Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Banana Republic “Justice” Departments Work…

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,180 Founders Club
    Pretending he has access

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517
    Moving the goalposts already, Race?

The word is influence.
    McCarthy needs to do something other than flap his gums

He doesn't want impeachment because he wants to lose the right way

Biden is mocking him for the debt deal

From Reagan getting stiffed on immigration to Bush getting stiffed on no new taxes and all the rest the GOP insists on being the Washington Generals
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

The word is influence.

Nah, the word is partisan. I hope that your adherence to the democratic party talking points earns you something. Otherwise it just makes you look stupid.

HHusky said:

The word is influence.

That looks like a guy with no influence. Or access

Said the Biden dick sucker
    Kids have access to their parents? Big if true.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,355 Swaye's Wigwam
    Funny clip. The press is actually sort of interested in the Biden whistleblower story it seems.

Joe isn't going to make it through this, as predicted. All hail our new overlord Gavin.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The word is influence.

Goal posts are getting tired

Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Hunter Biden said in the WhatsApp message. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness—and all too often I am standing over top of them saying I warned you. From this moment until whenever he reaches me."

"I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father," the younger Biden added in a follow-up message, noting that it was 9:45 a.m. when he sent it. "I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very very important."

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The word is influence.

Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Hunter Biden said in the WhatsApp message. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness—and all too often I am standing over top of them saying I warned you. From this moment until whenever he reaches me."

"I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father," the younger Biden added in a follow-up message, noting that it was 9:45 a.m. when he sent it. "I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very very important."
    That Hunter is a real badass.
    And the white flag

Hunter was at Daddy's house

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,355 Swaye's Wigwam

And the white flag

Yeah, but Hunter may have been in the garage at the time and Joe was in the kitchen. Ships in the night.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The word is influence.

And the white flag

BREAKING NEWS: Hunter Biden is allowed in his father's house! Film at 11.
    And the goal posts collapse from exhaustion

And the goal posts collapse from exhaustion

You've really got to learn how to use that metaphor correctly.
    Bob_C said:

Funny clip. The press is actually sort of interested in the Biden whistleblower story it seems.

Joe isn't going to make it through this, as predicted. All hail our new overlord Gavin.

You have to be old to get this

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,008
    edited June 2023
    Bob_C said:

Unlike the Dazzler, she doesn't have the luxury of just calling Hunter a liar. Weird how Biden could clear all of this up right now but refuses to do so. He could either answer the question himself or he could say through his diversity hire mouthpiece that he wasn't there when Hunter sent that text.

Notice as well that neither the Dazzler nor any other Rat has any interest in finding out the truth of this.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The word is influence.

And the white flag

BREAKING NEWS: Hunter Biden is allowed in his father's house! Film at 11.
    He shouldn't be as their were a lot of illegal highly classified documents there.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,369

McCarthy needs to do something other than flap his gums

He doesn't want impeachment because he wants to lose the right way

Biden is mocking him for the debt deal

From Reagan getting stiffed on immigration to Bush getting stiffed on no new taxes and all the rest the GOP insists on being the Washington Generals

Or he is waiting until all the evidence is in