Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Byron Donalds, signed, sealed and delivered.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well add Tim Scott to the list. He doesn’t want Donalds getting all of that action.

“No silver lining.” Scott slams DeSantis over FLDOE curriculum.

I was right, again. Donalds knew what he was doing.

Nice to see two Conservative Black Pols beclown themselves and side with the WH narrative.

Imagine being this racist.

Imagine being as fucking retarded as you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Donalds supports the standards and says so. He attacked Harris. It was tone deaf for Desantis to get his panties in a wad

Scott had a take closer to Harris. They aren't the same

I guess they all look alike
    You keep telling yourself that Race.

He opposed the very sentence he knew would harm RDS the most. Just like Kammy did.

Shilling for the DIMS now.
    You've lost your mind Captain Queeg
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well add Tim Scott to the list. He doesn’t want Donalds getting all of that action.

Nice to see two Conservative Black Pols beclown themselves and side with the WH narrative.

46XiJCAB said:

Donalds supports the standards and says so. He attacked Harris. It was tone deaf for Desantis to get his panties in a wad

Scott had a take closer to Harris. They aren't the same

I guess they all look alike
    You keep telling yourself that Race.

He opposed the very sentence he knew would harm RDS the most. Just like Kammy did.

Shilling for the DIMS now.
    You've lost your mind Captain Queeg

Donalds "supports the standards" while he shivs RDS.

Hypocrite.

Leave Ron alone!!!!!

Everything is unfolding just as I have foreseen

The DeSantis cult is big mad
    Poor Scott, he had the highest GOP favorability rating this past Monday at 89%. Trump 82%, RDS 81%.

This is weird because Race is convinced that no one likes RDS.

TeamTrump narrative confirmed.
    46XiJCAB said:

Poor Scott, he had the highest GOP favorability rating this past Monday at 89%. Trump 82%, RDS 81%.

I have some bad news for you

46XiJCAB said:

Best for RDS to move forward and focus on the early States and ignore all of the attempts by TeamTrump to get him focused on their non-issues and onto things people actually care about. Trump doesn't have anything to talk about but himself anyway. His hardcore voter base is in lockdown. Now just peel of his supporters that are open to an actual serious candidate with solutions.

Scott and Donalds have only damaged themselves among honest Conservatives by going after an actual Conservative. Both are idiots.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Best for RDS to move forward and focus on the early States and ignore all of the attempts by TeamTrump to get him focused on their non-issues and onto things people actually care about. Trump doesn't have anything to talk about but himself anyway. His hardcore voter base is in lockdown. Now just peel of his supporters that are open to an actual serious candidate with solutions.

Scott and Donalds have only damaged themselves among honest Conservatives by going after an actual Conservative. Both are idiots.
    This is an excellent strategy

Please continue

Ron’s thin skin is an asset
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,298 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine as being as far above the rim as you think you are and being this triggered.

I mean DeSantis did botch his reply. I didn't do it. Donalds was better. Scott didn't say anything all that horrible but he stopped short of where Donalds went.

Now both soundbites are here.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,785
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fairly obvious that 46 views people first by their skin color and their words secondarily.
    Pretty sure you can GFY.
    That’s fine. You’re still bonkers and it’s been quite amusing to see.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,785
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

An “actual conservative” who threatened Disney with governmental actions because Ronald disagreed with their social stance on trannies and gays. Totally conservative!

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,108 Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

An “actual conservative” who threatened Disney with governmental actions because Ronald disagreed with their social stance on trannies and gays. Totally conservative!

Or a woke corporation granted historic government powers who lobbied against Florida's anti-grooming legislation and then got their ass handed to them. I'll take my version of what happened. Your on Team Dazzler on this one.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Or a woke corporation granted historic government powers who lobbied against Florida's anti-grooming legislation and then got their ass handed to them. I'll take my version of what happened. Your on Team Dazzler on this one.
    Ron had 4 years to go after Disney. He didn't until they criticized him. Bad optics at the least

Then Disney tricked him

The consumer is doing a great job on Disney. I know that doesn't address the special district but no one in Florida seemed to care about it for decades

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not as Conservative as the former DIM you're backing.

#YeahButStill

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron had 4 years to go after Disney. He didn't until they criticized him. Bad optics at the least

Then Disney tricked him

The consumer is doing a great job on Disney. I know that doesn't address the special district but no one in Florida seemed to care about it for decades
    This message was approved by TeamTrump.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Then Disney tricked him

This message was approved by TeamTrump.

I'm pretty sure WestlinnDuck would have an intelligent reply

I mean DeSantis did botch his reply. I didn't do it. Donalds was better. Scott didn't say anything all that horrible but he stopped short of where Donalds went.

Trump bootlickers decided to let Trump know they're fully onboard.

Race, there are actual Conservatives writing about this.

But you're not a Conservative so why would you care.
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump bootlickers decided to let Trump know they're fully onboard.

Race, there are actual Conservatives writing about this.

But you're not a Conservative so why would you care.
    Conservatives are a minority.

As we are seeing

I'm writing about this and you have no answer

Because I'm right. Thin Skin lashed out and it hurt him

I told you I would use your beloved narrative against you. I told DeSantis would be easy to take out

Didn't think it would be this easy
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,108 Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Then Disney tricked him

Both dems and republicans in Florida heavily supported Disney as it was a huge employer and funded both parties. Disney showed what a private company could do when freed of the government parasite that gets involved in the zoning an permitting process. I agree that being on the side of the groomers and mutilators is bad optics and I agree the consumers are having their revenge. Can't wait for "White Hispanic White".