Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Byron Donalds, signed, sealed and delivered.

123457»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Two guys who overcompensate on the regular here. It’s a tell fellas. Which one of you drives the lifted 4-wheel drive?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,298 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Two guys who overcompensate on the regular here. It’s a tell fellas. Which one of you drives the lifted 4-wheel drive?

Your car, clearly:

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,785
    DeSantis will soon be an even worse racist than Trump. Ronald should resign as Governor as he chases this kooky presidential dream as his blatant racism is harming the state and may turn it Democrat in 2024. I read it in the Washington Post.

https://amsterdamnews.com/news/2023/07/29/historically-black-fraternity-drops-florida-for-convention-because-of-desantis-policies/

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The oldest historically Black collegiate fraternity in the U.S. says it is relocating a planned convention in two years from Florida because of what it described as Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration’s “harmful, racist and insensitive” policies towards African Americans
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club

DeSantis will soon be an even worse racist than Trump. Ronald should resign as Governor as he chases this kooky presidential dream as his blatant racism is harming the state and may turn it Democrat in 2024. I read it in the Washington Post.

https://amsterdamnews.com/news/2023/07/29/historically-black-fraternity-drops-florida-for-convention-because-of-desantis-policies/

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The oldest historically Black collegiate fraternity in the U.S. says it is relocating a planned convention in two years from Florida because of what it described as Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration’s “harmful, racist and insensitive” policies towards African Americans

Can't wait for two years of campaigning on this issue

I embrace the narrative now. I've seen the light

Can't wait for two years of campaigning on this issue

I know and you know it’s absolute bullshit to call DeSantis a racist but his botching of answering it opened the door for this ridiculous narrative to take hold.

Now he’s Racist Ron to the vast numbers of ignorant voters and he lacks the charisma to build a base that can counter that falsehood and the personality to call it out as bullshit like Trump can do and does.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,656 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Flailing around.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I own 6 cars.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,656 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

I own 6 cars.
    So does 46Q but only 1 of them still works. The KIA
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,587 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Poor Scott, he had the highest GOP favorability rating this past Monday at 89%. Trump 82%, RDS 81%.

This is weird because Race is convinced that no one likes RDS.

TeamTrump narrative confirmed.

I have some bad news for you
    Best for RDS to move forward and focus on the early States and ignore all of the attempts by TeamTrump to get him focused on their non-issues and onto things people actually care about. Trump doesn't have anything to talk about but himself anyway. His hardcore voter base is in lockdown. Now just peel of his supporters that are open to an actual serious candidate with solutions.

Scott and Donalds have only damaged themselves among honest Conservatives by going after an actual Conservative. Both are idiots.
    An “actual conservative” who threatened Disney with governmental actions because Ronald disagreed with their social stance on trannies and gays. Totally conservative!

Or a woke corporation granted historic government powers who lobbied against Florida's anti-grooming legislation and then got their ass handed to them I'll take my version of what happened. Your on Team Dazzler on this one.

Yes. Agreed. Team Bush would have sided with Disney though. It's too bad he got in bed with the deepstate.
    [Citation Needed]

Disney, drag queens, cans of beer and Hunter Biden - a winning ticket for the GOP in ‘24.
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Poor Scott, he had the highest GOP favorability rating this past Monday at 89%. Trump 82%, RDS 81%.

This is weird because Race is convinced that no one likes RDS.

TeamTrump narrative confirmed.

I have some bad news for you
    Best for RDS to move forward and focus on the early States and ignore all of the attempts by TeamTrump to get him focused on their non-issues and onto things people actually care about. Trump doesn't have anything to talk about but himself anyway. His hardcore voter base is in lockdown. Now just peel of his supporters that are open to an actual serious candidate with solutions.

Scott and Donalds have only damaged themselves among honest Conservatives by going after an actual Conservative. Both are idiots.
    An “actual conservative” who threatened Disney with governmental actions because Ronald disagreed with their social stance on trannies and gays. Totally conservative!

Or a woke corporation granted historic government powers who lobbied against Florida's anti-grooming legislation and then got their ass handed to them I'll take my version of what happened. Your on Team Dazzler on this one.

Yes. Agreed. Team Bush would have sided with Disney though. It's too bad he got in bed with the deepstate.
    [Citation Needed]

Disney, drag queens, cans of beer and Hunter Biden - a winning ticket for the GOP in ‘24.
    DeSantis won't be the nominee

Joe Biden is the golden ticket for Trump

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    Meanwhile, McCarthy has 100x what was had on Trump and won’t even hold an impeachment inquiry. I do realize Biden is extremely unpopular because every time the average voter shops or fills their gas tank, they feel his economy.