Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

. . . the Fuhrer was a better dancer than Churchill . . .

2»

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,976 Founders Club

@HHusky, I believe I’ve read here you’re in Seattle? That makes Jayapal your rep, doesn’t it? Even Dems call her a Jew Hater. If she is your rep, will you be working to oust her from your district by campaigning against her and if she wins a primary, voting against her?

You're asking someone who has limitless cognitive dissonance to adhere to a moral code. He votes party lines without any second order thinking
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,042 Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    Sources said:

@HHusky, I believe I’ve read here you’re in Seattle? That makes Jayapal your rep, doesn’t it? Even Dems call her a Jew Hater. If she is your rep, will you be working to oust her from your district by campaigning against her and if she wins a primary, voting against her?

Critical. Right

Calling Israel racist for defending themselves from a people who call for their genocide is critical

Supporting Hamas and others who want to kill all the Jews is merely criticism

Hitler was critical of the Jews. Didn't make him anti Semitic
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    edited July 2023

"supporting Hamas"

I'm listening. Go ahead.
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

Critical. Right

Calling Israel racist for defending themselves from a people who call for their genocide is critical

Supporting Hamas and others who want to kill all the Jews is merely criticism

Hitler was critical of the Jews. Didn't make him anti Semitic
    "supporting Hamas"

I'm listening. Go ahead.
    No you're not

No one would ask that question if they were listening

You support death to Israel. You vote for people who do
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,794
    HHusky said:

"supporting Hamas"

I'm listening. Go ahead.

Why would anyone answer you? You lack the reasoning skills to understand anything other than “Ladies” and a post with more than one point make your brain glitch.

edited July 2023

So "supporting Hamas" is just another of the many things you girls believe. No facts required.

HHusky said:

"supporting Hamas"

I'm listening. Go ahead.

Why would anyone answer you? You lack the reasoning skills to understand anything other than “Ladies” and a post with more than one point make your brain glitch.

Don't worry. I wasn't expecting anything but the responses I've already received.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,459 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

"supporting Hamas"

I'm listening. Go ahead.

I just click Fuck Off on all the Dazzlers posts. Usually don't bother to read them. Allowing retards to supposedly become lawyers is why America is in the shape it's in.
    HHusky said:

So "supporting Hamas" is just another of the many things you girls believe. No facts required.

Lots of facts

You vote for Hamas supporters

Not even a question

HHusky said:

Lots of facts

You vote for Hamas supporters

Not even a question
    now I'm convinced
    edited July 2023
    The rest of us have been for years
    Hamas was founded in the 1980s and has been opposed to the late Yasser Arafat's Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) since its inception. There are claims the Israeli government helped finance Hamas in its early days to build up a counterweight to the PLO — though all actors in question deny Israel played any role in establishing the organization.

Unlike the PLO, Hamas does not recognize Israel's right to exist. Its emblem depicts the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, and the outline of the territory of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank as a single Palestinian state

2006, Hamas won the absolute majority in Gaza's general elections. In 2007, it solidified its hold on the coastal enclave through a violent coup. Since then, the West Bank has been controlled by the moderate Fatah party under Mahmoud Abbas, while Gaza has remained under Hamas' control.

Hamas has continued its war against Israel from within the Gaza Strip, claiming it is acting in "self-defense." The organization engaged in heavy fighting against Israel's armed forces in 2008/09, 2012 and 2014.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/israel-hamas-tensions-aren-t-new-level-pro-palestinian-support-n1268094

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,794

The rest of have been for years

One of my favorite White Crusader moments is when Rachel “Pancake” Corrie got literally bulldozed as the Palestinians are standing there thinking “who is this crazy white American and why won’t she get out of the way?” The misplaced entitlement of an Evergreen U grad…
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 806

The rest of have been for years

Rachel “Pancake” Corrie
    The Pride of Capital High! Football State Champs her senior year, she might have anchored the o-line with that nickname. And Race, Cougs went undefeated vs Oly her four years.