Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Supporters?

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

If he makes it to the election with the nomination in hand and then loses to Joey or Gavin. as he will, just who will you blame?

Your deep state handlers that obligate you to grace us? with your presence.

Shill.

Too cowardly to say who you’ll blame?
    I just did you illiterate fuck.

I try to avoid anything you poast.

Cunt.
    And by avoid you mean only reply 2 times instead of 3.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    @46XiJCAB When Trump wins the nomination will you be voting for Cho Bi Den?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,270 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

So none of you will blame Trump when he loses.

Shocking!

LOL….did this thread deliver or what.

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

To the OP
    I don't see Ronna McDaniel allowing Trump to get the Nomination, I see her doing everything in her power to nominate someone else.
    If by chance Trump somehow gets the nomination, I see total chaos, war , scamdemic 2.0 WHO or some kind of bullshit emergency for Biden to try to cancel the election.
    There is no way the establishment can afford to allow a vote if Trump is on the ballot.

They somehow get Trump off the ballot, jail arkancide, whatever or there wont be an election.

None of this fever dream will happen.

Good grief. This is just sad.
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

If he makes it to the election with the nomination in hand and then loses to Joey or Gavin. as he will, just who will you blame?

Your deep state handlers that obligate you to grace us? with your presence.

Shill.

Too cowardly to say who you’ll blame?
    I just did you illiterate fuck.

I try to avoid anything you poast.

Cunt.
    46XiJCAB said:

Har, har, har.
    It's NOT obsession.

It's NOT a meltdown.

It's NOT !!!!!1!11!!

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,300
    46XiJCAB said:

If you can't beat Trump, you can't beat Joey. HTH.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

To the OP
    I don't see Ronna McDaniel allowing Trump to get the Nomination, I see her doing everything in her power to nominate someone else.
    If by chance Trump somehow gets the nomination, I see total chaos, war , scamdemic 2.0 WHO or some kind of bullshit emergency for Biden to try to cancel the election.
    There is no way the establishment can afford to allow a vote if Trump is on the ballot.

They somehow get Trump off the ballot, jail arkancide, whatever or there wont be an election.

You posed a question to get opinions,
    you got what you were looking for...
    You just wanted to insult people who disagree with you.
    This thread was to bait people in so you could troll.

So you are a troll.
    You will get no more replies from me
    Piss off!
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,778
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re ruined and it’s sad. Trump wins easily in a legitimate election. DeSantasClaus is an afterthought and a a goofball.
    So if he loses you’ll blame who?
    If Democrat cities coordinate a stoppage of vote counting and kick out GOP observers again I’ll know 2024 is just as corrupt as 2020. You Democrats are actually trying to put Trump in jail for utilizing his First Amendment right to voice displeasure about a completely stolen election. Same thing happened to Kari Lake in AZ. There is so much video of your Democrats saying 2000, 2004, and 2016 was stolen by Republicans and not a single one of them gets prosecuted. Meanwhile, the FBI changed the wording on a 302 interview with Mike Flynn on a FARA violation, threatened his son with imprisonment to the point Flynn had to enter a guilty plea, and nothing comes of it for you Fascists.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,585 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re ruined and it’s sad. Trump wins easily in a legitimate election. DeSantasClaus is an afterthought and a a goofball.
    If Democrat cities coordinate a stoppage of vote counting and kick out GOP observers again I’ll know 2024 is just as corrupt as 2020. You Democrats are actually trying to put Trump in jail for utilizing his First Amendment right to voice displeasure about a completely stolen election. Same thing happened to Kari Lake in AZ There is so much video of your Democrats saying 2000, 2004, and 2016 was stolen by Republicans and not a single one of them gets prosecuted. Meanwhile, the FBI changed the wording on a 302 interview with Mike Flynn on a FARA violation, threatened his son with imprisonment to the point Flynn had to enter a guilty plea, and nothing comes of it for you Fascists.

[Citations Needed]
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If Democrat cities coordinate a stoppage of vote counting and kick out GOP observers again I’ll know 2024 is just as corrupt as 2020. You Democrats are actually trying to put Trump in jail for utilizing his First Amendment right to voice displeasure about a completely stolen election. Same thing happened to Kari Lake in AZ There is so much video of your Democrats saying 2000, 2004, and 2016 was stolen by Republicans and not a single one of them gets prosecuted. Meanwhile, the FBI changed the wording on a 302 interview with Mike Flynn on a FARA violation, threatened his son with imprisonment to the point Flynn had to enter a guilty plea, and nothing comes of it for you Fascists.

[Citations Needed]
    G

F

Y
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If Democrat cities coordinate a stoppage of vote counting and kick out GOP observers again I’ll know 2024 is just as corrupt as 2020. You Democrats are actually trying to put Trump in jail for utilizing his First Amendment right to voice displeasure about a completely stolen election. Same thing happened to Kari Lake in AZ. There is so much video of your Democrats saying 2000, 2004, and 2016 was stolen by Republicans and not a single one of them gets prosecuted. Meanwhile, the FBI changed the wording on a 302 interview with Mike Flynn on a FARA violation, threatened his son with imprisonment to the point Flynn had to enter a guilty plea, and nothing comes of it for you Fascists.

“You Democrats.”

Your adorable PDX.

You suffer from Trump CSS.
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

To the OP

So you are a troll.
    Piss off!
    Nope what I got was excuses and insults and attacks on RDS. So while I had hopes that those wouldn’t be the answers, the predictable happened.

Look the fuck around and stop your incessant crying about my poasts.

I’m always right.
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

To the OP

So you are a troll.
    Piss off!
    Nope what I got was excuses and insults and attacks on RDS. So while I had hopes that those wouldn’t be the answers, the predictable happened.

Look the fuck around and stop your incessant crying about my poasts.

I’m always right.
    * cough cough *

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,976 Founders Club
    I had this 6 weeks ago
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,649 Founders Club
    46word salad thought the snark shorthorns were a play and a half from beating Warshington. Nobody should ever take anything he writes seriously. The layoff from the Gresham Shell station broke him.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam

46word salad thought the snark shorthorns were a play and a half from beating Warshington. Nobody should ever take anything he writes seriously. The layoff from the Gresham Shell station broke him.

Oh we don’t. I enjoy prodding a meltdown in progress though.

He also said after the Georgia plungering that that game didn’t matter, also that we wouldn’t know anything about Oregon until after the WSU game.

From Gresham to Delta Park.

Sad.

Bob_C said:
    Apparently, the housewives '46 adores have been manipulated. Is that about right Bob? If RDS won as convincingly as he did in Florida, why is such a yuge swath of female voters in Florida supporting Trump now?

@46XiJCAB When Trump wins the nomination will you be voting for Cho Bi Den?

JFC you Trump supporters with your bunker mentality make me laugh.

Leave my boyfriend alone would have sufficed.