Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Supporters?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

If he makes it to the election with the nomination in hand and then loses to Joey or Gavin. as he will, just who will you blame?

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    Or Ron for not being able to beat Trump.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,976 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

If he makes it to the election with the nomination in hand and then loses to Joey or Gavin. as he will, just who will you blame?

Who will you blame for Desantis losing to Trump?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,108 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Weak minded single ladies, wine moms like the dazzler and mello and cheating blue state election officials.
    Trump is leading Biden now in meaningless polls.

Another big DeSantis issue gone

The promise of DeSantis was so much greater than the reality

You can find posts here from 6 months or so back where I said Trump was done and DeSantis was the guy. Derek even commented on how loyal I am

Then Trump started getting indicted and DeSantis started campaigning

Things change
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

46XiJCAB said:

Weak minded single ladies, wine moms like the dazzler and mello and cheating blue state election officials.
    wine?

fuck you
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

RDS.

I’m not going to cry that it was on someone else like?
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

RDS.

I’m not going to cry that it was on someone else like?
    Like Trump voters

You can find posts here from 6 months or so back where I said Trump was done and DeSantis was the guy. Derek even commented on how loyal I am

Things change

Race always deflects to RDS.

It’s a tell.

A spokesperson for California Gov. Gavin Newsom trashed GOP presidential candidate Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' counteroffer for a debate as a "joke."

"What a joke," Newsom spokesperson Nathan Click said in a statement to Politico on Saturday. "DeSantis’ counterproposal is littered with crutches to hide his insecurity and ineptitude – swapping opening statements with a hype video, cutting down the time he needs to be on stage, adding cheat notes and a cheering section."

"Ron should be able to stand on his own two feet," Click added. "It’s no wonder Trump is kicking his a--."

A spokesperson for California Gov. Gavin Newsom trashed GOP presidential candidate Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' counteroffer for a debate as a "joke."

"What a joke," Newsom spokesperson Nathan Click said in a statement to Politico on Saturday. "DeSantis’ counterproposal is littered with crutches to hide his insecurity and ineptitude – swapping opening statements with a hype video, cutting down the time he needs to be on stage, adding cheat notes and a cheering section."

"Ron should be able to stand on his own two feet," Click added. "It’s no wonder Trump is kicking his a--."

So not Trump?

JFC.
    46XiJCAB said:

So not Trump?

JFC.
    Not Trump, DeSantis

Ron can't win is what I'm hearing

Newsom wants to run against DeSantis not Trump
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Desantis declined to attend turning point USA conference. What a moron. 6,000 in attendance millions online to watch the entire event. He isn’t doing any work to secure Republican support.

Vivek and Trump both responded within minutes to Charlie Kirk saying they will be there.

Desantis is running a pathetic campaign. He is not in it to win it. That’s crystal clear. Excellent governor. right now he looks like he is playing in the sand box. Vivek is trending to leap him soon. Desantis won’t do a long form podcast with Tim Pool. How stupid can you be?
    46XiJCAB said:

Things change

Race always deflects to RDS.

It’s a tell.
    He's running for president against Trump

Should I talk about Jeb(!)?
    46XiJCAB said:

Why are you talking about Trump?

It's a tell

Allegedly
    jecornel said:

Desantis declined to attend turning point USA conference. What a moron. 6,000 in attendance millions online to watch the entire event. He isn’t doing any work to secure Republican support.

Vivek and Trump both responded within minutes to Charlie Kirk saying they will be there.

Desantis is running a pathetic campaign. He is not in it to win it. That’s crystal clear. Excellent governor. right now he looks like he is playing in the sand box. Vivek is trending to leap him soon. Desantis won’t do a long form podcast with Tim Pool. How stupid can you be?

It was a simple question Trump supporters won’t answer so they deflect to RDS.

Who will you blame when Trump loses?
    46XiJCAB said:

jecornel said:

It was a simple question Trump supporters won’t answer so they deflect to RDS.

Who will you blame when Trump loses?
    WestlinnDuck nailed it

I don't allow defeat into my thinking

46XiJCAB said:

So not Trump?

JFC.
    Not Trump, DeSantis

Ron can't win is what I'm hearing

Newsom wants to run against DeSantis not Trump
    When Trump loses again who will you blame Race?

It’s a simple question.

I blame RDS. He’s the guy at the top.
    The simple question is why is the loser you're backing trying to help Biden or Newsom win?

Get on the Trump train and beat them. Your guy took his shot. Time to close ranks