Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Banana Republic “Justice” Departments Work…

1235»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Distractions. Like not telling us the sub was dead on Sunday to cover the Durham testimony and whistle blower news. All sub all the tim.

Maybe the needed confirmation that it was the sub by finding evidence? Like they did. Not everything is a cover for something else.
    Happens every tim. How many other subs exploded that day?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited June 2023
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Distractions. Like not telling us the sub was dead on Sunday to cover the Durham testimony and whistle blower news. All sub all the tim.

Maybe the needed confirmation that it was the sub by finding evidence? Like they did. Not everything is a cover for something else.
    So you wanted them to announce that day that it imploded and tell the families with 100% certainty it did? Without a search to confirm it was an implosion? That would be irresponsible.
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

So you wanted them to announce that day that it imploded and tell the families with 100% certainty it did? Without a search to confirm it was an implosion? That would be irresponsible.
    We spent vast monies to make that system. They knew. They said they knew. You announce and confirm. I see you like shiny things. Figures.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

We spent vast monies to make that system. They knew. They said they knew. You announce and confirm. I see you like shiny things. Figures.
    So you just completely disregard what I wrote and charge ahead into some squelch the bad news conspiracy.

I never denied they knew. I gave you a logical and rational reason why they waited to confirm.

You wanted them to say “we have this super secret listening capability and it imploded. Trust us.”

Cart/Horse strategy. Solid.
    They said that anyway so shoot yourself in the foot some more?