the shower as a child. The man is a pedophile and Her Dazzler supports the government paid for crimes.
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

Where are the convictions? You're always wrong.
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

His own daughter was abused by him multiple times in the shower as a child. The man is a pedophile and Her Dazzler supports the government paid for crimes.
    and the contrails

of course
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

and the contrails

of course
    So Ashley is a liar. Got it
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

Be patient, little one.
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

Be patient, little one.
    Pock face, you'll be dead before trump is convicted by the SC.
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

Be patient, little one.
    The SC isn't a trial court.

Don't they teach civics in women's prisons anymore?
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

Be patient, little one.

Nobody said they were. Mark my words, any kangaroo court's fraudulent decisions will be overturned which is why your team wants to murder the last line of defense.
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

Be patient, little one.

Nobody said they were. Mark my words, any kangaroo court's fraudulent decisions will be overturned which is why your team wants to murder the last line of defense.
    Bob_C said it best: We really need to bring back psychiatric hospitals.
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

[Citation needed.]

Be patient, little one.

Bob_C said it best: We really need to bring back psychiatric hospitals.
    I thought it was Vivek?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m convinced that you (allegedly) have sex with kids.
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

It’s insane. Ashlie Biden had to wait until her molesting dad was asleep to shower and Democrats and UniParty Republicans are fine with it. Her own words! Both of those living Biden kids are addicts, Beau probably was too, and the cult of Leftism who are seemingly all attracted to kids just go along with it.
    Where'd pock face go? Did he kill the board? Was it something I wrote? I must have hit the mark.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,422 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That all the demonrats aren't being indicted for their crimes is the tell.