Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Byron Donalds, signed, sealed and delivered.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,374 Founders Club

Donalds supports the standards and says so. He attacked Harris. It was tone deaf for Desantis to get his panties in a wad

Scott had a take closer to Harris. They aren't the same

I guess they all look alike
    I appreciate this clarification. I only get my news from here. Donalds is still MY MAN!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,374 Founders Club
    Yep, Youngkin is smart. RDS started to believe his own hype, and ran four years early. Should have let the Trump show run to it's logical conclusion, then let his ambitions out. I say this as a fan of RDS. You didn't see any smart Dems trying to challenge Obama during peak Obama. Could have been the more balanced and serious Trump heir apparent, but instead went head to head with him. And got a beat down (so far).
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Actually reading the story and not the twit translation, the billionaire dropped out in April because he now thinks RDS is too extreme. He feels the same way about Trump. Says neither can win a general.

Let me translate, billionaire is looking for a RINO on social issues. Murdock gone? Who cares he runs FAUX NEWS and who wants to be a favorite of FAUX NEWS, amirite?

The more interesting point is that a MSM POS rag like USA Today makes this story seem bigger that it is because?

You guys go ahead and figure it out.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,298 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Actually reading the story and not the twit translation, the billionaire dropped out in April because he now thinks RDS is too extreme. He feels the same way about Trump. Says neither can win a general.

Let me translate, billionaire is looking for a RINO on social issues. Murdock gone? Who cares he runs FAUX NEWS and who wants to be a favorite of FAUX NEWS, amirite?

The more interesting point is that a MSM POS rag like USA Today makes this story seem bigger that it is because?

You guys go ahead and figure it out.

You’re triggered again.

News at 11

Side note, the President of the Heritage Foundation, Kevin Roberts, came out with a blistering attack on the Left and their lies about FLDOE AA history. Conservatives know what's going on and that's why they're rightfully pissed about Donalds and Scott taking the WH bait.

We know Donalds did it for the Trump campaign, Scott just blew it with his answer. Still, FBG.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,785
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Side note, the President of the Heritage Foundation, Kevin Roberts, came out with a blistering attack on the Left and their lies about FLDOE AA history. Conservatives know what's going on and that's why they're rightfully pissed about Donalds and Scott taking the WH bait.

We know Donalds did it for the Trump campaign, Scott just blew it with his answer. Still, FBG.

First time following an election? Lol

What s the “lie,” by the way. The benefits of slavery to slaves are in the curriculum that the DeSantis administration approved.

He answered it terribly because he isn’t ready for the big leagues and is Rick Perry 2.0.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

DeSantis is getting slaughtered on Twitter

Enjoy the narrative

DeSantis blew it on his answer and is doubling down on attacking Donalds

Tone deaf toast

46XiJCAB said:

First time following an election? Lol

What s the “lie,” by the way. The benefits of slavery to slaves are in the curriculum that the DeSantis administration approved.

He answered it terribly because he isn’t ready for the big leagues and is Rick Perry 2.0.
    He answered it and the MSM followed up with their usual dishonest reporting. I’m not surprised in the least that Trump Supporters are carrying water for the lie.

Good news, Trump said he’s gonna keep running even if he’s in prison.

FYI, that curriculum had five black educators involved in its drafting. They’ve defended exactly what RDS spoke to.

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast
    Sorry I don’t follow TeamTrump Twitter trolls. Donalds fucked himself with Conservatives. RDS should keep kicking him in the teeth. He deserves it.

Maybe he should spend some time casting actual votes rather than running his gums for Trump. It’s gonna be special when Trump dumps his ass.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,383
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast
    Sorry I don’t follow TeamTrump Twitter trolls. Donalds fucked himself with Conservatives. RDS should keep kicking him in the teeth. He deserves it.

Maybe he should spend some time casting actual votes rather than running his gums for Trump. It’s gonna be special when Trump dumps his ass.
    Sorry I don’t follow TeamTrump Twitter trolls.

Isn't this exactly what you have been complaining about now for months?
    I think you do...maybe a little to much
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

No I don’t follow them. Their shit just appears in Conservative sites I like to follow. It’s almost like you think twitter bs stays on twitter.

HTH.
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

No I don’t follow them. Their shit just appears in Conservative sites I like to follow. It’s almost like you think twitter bs stays on twitter.

HTH.
    It's almost like you don't think we can see through your bs.
    Your the only one here who seems to know all things #teamtrump twittertrolls.
    Kind of a tell.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

Black Republicans prefer Trump

Wonder why

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

HTH.
    Kind of a tell.
    So you’re gonna double down on stupid? This thread alone has multiple tweets poasted. Gee and it’s not X.

Twitchy is a great place for all of the aggregate shit tweets. Red State does a nice job too. There are others.

You need to get out more often. Gramps.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

Wonder why

Race now speaking for all Black Republicans. Hey Race, why are you good with these two idiots getting played by the media?
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

HTH.
    Kind of a tell.
    So you’re gonna double down on stupid? This thread alone has multiple tweets poasted. Gee and it’s not X.

Twitchy is a great place for all of the aggregate shit tweets. Red State does a nice job too. There are others.

Might be snow on the roof but there's a fire in the stove and the woodshed is full.

once again you resort to a personal insult....but it's not really an insult.

Again... you tell on yourself

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

HTH.
    Kind of a tell.

Might be snow on the roof but there's a fire in the stove and the woodshed is full.

once again you resort to a personal insult....but it's not really an insult.

Again... you tell on yourself

Jump on Twitchy.

You might learn something.

Read some Red State too.

Do you honestly believe that TeamTrump uses X for X users only?

You actually seem to be telling on yourself.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,298 Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

HTH.
    Kind of a tell.

Seems like you have that trait on lockdown.

Theoretically you would know.

But again, self awareness.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Enjoy the narrative

Tone deaf toast

Wonder why

Race now speaking for all Black Republicans. Hey Race, why are you good with these two idiots getting played by the media?
    It's a mystery

Can't put my finger on it

Unlike Ron I'm aware that black Republicans think for themselves

And they prefer Trump

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,656 Swaye's Wigwam
    The letter that 46Q sends to Derek with 120$ cash better also include a coupon for a free blowjob in Gorst.