Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Banana Republic “Justice” Departments Work…

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,396 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Funny clip. The press is actually sort of interested in the Biden whistleblower story it seems.

Joe isn't going to make it through this, as predicted. All hail our new overlord Gavin.

You have to be old to get this

I don’t get it.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,180 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

McCarthy needs to do something other than flap his gums

He doesn't want impeachment because he wants to lose the right way

Biden is mocking him for the debt deal

From Reagan getting stiffed on immigration to Bush getting stiffed on no new taxes and all the rest the GOP insists on being the Washington Generals

Or he is waiting until all the evidence is in
    The GOP knows their audience
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Funny clip. The press is actually sort of interested in the Biden whistleblower story it seems.

Joe isn't going to make it through this, as predicted. All hail our new overlord Gavin.

Someone at Pravda let the dogs off the leash. This is bad for Joe. No way to spin this.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Goduckies said:

McCarthy needs to do something other than flap his gums

He doesn't want impeachment because he wants to lose the right way

Biden is mocking him for the debt deal

From Reagan getting stiffed on immigration to Bush getting stiffed on no new taxes and all the rest the GOP insists on being the Washington Generals

Or he is waiting until all the evidence is in
    The GOP knows their audience
    So like Trump?
    Terminal TDS is boring
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517
    Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Someone at Pravda let the dogs off the leash. This is bad for Joe. No way to spin this.
    It’s almost as if the free press is free.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,147 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

It's almost like the hive mind has pivoted. I remember when the free press decided that Democracy Dies in Darkness and refused to disclose Hunter's laptop discussions about 10% for the Big Guy and Hunter lamenting his payoffs to his Dad.

Terminal TDS is boring

Just like your constant GOP whining takes then.

Cool.

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

It's almost like the hive mind has pivoted. I remember when the free press decided that Democracy Dies in Darkness and refused to disclose Hunter's laptop discussions about 10% for the Big Guy and Hunter lamenting his payoffs to his Dad.
    How does the WaPo stop the “news organizations” you girls read from reporting on anything? Don’t be a whiny victim, Gasbag.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,976 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

How does the WaPo stop the “news organizations” you girls read from reporting on anything? Don’t be a whiny victim, Gasbag.
    Is there ever a topic where your first reaction isn't "what's the laziest way I can be a snarky shithead?"
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

It stops the news being printed for the masses. I define a free press along with equal justice a little different than you do. Obeying the deep state is Team Fascist.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,396 Founders Club
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Is there ever a topic where your first reaction isn't "what's the laziest way I can be a snarky shithead?"
    He thinks Derek should pay him for the service.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    Distractions. Like not telling us the sub was dead on Sunday to cover the Durham testimony and whistle blower news. All sub all the tim.
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

No

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

It stops the news being printed for the masses. I define a free press along with equal justice a little different than you do. Obeying the deep state is Team Fascist.
    I thought you girls believed in competition. I can’t stop any of you gals from reading gatewaypundit or watching OAN. WaPo can’t either.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

I thought you girls believed in competition. I can’t stop any of you gals from reading gatewaypundit or watching OAN. WaPo can’t either.
    I can't stop you from believing the fake news. I can point out that government approved "news" is not free speech. Your shilling for the Russia collusion hoax and the covid lies while voting for a bought and paid for dementia patient is just classic leftard dazzler.
    Sledog said:

Distractions. Like not telling us the sub was dead on Sunday to cover the Durham testimony and whistle blower news. All sub all the tim.

Maybe the needed confirmation that it was the sub by finding evidence? Like they did. Not everything is a cover for something else.