Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome B10 friends!

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
I would like to welcome you to the beautiful Pacific Northwest! When you come to Seattle in the next few years you will need a small travel guide, and we are here for you!

First off, you need to pregame at the Ram restaurant in University Village. There is a ribs and rickshaw special for $14.99. All you can eat ribs, and then a rickshaw ride to the stadium . Best deal in town!

Breakfast….. there is a local place here called Shari’s. Absolutely phenomenal.

You must visit the space needle and pike place market. You go down the pike place market and they actually throw salmon! I know you have never seen anything like it.

Best places to stay is anywhere on Aurora Ave. It’s a very up-and-coming area and can get some phenomenal deals on hotels and motels. The locals walking the streets are extremely friendly.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pike Place is actually cool though.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2023
    TheHB said:

Some can’t-miss sights include:

- Fremont Troll
    - Gum Wall
    - Pioneer Square (chat with the locals)

Gorst for a weekend airbnb
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RTD said:

Take public transportation and make sure to get off on 3rd in downtown, so you can experience the wonders of Seattle. It’s a short walk to Pike Place Market.

You will be amazed at the public transportation and delicious fruits at the market. Did you know they throw fish?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When you come to Oregon prepare to get your ass kicked in as you gaze into the beauty of the PNW.

• Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Southern California has been subducted beneath the upper North American Plate and shat out of one of our many volcanoes fear not it’s just a part of the cycle of life.
  • Options
    xbadgerxbadger Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have to say that as a Wisconsin fan I am so happy you are with us. My best friend lives in Oregon and have spent so much time camping in the northwest. The Hoh rainforest is the most amazing place on earth I have seen with my own eyes a s I've gone to every continent except Antarctica. But again being a wisky fan fan and having lived in Wisconsin for 12 yrs I think I have pretty much seen Antarctica. Al's one of the hottest gals I've ever seen in my life was an undergrad at Washington. Still remember her 20 years later

So I didn't post to any of the other schools that joined us but I'm so so glad y'all are with us now. Y'all were always my favorite PAC-10 team

Now that said, I do have to say a few things.

1. There is only one UW. And that is the University of Wisconsin. We can maybe make a trophy game for the right to be UW, but the board of regents would need to approve and that is over my pay grade.

2. It I think we can both agree that the big ten has after 100 years definitively won the Rose Bowl. Washington Oregon UCLA and USC could go undefeated until the sun goes supernova, but the Big Ten still won in the same way Alabama has won the Iron Bowl. In general year 2045 Auburn can win by 60 points, but Alabama still won because they poisoned those trees.

Seriously I am so glad you are a big ten team now and can't wait to see the badgers pound you in person. By the way, you can go ahead and start hating Minnesota with the passion that burns of ten thousand suns.
  • Options
    xbadgerxbadger Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well I certainly hope you have a gorgeous day too. You got it all wrong though. I'm from North Carolina originally went to undergrad at UNCG. That was my undergrad. I grew up a South Carolina fan and an Arkansas fan bc of my grandparents. I'm not really sure where you got 2004. I graduated high school in 1997 from TC Roberson. 2001 from UNCG. Obviously North Carolina Greensboro didn't have a football team so when I got my doctorate from Wisconsin in 2010 I spent years there and yea became a fan. Heck it's my alma mater although when UNCG and Wisconsin played one another in basketball I did cheer for the Spartans. I don't know what you meant about following my family east for greener pastures, I was born east. And he lives in North Carolina and I live in Florida because that's where I got my job. I'm really not sure what you mean from sucking my mom's tit. She died of breast cancer 12 years ago. So I'm not sure if you have me confused with someone else. Regardless though. The Washington huskies have always been my favorite pacific conference team.

Regardless though I really do wish you the best and sorry how I offended you
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    xbadger said:

Well I certainly hope you have a gorgeous day too. You got it all wrong though. I'm from North Carolina originally went to undergrad at UNCG. That was my undergrad. I grew up a South Carolina fan and an Arkansas fan bc of my grandparents. I'm not really sure where you got 2004. I graduated high school in 1997 from TC Roberson. 2001 from UNCG. Obviously North Carolina Greensboro didn't have a football team so when I got my doctorate from Wisconsin in 2010 I spent years there and yea became a fan. Heck it's my alma mater although when UNCG and Wisconsin played one another in basketball I did cheer for the Spartans. I don't know what you meant about following my family east for greener pastures, I was born east. And he lives in North Carolina and I live in Florida because that's where I got my job. I'm really not sure what you mean from sucking my mom's tit. She died of breast cancer 12 years ago. So I'm not sure if you have me confused with someone else. Regardless though. The Washington huskies have always been my favorite pacific conference team.

Regardless though I really do wish you the best and sorry how I offended you

TLDR