Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,042 Founders Club
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

NOC

30 seconds?

obviously
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,794
    edited July 2023
    You should vote him out then. Seems like a piece of crap. I recall Barack Obama having the vocal and physical support of anti-Semites and it didn't seem to hurt him with voters. Perhaps this guy will have a different election result with your fellow constituents.
    HHusky said:

NOC

30 seconds?

obviously
    NOC

You should vote him out then. Seems like a piece of crap. I recall Barack Obama having the vocal and physical support of anti-Semites and it didn't seem to hurt him with voters. Perhaps this guy will have a different election result with your fellow constituents.

I don't recall Barack Obama promoting antisemitism on his website.
    HHusky said:

He sure associated with them including Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, and also domestic terrorist Bill Ayers. I don't know who this Gosar guy is. Sounds like a You Issue if he's your representative. If so, you should vote against him and vigorously campaign for his opponent.

HHusky said:

He sure associated with them including Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, and also domestic terrorist Bill Ayers. I don't know who this Gosar guy is. Sounds like a You Issue if he's your representative. If so, you should vote against him and vigorously campaign for his opponent.

It is very difficult to follow modern US politics without ever having noticed Paul Gosar.

congrats
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It is very difficult to follow modern US politics without ever having noticed Paul Gosar.

congrats
    So about Jeremiah Wright....

And the Squad

And the anti Semitic left you vote for

Fuck off
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

congrats
    He's not my representative. I live in Montana. Do you care when Democrat pols and some of their prominent supporters promote racism and anti-Semitism, or just when whoever this .22% of the House does?
    edited July 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

congrats

And the Squad

Fuck off
    I told you that you would generate a crazy left response to your crazy right wing populism. I warned you about that back when you girls were all a twitter about the TEA Party.

It's political physics. Opposite and equal. You girls built that.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

congrats

And the Squad

Fuck off
    I told you that you would generate a crazy left response to your crazy right wing populism. I warned you about that back when you girls were all a twitter about the TEA Party.

What is this gibberish?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

congrats

And the Squad

Fuck off

What is this gibberish?
    try to keep up, Sally
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

congrats

And the Squad

Fuck off

Jeremiah Wright predates me

Pathetic

So I guess you're an anti semite too
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,317 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

congrats

And the Squad

Fuck off

Pathetic

Disagree.

Hopefully you tell us about bringing down the tablets, Moses.

George Soros and his son Alex Soros gave campaign donations to Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., who recently stirred controversy with verbal attacks against Israel, the Washington Examiner reported Tuesday.

George Soros, a billionaire, and his son both contributed the maximum $6,600 allowed on June 29 to the campaign for Jayapal, according to second quarter filings. Soros is well-known for giving to liberal causes.

Last week dozens of House Democrats released a statement calling Jayapal's comments "dangerous and antisemitic" after she said at a progressive event in Chicago that she's "been fighting to make it clear that Israel is a racist state."

George Soros and his son Alex Soros gave campaign donations to Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., who recently stirred controversy with verbal attacks against Israel, the Washington Examiner reported Tuesday.

George Soros, a billionaire, and his son both contributed the maximum $6,600 allowed on June 29 to the campaign for Jayapal, according to second quarter filings. Soros is well-known for giving to liberal causes.

Last week dozens of House Democrats released a statement calling Jayapal's comments "dangerous and antisemitic" after she said at a progressive event in Chicago that she's "been fighting to make it clear that Israel is a racist state."

She’s HHusky’s brand of anti-Semite so it’s OK.
    @HHusky, I believe I’ve read here you’re in Seattle? That makes Jayapal your rep, doesn’t it? Even Dems call her a Jew Hater. If she is your rep, will you be working to oust her from your district by campaigning against her and if she wins a primary, voting against her?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,111 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

congrats

And the Squad

Fuck off

Pathetic

Dazzler is clearly not a Jew hater. The fact that he support the palis and votes for the party of Jew haters is just some noise.

@HHusky, I believe I’ve read here you’re in Seattle? That makes Jayapal your rep, doesn’t it? Even Dems call her a Jew Hater. If she is your rep, will you be working to oust her from your district by campaigning against her and if she wins a primary, voting against her?

I'm critical of "progressives", but critical of Israel is not antisemitic. Nice try though.