Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Supporters?

12346»

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,675 Standard Supporter
    I read this somewhere else

Answer the fucking question!!!
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,778
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

@46XiJCAB When Trump wins the nomination will you be voting for Cho Bi Den?

JFC you Trump supporters with your bunker mentality make me laugh.
    46XiJCAB said:

46word salad thought the snark shorthorns were a play and a half from beating Warshington. Nobody should ever take anything he writes seriously. The layoff from the Gresham Shell station broke him.

Leave my boyfriend alone would have sufficed.
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:
    Apparently, the housewives '46 adores have been manipulated. Is that about right Bob? If RDS won as convincingly as he did in Florida, why is such a yuge swath of female voters in Florida supporting Trump now?
    MAGA.

GOP.

Did that change from 2020.

No.

He just will never reach the number he needs outside that group.

Just like 2020.
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46word salad thought the snark shorthorns were a play and a half from beating Warshington. Nobody should ever take anything he writes seriously. The layoff from the Gresham Shell station broke him.

Oh we don’t. I enjoy prodding a meltdown in progress though.

He also said after the Georgia plungering that that game didn’t matter, also that we wouldn’t know anything about Oregon until after the WSU game.

The meltdown thing is cute. Do you fellas also knit together?
    46XiJCAB said:

So now that I’ve given you the attention you all seek from me are you all satisfied?

Trump isn’t winning a general.

Suckers.

4 pages of excuses and RDS!

LOL….

The MELTDOWN continues.

Imagine being this emotionally stable.

Christ.

This kind of anger and instability is dangerous. It's fun to stir the lunatic up into a frenzy but his mental illness is real and a threat to those around him.
    100%

I loathe giving @HHusky credit for anything, but he called it. After 46Quook melted down the first time and got himself banned, he said it would happen again.

Here we? are.

FYI, your new favorite Trump ass kissing poaster here is PDX. Dipshit accidentally outed himself when he call Dazzler “Lennie”

I guarantee you he didn’t come by that just lurking here.

But you’re as retarded as Dazzler so it’s no surprise.
    What? Please seek some professional help. You’re losing it, fella, and seem to be about three days from going postal at wherever it is that is dumb enough to employ you.

I don’t get your DeSantis hero worship. It’s nuts and he is the DC opponent to try and take on Trump but he’s flailing away nearly as badly as you are on this board.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,649 Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

@46XiJCAB When Trump wins the nomination will you be voting for Cho Bi Den?

JFC you Trump supporters with your bunker mentality make me laugh.
    46XiJCAB said:

Leave my boyfriend alone would have sufficed.
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:
    Apparently, the housewives '46 adores have been manipulated. Is that about right Bob? If RDS won as convincingly as he did in Florida, why is such a yuge swath of female voters in Florida supporting Trump now?
    MAGA.

GOP.

Did that change from 2020.

No.

He just will never reach the number he needs outside that group.

Just like 2020.
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Oh we don’t. I enjoy prodding a meltdown in progress though.

He also said after the Georgia plungering that that game didn’t matter, also that we wouldn’t know anything about Oregon until after the WSU game.

The meltdown thing is cute. Do you fellas also knit together?
    46XiJCAB said:

So now that I’ve given you the attention you all seek from me are you all satisfied?

Trump isn’t winning a general.

Suckers.

4 pages of excuses and RDS!

LOL….

The MELTDOWN continues.

Imagine being this emotionally stable.

Christ.

This kind of anger and instability is dangerous. It's fun to stir the lunatic up into a frenzy but his mental illness is real and a threat to those around him.
    Better take the rat dog 🐕 to a shelter then